TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, a FB group is sharing our information so those users are headed back to WS. If police are going to do something, they'll have to setup a roadblock, locals are getting curious.

Okay but maybe you should say you're not sure then. I don't get this at all. Obviously, I hope, like everyone else that there will be an arrest, but I have a feeling this isn't it.

It would be great if I was wrong.

Okay sorry it is my opinion... That this is not something that has ever transpired at this area before especially given the nature of the number of LE and the LEs that were there from a different deferent area.

In my area LE announces when they will be doing a training. That way the public doesn't get worried when they see all the activity. moo

Okay sorry it is my opinion... That this is not something that has ever transpired at this area before especially given the nature of the number of LE and the LEs that were there from a different deferent area.

TY for posting Glammie keep us informed

Correct. We only know LE took AJTs garbage because he put it on Facebook. Perhaps LE has done that to others but no one noticed or posted on FB that it was done.

how do we know it was the cops ? I was a PI and took trash regularly, amazing how much info is in the trash too LOL

You know I can't win. Seriously. Believe what you want to believe guys.

Sent from my iPhone

I have heard the same thing-nothing going on and no police around, coming from a local who was just in the area, not saying anybody right or wrong here, just saying I am hearing same as you.

how do we know it was the cops ? I was a PI and took trash regularly, amazing how much info is in the trash too LOL

Do we even know it happened? It was hearsay to begin with -- a story that allegedly originated with something a neighbor told the person who posted it on FB. It wasn't like the person who posted it saw it personally.

Supposedly, AJT said "bingo" when someone asked if it was the "Feds" in the Facebook thread about it. I personally didn't read it but there were several posts in here about it.

You know I can't win. Seriously. Believe what you want to believe guys.

Sent from my iPhone

I appreciate the updates - keep em coming! It's past my bedtime but I'm hoping for good news! :)

We have first hand eyes. The police are sitting in a line on Mt. Zion in their vehicles lined up 10 deep. That street seems to be a resting point until they move elsewhere.
Sent from my iPhone
Wow Glammie...Lined up 10 deep....that made the air go right out of the room. Keep posting, but be safe!!!

I will just say JMHO.... but last night I read multiple places (not fb groups or twitter) that MB texted not put on FB that the group would be meeting indoors due to the weather. So maybe it was a group text to all potential 5am campers? Just made me think about LE saying they think that MB and the Suspect may have had phone communications. Not trying to start a rumor more of... wonder if this could have happened. Would make some sense of that LE comment and possibility of that SW being sealed? Ok off to catch up.

Do we even know it happened? It was hearsay to begin with -- a story that allegedly originated with something a neighbor told the person who posted it on FB. It wasn't like the person who posted it saw it personally.

It's one of those rumors that will not die.

No need to be sorry at all. :) Let's hope this is something that will bring some answers to this case.

The suv's have been there from 5 pm today until last seen at 7:35 driving home. No trading was seen by observing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState