TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to point out that if I were in RB & VB's shoes, my DIL just murdered, and then a dog fight that leaves one or more shirts covered in blood, my first reaction would be, "Crap, they're going to think this blood had something to do with MB." I'd certainly be proactive in making LE aware of the situation so they could confirm my story. My thought is that perhaps LE advised RB/VB to take the shirt to the cleaner's in order to get the story out there . Wouldn't the speculation be ten times worse if the public learned about the bloody shirt before RB said anything to the press? It'd definitely look like he was trying to hide something then. Maybe the dry cleaner press conference serves a dual purpose of managing the fallout from the bloody shirt and misdirecting public attention (which I know has already been mentioned), and RB's apparent verbal slip-ups are due to the fact that he's trying to follow instructions from LE. Based on the facts that the bloody shirt has been such a public issue, that the vet confirmed the dog fight story, and that LE has not mentioned it again, my opinion is that it's immaterial, nothing more than a coincidence that LE used to their advantage. And, as always, my opinion is subject to change with new insights and opinions from others.

This is my first post on MB's case, mostly because so many other posters have already expressed my thoughts and speculation, and usually much more eloquently. My opinion is very fluid, shifting from a male perp to female with almost every new post. You guys give me a lot to think about! One thing I'm convinced of, though, is that it's personal. There is someone who hated MB enough to ensure she died, and violently, whether by his/her own hand or that of a hired killer.

So a FIL, an early suspect because of his gait ends up with a shirt full of blood on it. Fiction couldn't insert more quirky coincidences (it would be viewed as not credible).

To my knowledge it was never reported either way, but timeline doesn't seem to allow for undressing.

MB came to the church at 4 16 am ? I wonder about how much time the perp had with her. and what was really done to her.

Wonder what that white rectangle on the front of the jacket is ? Lettering ? An insignia ?

At this link there is a set of 4 stills from the cctv the first one appears to show lettering, (to me).

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-things-we-know-about-missy-bevers-murder/145099447

I am certain that LE have said that the front as well as the back had white "POLICE" lettering (sorry, it was too long ago and I don't think I can find the link again, easily. But maybe someone else can - I'm guessing it was press conference.)

ETA: I am also certain that LE have stated it is their belief after watching all their video that there was only ONE Swatperp. (Again, too long ago to retrieve the link, sorry. It is in the earlier threads.)

I am certain that LE have said that the front as well as the back had white "POLICE" lettering (sorry, it was too long ago and I don't think I can find the link again, easily. But maybe someone else can).

ETA: I am also certain that LE have stated it is their belief after watching all their video that there was only ONE Swatperp. (Again, too long ago to retrieve the link, sorry.)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html
The warrant describes the person as wearing "a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black vest with Police in white lettering on the front and back."
rbbm.

Ahh I didn't see the LE statement that there is only one swatperp. Thank you!
I was watching it thinking the glitches revealed 2 different people. Maybe I'm tired. :)

I am certain that LE have said that the front as well as the back had white "POLICE" lettering (sorry, it was too long ago and I don't think I can find the link again, easily. But maybe someone else can).

ETA: I am also certain that LE have stated it is their belief after watching all their video that there was only ONE Swatperp. (Again, too long ago to retrieve the link, sorry. It is in the earlier threads.)

Yes, but directly above "POLICE" on the front of the jacket there is a white patch of some kind. You can see it at :28 (and in some other shots too)

MB came to the church at 4 16 am ? I wonder about how much time the perp had with her. and what was really done to her.
First camper arrived at 4:35 and perp had to get out of there not knowing how much time he or she had before being discovered. He or she was also heavily clothed so not sure what purpose would be...

I was watching it thinking the glitches revealed 2 different people. Maybe I'm tired. :)

Maybe they don't want to let anyone know that they know it's two different people on the video... Make the ones involved feel safe that their disguises worked but in reality they are looking for two people instead of one. Is that possible? I don't know but I still say it's two different people JMO

So a FIL, an early suspect because of his gait ends up with a shirt full of blood on it. Fiction couldn't insert more quirky coincidences (it would be viewed as not credible).

Well, technically (and presumably), it was his wife's shirt, but I understand your point, and I agree. This is one coincidence, though, that I believe evidence supports as being just that. My own opinion only.

You're welcome! (I know I'm tired...).

Yes, but directly above "POLICE" on the front of the jacket there is a white patch of some kind. You can see it at :28 (and in some other shots too)

Thanks...I haven't seen anything above what appeared to be lettering to me on the front. Will look again next time I can bear to view the video again. :eek:

I had saved the SW for LinkedIn. You are right, I just went through it word by word.

I took this quote from a Dallas morning news article. There must be another search warrant that I missed.

"Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties. The affidavit also said the phone records indicated “intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage.”

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

Thanks. Fortunately we can look for ourselves to SWs and videos of LE pressers, which help us unravel where the media have "reported" surprising "LE said" things that were their own (perhaps erroneous) ideas in reading SWs or in understanding what was said, rather than what LE actually said. Too much media sloppiness, and lack of comprehension when reporting, but it is what it is.

First camper arrived at 4:35 and perp had to get out of there not knowing how much time he or she had before being discovered. He or she was also heavily clothed so not sure what purpose would be...

Or could've hid in the baptism when they heard campers enter the door...that would've given him/her time to escape undetected

I do recall LE saying there is only 1 perp. But do not recall anything about the front lettering. in any case, the perp was a fool, he didn't have a badge or a name tag. Few people would have mistaken him for any kind of cop, but jmo

Has anyone noticed that MB's last FB post was deleted many days ago? This is the one where she talked about going to bed and having to be up at 3:30. Any idea why this would have been deleted? I noticed the post very early on in investigation and now it is not there.

I have never understood why some people opt to live out their lives in front of the lens of SM, sharing anything and everything with the world. I got up. I went here. I ate there. I'm meeting a friend. Now I'm about to go to bed. And so on. Knowing how people are, this has made no sense to me, and I've never seen how it was to one's advantage to do that. And even moreso now.

Maybe they don't want to let anyone know that they know it's two different people on the video... Make the ones involved feel safe that their disguises worked but in reality they are looking for two people instead of one. Is that possible? I don't know but I still say it's two different people JMO

You are welcome to your leanings, for sure, but not sure if I'd see the logic in LE putting out one video and then a second one with repeated public appeals for aid in identification of a killer Swatperp - but also simultaneously keeping a 2nd unidentified swatperson they've seen in that video under wraps.

JMO, IMO.

Just wanted to point out that if I were in RB & VB's shoes, my DIL just murdered, and then a dog fight that leaves one or more shirts covered in blood, my first reaction would be, "Crap, they're going to think this blood had something to do with MB." I'd certainly be proactive in making LE aware of the situation so they could confirm my story. My thought is that perhaps LE advised RB/VB to take the shirt to the cleaner's in order to get the story out there . Wouldn't the speculation be ten times worse if the public learned about the bloody shirt before RB said anything to the press? It'd definitely look like he was trying to hide something then. Maybe the dry cleaner press conference serves a dual purpose of managing the fallout from the bloody shirt and misdirecting public attention (which I know has already been mentioned), and RB's apparent verbal slip-ups are due to the fact that he's trying to follow instructions from LE. Based on the facts that the bloody shirt has been such a public issue, that the vet confirmed the dog fight story, and that LE has not mentioned it again, my opinion is that it's immaterial, nothing more than a coincidence that LE used to their advantage. And, as always, my opinion is subject to change with new insights and opinions from others.

This is my first post on MB's case, mostly because so many other posters have already expressed my thoughts and speculation, and usually much more eloquently. My opinion is very fluid, shifting from a male perp to female with almost every new post. You guys give me a lot to think about! One thing I'm convinced of, though, is that it's personal. There is someone who hated MB enough to ensure she died, and violently, whether by his/her own hand or that of a hired killer.

You are correct. And I observe that the victimized family gets bashed at WS by some for over-explaining their actions. They get bashed by others for under-explaining their actions. Does it matter, if they're innocent? Seems like someone is gonna bash them for whatever they do, including the "victim-friendly" world of WS. They just have to live their lives.

You are welcome to your leanings, for sure, but not sure if I'd see the logic in LE putting out one video and then a second one with repeated public appeals for aid in identification of a killer Swatperp - but also simultaneously keeping a 2nd unidentified swatperson they've seen in that video under wraps.

JMO, IMO.

You're probably right it's just so confusing because sometimes I think it's a woman in the footage and other times the perp seems masculine. Sometimes they look frumpy and sloppy and other times slim and determined. I just can't figure it out. Maybe it's because they removed the tool pack and changed shoes at some point? It's driving me crazy not being able to figure it out! Come on LE give us something.... Anything.... Please!

:thinking: Just realized we have a night time view of CREEKSIDE CHURCH OF CHRIST !

Here is Kerry Sanders doing a LIVE Shot at the Creekside Church of Christ on April 20, 2016. Notice the water on the ground, Notice how DARK it is and would be if they hadn't used the LIGHTS for the CAMERA. You can see a car in this clip its coming past the SWFA Outdoor Store towards the Creekside Church of Christ drive on Hwy 287. As it passes notice how DARK that parking lot is! It had rained here but wasn not raining/storming as it was morning of April 18 at 416am when MB pulled into the Creekside parking lot. *** note we do not know yet where the surveillance video that captured this time stamp time from LEO.

Very eeeery and creepy. View attachment 94724

Now imagine that dark what can you see in that parking lot? And it was raining/storming which would make it even harder to see. Unless Suspect vehicle was parked to where MB headlights hit as she whipped in the drive on way to the Covered Awning. View attachment 94725

Thank you so much for these photos that you do arkansasmimi!! :loveyou: I appreciate it a lot and it does help me to feel a little less confused from the videos!

I do recall LE saying there is only 1 perp. But do not recall anything about the front lettering. in any case, the perp was a fool, he didn't have a badge or a name tag. Few people would have mistaken him for any kind of cop, but jmo

True, though my guess is he didn't think he was going to be closely observed enough for the lack of badge/name tag to matter. I'm seeing the SWAT gear's total covering and protection and dark color as more valuable to him than possibly fooling anyone close up that he was a real cop.

IOW, I don't think he wore that getup for passing close inspection as a police officer. The only person he anticipated running into that morning close up and personal was Missy. And by the time she got close enough to even think about analyzing his uniform he'd have ambushed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva