TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope? What is it then?
Sorry. Looking at area however it's my understanding this is not common place for that kind of training at that location especially given that they were not all MPD there were other LE parked there as well.

Did anyone watch the Fox news @ 6:00 tonight? They mentioned it had been 1 month and no named suspects. If I heard them right they said MPD may be updating the case this Fri. I sure hope I'm right in thinking they are a lot further along than a lot of people believe. I can understand them not making everything they know be released to public since this is an ongoing investigation. I believe they are doing a great job, and building this case for trial.

IMO, it wouldn't have mattered, the building would have been opened either way for restroom use. And that is part of MB's set-up so would have been done when she arrived. But that's what makes me believe it was more than just a FB sleuther. Someone who knew what set-up entailed. Someone who knew those details.
So what if it hadn't been raining that morning? Was Plan B/rain plan put into motion after the "we're having class indoors" post was made? I wonder if the murder was going to happen that day, rain or shine/ with or without a police costume. I'm just imagining all the extra last minute prep had to be done for the rainy day scenario, not knowing until last few hours that class was planned to be moved inside. Wonder how the no-rain plan looked in comparison.

Hey guys this little find was made by my BFF who actual lives near the current hotspot. She has been following but staying quiet. Please welcome Dentalqueen and she maybe able to answer some questions for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Glammie- any updated insider info. To share before I do a face plant into my phone from fatigue??!! [emoji851][emoji42][emoji42][emoji851]

Sorry. Looking at area however it's my understanding this is not common place for that kind of training at that location especially given that they were not all MPD there were other LE parked there as well.

Okay but maybe you should say you're not sure then. I don't get this at all. Obviously, I hope, like everyone else that there will be an arrest, but I have a feeling this isn't it.

It would be great if I was wrong.

There are currently 409 users browsing this thread. (116 members and 293 guests)
Any thing new today? Whats going on tonight? :busted: OR :gathering: Catching up. Lots of Guests :thinking:

Well if the amount of people running in here is a sign....:)

There are currently 409 users browsing this thread. (116 members and 293 guests)
Any thing new today? Whats going on tonight? :busted: OR :gathering: Catching up. Lots of Guests :thinking:

A link was posted in the Sievers thread that something was going on, that probably pulled eyes too.

Okay but maybe you should say you're not sure then. I don't get this at all. Obviously, I hope, like everyone else that there will be an arrest, but I have a feeling this isn't it.

It would be great if I was wrong.

Most training in that area is done in the rural areas and they also have training facilities where they set up fake scenes etc...., I'm not saying it's not possible but it would be unusual. They do stings like that on the highways were one sits on top of a bridge and then 5-10 line up a mile down one by one pulling people over issuing citations but not at 9:00 pm

Any updates from anywhere? Or false alarm? What's happening at the original location, Mt Z Rd?

<modsnip>

Respectfully, I can't get it to post but some cameras do show you 3 secs prior to motion. It is a built in feature.

I'm not arguing, just asking how they start to record before motion is detected?

Some of our cameras are annoying in that there's a delay (by default, grr) between the time motion is detected and when it starts recording. If the cat is just sauntering by, it won't pick it up unless kitty comes again across field of motion while it's still recording within a few seconds' time.

Well, this is weird. My reply was to Murrayforlife, but it also picked up Nins... :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6