TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some time watching the surveillance video in very slow motion and making notes. Of course, this could all have been covered before because I have read much of these threads but not all of them.

0.28 - As perp comes out from behind the door, the hammer is in his/her right hand and he/she raises it to about waste high, almost as if he/she is motioning to someone.

0.49 - Perp is messing with the locked door and is swinging the hammer (awkwardly) with his/her left hand.

1:08 - 1:10 - Perp adjusts himself/herself near the right shoulder. As he/she walks away, the hammer is still in the left hand (as he/she rounds the corner near Common Grounds)

1.22 - At the dutch doors, perp opens the door with his/her right hand and the hammer is in the left. Steps/leans inside the room

1:34 - Perp comes out of the dutch door room without the hammer in his/her left hand. It could possibly be in the right but hard to tell. As perp walks past the dutch door room and down the hall, he/she stops at another door and I don't see him/her go any further down the hall.

1:40 Recording jumps to perp walking back up the hall and hammer is in the right hand.

1:59 Perp walks through the door with #12 on it and hammer is in the right hand. The white object is in his left hand. He/she swings with the right hand this time.

Also, the perp appears to pick his/her entire foot up each time and sets it down flat; does not lead with heel. It's as if he/she had on swimming fins on.

I am beginning to entertain the idea that there are two people on the video.

All, JMO of course.
FWIW if I use a hammer to drive a nail I do it with my left hand. If I use it to smash something to bits, I use my right. I am not sure we can gauge whether the perp is left or right handed based on these video clips.

Deleted because LE said only ONE swatperp, not two. My suspicion is false.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Doesn't mean not two. Misinformation put out there all the time by LE....

I spent some time watching the surveillance video in very slow motion and making notes. Of course, this could all have been covered before because I have read much of these threads but not all of them.

0.28 - As perp comes out from behind the door, the hammer is in his/her right hand and he/she raises it to about waste high, almost as if he/she is motioning to someone.

0.49 - Perp is messing with the locked door and is swinging the hammer (awkwardly) with his/her left hand.

1:08 - 1:10 - Perp adjusts himself/herself near the right shoulder. As he/she walks away, the hammer is still in the left hand (as he/she rounds the corner near Common Grounds)

1.22 - At the dutch doors, perp opens the door with his/her right hand and the hammer is in the left. Steps/leans inside the room

1:34 - Perp comes out of the dutch door room without the hammer in his/her left hand. It could possibly be in the right but hard to tell. As perp walks past the dutch door room and down the hall, he/she stops at another door and I don't see him/her go any further down the hall.

1:40 Recording jumps to perp walking back up the hall and hammer is in the right hand.

1:59 Perp walks through the door with #12 on it and hammer is in the right hand. The white object is in his left hand. He/she swings with the right hand this time.

Also, the perp appears to pick his/her entire foot up each time and sets it down flat; does not lead with heel. It's as if he/she had on swimming fins on.

I am beginning to entertain the idea that there are two people on the video.

All, JMO of course.

Are you aware that the video is not continuous action, but instead is stitched together from cameras that would turn off and on via a motion detector that may at times have failed to detect? There are huge gaps in the raw feed of every camera, since they didn't run continuously, and what we have in that 2+ minutes shared by LE are cobbled-together snippets showing the best views of the perp.

I do recall LE saying there is only 1 perp. But do not recall anything about the front lettering. in any case, the perp was a fool, he didn't have a badge or a name tag. Few people would have mistaken him for any kind of cop, but jmo

Unless MB was grabbed from behind, I think the perp may have been counting on the element of surprise if the initial encounter was face to face.

I once had to pick up tickets and noticed on my way inside the theatre that there was some filming happening on the street. I didn't pay much attention as it was a common occurrence in the area.

As I left the theatre, I was studying the tickets instead of watching where I was going. Something made me look up and I was face to face with two people dressed from head to toe in swat type gear and carrying weapons. Their faces were covered and they stood side by side. I froze. I was terrified for a few seconds.

As I recovered and continued on my way, I looked back at these actors and noticed that their outfits weren't as real as I thought at first glance and the weapons were fake. I think they got a chuckle out of it.

FWIW if I use a hammer to drive a nail I do it with my left hand. If I use it to smash something to bits, I use my right. I am not sure we can gauge whether the perp is left or right handed based on these video clips.

I am right handed and use my left hand to do many things, except write, but I think I am in the minority. If nothing else, it was an interesting observation. I'm not sure we can gauge much of anything from the clips but doesn't stop us from trying.

Doesn't mean not two. Misinformation put out there all the time by LE....

LE also could have a different idea of number of perps based upon information gleaned more recently. They just are not going to tell us! JMO

I am right handed and use my left hand to do many things, except write, but I think I am in the minority. If nothing else, it was an interesting observation. I'm not sure we can gauge much of anything from the clips but doesn't stop us from trying.

