TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say....Most people who have killed while serving this country do not enjoy it, and the majority of them are traumatized for life by killing another human being.

In no way did I intend to imply that ALL military enjoy killing. Far from it & I certainly agree that many are traumatized for life, probably more than we realize. Then there are a few like General George S. Patton in WWII who said, "God help me, but I love war so .................".

The method of clearing the building does not in any way scream "military" but that's JMO.

Wait, what? Even if the perp was military, this wasn't a military mission. Anyone, military, ex-military, or neither, would not be expecting any sort of armed response from anyone or anything in that place at that time. There was no attempt at 'clearing' at all, wouldn't you say? And why would there be? You could grab anyone from the 7-11 at that time of day, and they would likely say that the church/recreation center was indefensible. But so what?

Totally my opinion and not about BB but in reading the post by Taste of Honey, has anyone given any thought to the idea that the killer could be the grown (or almost grown) male child of one of the people listed on the SW? It could be the parent dropped off the offspring with the plan to return at a later time. I thoroughly doubt anyone traveled to the church dressed like this. They couldn't have walked there in that gear. I doubt the killer was able to change into all that in while in their car or out in the parking lot. I have this hunch but right now it's all speculation but just want to hear what others think. There have been other cases where a parent has convinced their teenager or young adult child to do their dirty work so they don't soil their own hands and the young person is not on anyone's radar. Perhaps that's the person the PD is talking about adding....

At this point, I would say anything is possible, however unlikely. However, I have considered that the killer might have ridden a motorcycle to the church. I don't think anyone would have questioned seeing a cop, helmet & all, on a motorcycle.

Pg 7 Thread 18 :findinglink: "no :bombshell: news day " I see .. off to catch up :gathering:

At this point, I would say anything is possible, however unlikely. However, I have considered that the killer might have ridden a motorcycle to the church. I don't think anyone would have questioned seeing a cop, helmet & all, on a motorcycle.
It was raining like a son-of-a-gun that morning, so seeing a motorcycle cop in the middle of the night would have been really strange IMO.

It was raining like a son-of-a-gun that morning, so seeing a motorcycle cop in the middle of the night would have been really strange IMO.

Oh, ok. It has rained up here so much lately I can't keep up with when it has rained or when it hasn't.

I have a very strong suspicion about who it is after looking at the lightened photo above and I think this person probably would get away with it if it weren't for the cameras. The swat gear is a good disguise and protection from MB fighting back. MB can't scratch due to helmet and thick clothing (dna avoided).:moo:

I see this perp as completely shocking and "didn't see that coming" or an arrest is very near. I hate to be jaded but I've seen enough true crime shows to know statistically it's usually some husband/lover triangle perp. If that's the case, an arrest will happen soon. If it's something way out there, it may take a little longer to line those ducks up and get the evidence needed for an arrest. If it's something as crazy as a serial killer (hey even SK have random victims) then who even knows?! I'm not giving up hope but really it's usually the husband, his mistress, a lover, an ex lover or a hired hit. If none of those we are left with:
Stalker- MB was a lovely person and probably nice to everyone (IMO)
Jealous CG Coaches- MLM can be competitive (?)
Teens or parents who MB wouldn't let her daughter date or they had beef with her (still not off the table for me) aka jealous cheerleader mom type- Google it (plus I have personal experience of how crazy parents can be over high school sports & their kids)
Drugs- she knew something on someone & they needed her gone (hired or they are the killer) -(mentioned several times here so maybe?)
Gang initiation- ??? (Possible but lots of effort to target her specifically and not at random)

Did I miss anything besides the initial interrupted burglary theory?

JMO

I'm thinking along the same lines. Probably different perps, but still both cases are very disturbing!!!!!!!!!!

IDK about different perps,or different groups. Highly concerning. jmo

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

This one totally looks like a woman. A thin woman. Possibly wearing capri pants.

I just wish LE would publicly clear some folks.

Yeah Oklahoma, the town is like 4 hours away, that's the only case fitting that description I know of though.

If the same, perp had 6-7 (?) years to come up with a better plan to not leave DNA besides taking clothes and burning with misc chemicals. Very strange coincidences indeed. *sigh* There is so much evil out there.

lstiff I agree, gang initiation is highly unlikely. I used to teach in a school district with gang activity. Generally initiations were beat downs or worse. If there was a killing the victim was either someone who had done something against the gang or the victims were victims of opportunity. Murdering a woman at a church at 4 something in the morning does not scream gang activity. All that padding wouldn't be part of the MO of a gang related murder. Sadly I know more than I want to about gangs. I taught there for 5 years and three of my students were murdered and three students were arrested for murders not related to the aforementioned murders. I could tell you some stories.

I conducted my own evaluation of the video, and simply came to a different conclusion than other folks. I'm a medical and technical illustrator with decades of experience in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology. My opinion is based on my own observational experience and knowledge. Keep in mind, I made no claim that the perp was not a female. I just see nothing whatsoever in the video that convinces me the perp is female. Traits like lax tendons/joints, toe-out, hypermobility... those tend to be more common in women than men, sure. But they aren't exclusive to women.

Edited to include: Yes, I've done my own crude height estimates. I posted them several jumps back but my server maxed out and it's now a broken link, so I'll u/l it. It may be somewhat difficult to tell, but my height estimate was approximately 70-72", based on standard door hardware installation heights of 950-1000mm ...SBM photos...

FYI - NG's expert on 5/16 agress that it looks more like a male.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/16/ng.01.html

"STEVEN BECKER, VIDEO ANALYSIS EXPERT (with Robson Forensic)(via telephone):

...BECKER: Well, again, you know, what we have here are the video images. So without facial recognition or anything that we can do for the face and things of that nature, you have the overall characteristics of the physical person. You have their height. You have that they`re a fairly large person but not a slender, tall person. They`re not short. They walk, you know, kind of with a swagger.

[20:15:00]There`s nothing that`s going to give you a definitive, This is a male or female, because men and women can both walk -- you know, impersonate the opposite. But in my opinion, this person`s moving more like a male. Again, you don`t see that this person is very athletic. Again, with an outward-pointed toe, this isn`t like a runner. But it doesn`t mean they`re not athletic. A football lineman can be athletic, but they`re not going to be shaped like a runner. ..."

Stephen Becker also says in the transcript that they will be able to get the height within an inch.

Thanks, this is not a closeup of the eyes, but I do have one close up that I did, all I did was lighten this image, nothing else.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thin ankles. This reminds me of a woman.

Also, I can't get that image out of my head of the weak swinging hammer busting the glass in that door. Much like a woman would swing a hammer (no offense.. I'm a woman!)

I have a very strong suspicion about who it is after looking at the lightened photo above and I think this person probably would get away with it if it weren't for the cameras. The swat gear is a good disguise and protection from MB fighting back. MB can't scratch due to helmet and thick clothing (dna avoided).:moo:

What photo are you talking about? TIA

Agreed. It does look like capri pants. Bad costume planning on the killer's part. Kind of changes up my theory a bit with the young adult being the attacker. Maybe the young person drove the killer there. Part of the reason I feel there is a family relationship with the alleged getaway driver and the killer is because generally I think it's pretty difficult to call up a friend to ask them to drop you off somewhere so early in the morning without a lot of questions. If my BFF asked me to drop her off at the church in the middle of the night and the next day I saw a murder was committed I'd be terrified that I'm going down as an accessory. The killer used a burner phone & I believe it was to call her ride to pick her up. All of this is ALL MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member