TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a group of homes that are about to be demolished. When I heard that, I thought maybe they had found something. However , LE just sat in their cars for several hours. So if it was some type of training exercise why sit in their vehicles and it was not just MPD, there were other LE there as well.

I agree. And I personally would be surprised to hear anything from MPD. Especially if it pertained to this case. Thanks again to you and Dentalqueen.

Thank you sooo much for this insight! One quick question. I have seen it posted few times... do you know if its a rule (official or just an understood one) that if its a Female Trainer and a Male Camper arrives first that he has to wait for another member to go up and check in ? or if Male same difference. I think that sounds logical and would keep some talk down or uneasiness. Thanks in advance and again thanks and welcome.

I've never heard that, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. It would be hard to imagine that CG would tell a camper (client) that they can't check in if they are male and the first camper that they can't checkin. It may be a rule a trainer makes on their own out of precaution, but I've never noticed that happen or heard of it. I'll ask, but CG is kind of tight lipped on some things. They seem to want everyone to think everything's hunky dorey.

I hope it wasn't "just" a training exercise, it would seem like a bit of a daft thing to do without forewarning people.

And if they were waiting for someone to drive by and follow them they'd be driving chargers not SUVs.

Just a thought... maybe they were parked there to distract. Maybe the real scene was somewhere else, but it went unnoticed because everyone was focused on the cars sitting there. IMOO, LE was doing something important to the case.

The LE are very good about giving the public a heads up when any type of training exercises take place. That did not happen yesterday.

Maybe the perps burner phone pinged from that area at some point. Do HS kids hang out in those 'about to be demolished houses' and party, do you know?

The LE are very good about giving the public a heads up when any type of training exercises take place. That did not happen yesterday.

Will some kind soul give those of us just joining you for the day a brief update/summary of what you're talking about/what happened yesterday?

I was so hoping to wake up to an arrest today. :( I should be used to false alarms by now from following so many cases.

I think I'll wait until an official announcement by LE is made before I ever get my hopes up like that again.
It's not good for my BP. :scared::gaah:

It happens. Live and learn. Have a great day everyone. Be safe out there!

Just a thought... maybe they were parked there to distract. Maybe the real scene was somewhere else, but it went unnoticed because everyone was focused on the cars sitting there. IMOO, LE was doing something important to the case.

Does anyone know if anything was going on at the HS at that time? Like a sporting event, graduation ceremony etc?

That's what I said last night too.. and we don't know yet, could have been. But I am like Glammie, I don't believe they would have done this as any training or just sit and meet/greet. Not on the 1 mo anniv of her murder and not where can be seen .. they had an agenda. we just aren't privy to it yet . In due time...

I thought I read the campers that found her arrived at 4:35. They may have waited in their cars. When I arrive early, I sit in my car for until close to class time. A lot of campers do the same, especially on rainy days. Of course, some get out right away and help the trainer setup or get out to chat about training. I've done that before, too. If just 2 found her, it makes me think they were early arrivers, but the class may have been small that day or people may have been dragging in right on time.

Does it surprise you the camper waiting in his/her car did not see the perp leave or drive away? Nor did he hear Missy if she screamed? Does anyone know how many times she taught at that facility? Whoever this was really must have known the whole drill.

If LE has another better description of the killer what benefit is it to them and the case to not release it to the public ? I somehow have lost all or any sleuthing/Sherlock Holmes brain on this subject LOL

Does it surprise you the camper waiting in his/her car did not see the perp leave or drive away? Nor did he hear Missy if she screamed? Does anyone know how many times she taught at that facility? Whoever this was really must have known the whole drill.

I wondered if the perp was using a motorcycle and came and went the back way, there is a trail/dirt road back there.. just a thought

Likely the perp was already gone by the time camper 1 arrived at 4:35. We know MB entered at 4:18, and approached the area of the perp's last known location. So the indication is that by 4:20, she was being attacked or already dead. That gave the perp 15 mins before camper 1 arrived to clean up and make an exit.

It's a group of homes that are about to be demolished. When I heard that, I thought maybe they had found something. However , LE just sat in their cars for several hours. So if it was some type of training exercise why sit in their vehicles and it was not just MPD, there were other LE there as well.

I have seen a similar thing happening with a local high profile case (MS). LE rushed towards the location of the later arrested individual. They gathered about a couple of miles away. They waited and then poof, they left. 2 days later, same procedure including a heli and a plane, the suspect was arrested at his home.

Probable cause needs to be solid prior to getting the AW signed. Not saying that happened in the local case. In the MB case for example, it would not be sufficient to base PC on solely a match between the perp in the video and the suspect. Just saying and just an example.

-Nin

She was murdered at about 4:20AM. The first campers began arriving at about 4:35AM. I don’t believe any logical person would be surprised that none of the campers saw the suspect leave or heard MB scream. Since they would all have been miles away at the time of the murder, and the suspect would have had more then enough time to leave the scene before the campers started arriving.

I wondered if the perp was using a motorcycle and came and went the back way, there is a trail/dirt road back there.. just a thought

The main problem with that as I see it is that a motorcycle's loud motor draws attention to itself, especially at 4 am. Plus there was a heavy amount of rain that night - going off-road will leave tracks and be risky for getting stuck.

It doesn't surprise me. If you're in your car with the radio on, focused on your phone, I can see how you may not notice, especially if your car is parked with your back to the entrance. When I sit in my car, I have no clue what's going on and at one of the locations I attend, I'm less than 20ft from the trainer. My car is faced north, trainer's is behind me perpendicular and blocking my view of the setup area. Of course, that's outside. If she was inside that would be even harder for me to notice anything.

I just realized there were 2 Mt Zion roads not all one road ;) the map I posted last night, that part of Mt Zion was near Whattaburger and near a cell tower within 5 miles from CoC . but not an ATT tower...

But the one where Dentalqueen was at, across from football field is different... The ATT Cell tower is on 7th Street.

midlo high  near mt zion.jpghttps://www.google.com/maps/@32.4594166,-96.9907519,15z

Midlothian HS is 923 S 9th St, Midlothian, TX 76065 https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...f541c372fad034!8m2!3d32.4717084!4d-96.9946003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0