I write, smoke and eat left handed, but all else with right hand! Ambidextrous. Cool, though that you are right handed, and I'm left handed. JMO....................If I were the murderer, I'd have done it with my right hand.

LE also could have a different idea of number of perps based upon information gleaned more recently. They just are not going to tell us! JMO
That would make sense of recent bringing in of Tarant Co folk. Measuring doors etc!!!!!!

If it's anything, it's not necessarily eyeglasses. It could be some kind of safety goggles.

Exactly. Glass breaking was planned so a must for this op.

Yes, I see safety goggles. At one point I thought the perp might have some sort of eye disorder (i.e. lazy eye) they might be trying to disguise, but safety goggles with reference to breaking all that glass. They planned for everything.

Regarding the gait.

I do not walk with a gait bare foot. However, today I noticed that when I wear my cowboy boots I DO! And then I started to think back, and my husband also walks with a gait with his cowboy boots but not in sneakers.

I know the perp doesn't appear to be wearing cowboy boots, but those are boots. I am wondering if they always have a gait or not!

Just sharing. I couldn't believe it today as I was walking and became conscious of it. My right foot was sticking out like swatperp. I guess I am compensating for the larger shoe or the style?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone walks with a "gait". A "gait" is simply a manner of walking. A splay-footed gait (or a pigeon-toed gait, or a bow-legged gait, etc.) would merely be specific types of unusual gait.

I'm right handed and usually carry things in my left hand....phone, water bottle, keys, etc. I've actually just noticed I do this recently because my left hand is currently injured. I'm not sure I'd ever swing a hammer with my left hand. Maybe I would if a phone or something was in my right hand. ??

I do recall LE saying there is only 1 perp. But do not recall anything about the front lettering. in any case, the perp was a fool, he didn't have a badge or a name tag. Few people would have mistaken him for any kind of cop, but jmo

In my mind's eye, I cannot for the life of me see him riding a motorcycle either - especially in the get-up he was wearing.

Yes, I see safety goggles. At one point I thought the perp might have some sort of eye disorder (i.e. lazy eye) they might be trying to disguise, but safety goggles with reference to breaking all that glass. They planned for everything.

Plus not letting Missy gouge their eyes out! JMO

I believe swatperp is at least communicating with someone else. In the beginning of the video, when he/she goes to the second door, swatperp tries "breaking in" to the door, stops for some reason, pauses, looks up at camera and does a quick nod.

Maybe someone else was supposed to shut cameras off and thought they had gotten them all off, and let swatperp know via some kind of communication device in the helmet that he/she could stop pretending to break into the rooms, that the cameras are now off. (Could explain the skipping in video as well, could be attempts to cut cameras off, which ended up unsuccessful unknown to the person).

In my mind's eye, I cannot for the life of me see him riding a motorcycle either - especially in the get-up he was wearing.

LOL NOPE Perp is a dork. JMO...male or female. I'm still stuck on female.

I'm right handed and usually carry things in my left hand....phone, water bottle, keys, etc. I've actually just noticed I do this recently because my left hand is currently injured. I'm not sure I'd ever swing a hammer with my left hand. Maybe I would if a phone or something was in my right hand. ??

I write and eat with my left hand.

That is it.

Many folks would consider me left handed if they saw me eating and writing.

I do everything else right handed.

E.g. Shoot guns, bat, throw, bowl, use scissors, use a hammer, start a lawn mower. I even water Ski and snow ski as a right-handed person would with a dominant foot.

Just saying....

It's not the same as being ambidextrous

:giggle: I wonder if the nuns in Catholic school, when I was in first grade, failed me back in the early sixties when they tried to make everyone right-handed as to writing!

They did have those rulers back in those days and they did use them to smack your hands! ( for those that grew up at that time you will understand )

Everyone walks with a "gait". A "gait" is simply a manner of walking. A splay-footed gait (or a pigeon-toed gait, or a bow-legged gait, etc.) would merely be specific types of unusual gait.

Right. I guess I wasn't specific enough to be understood. I had the SAME gait as the perp. My husband in boots also appears to have the SAME gait as the perp. Hope that clears up my use of GAIT.

So IMO ... Different shoes could also cause swatperp to have the particular witnessed gait but they may not have one in every shoe. I sure don't.

*I added clarification in my original post as to not confuse anyone else with what I'm trying to convey*

Really is no other way to drive onto that property. And no (working) cam with clear coverage of the entrance driveway that night (if ever).

What about closer to the building? If a car turned into the driveway, perhaps killed it's lights, and swing a wide berth around to the opposite end out of sight, would a camera from the church pick up the movement, even just a silhouette?

A camera somehow picked up both MB and camper 1's arrival to the church. Not entry, but arrival itself. Are the cameras motion activated by headlights, or by proximity, or not motion activated at all?

If LE were able to establish that a car would have to have been picked up as it came in, even if only the shadow of it, then that would enable them to know for sure whether the perp drove in from the front or didn't drive in at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18