TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In BB's defense here... (DISCLAIMER: I don't have any clue "who" is behind this horrendous crime.) This interview was one day after he found out the mother of his children was murdered. AND after hearing rumors that his wife was "having an affair" or at least engaging in "flirtatious emails" with someone... That's alot to process, especially in this small town - where everybody knows everybody in the "Bible belt." He might have known in his heart, but for "it" to be exposed to the whole world Just sayin... again this in IMO.

That's a weird psyche to want to be caught on camera while committing an offense that could get you the DP. Narcissistic? What's does that mean?

So we think it might possibly be more than 1 perp. Or a perp and a planner was mentioned. But you've got to have a lot of rage. Both of you. The two radio hosts seemed to narrow it down the two candidates with potentially justifiable rage (and checking off a lot of other boxes). Could they have gotten together and compared notes? "Your wife is hanging out with my husband." "My wife is going out on me, even though we mended everything-or I thought we did." " I know her schedule exactly and can draw out the church and set it up for you. You just follow my instructions."

I'm still with Occam's Razor. 1 perp. Small gauge weapon. Parked behind. Did the deed and got out of there minutes after her arrival, just drove off before anyone else got there. Not sure if the camera's were there or working, but in a motorcycle helmet so you can't tell. Stuck on: How their spouse didn't see anything.

^bbm. Who knows that spouse did not see anything?
Is it possible a non-participant spouse was/has become aware of the other's absence from home Monday a.m. at crucial time ?
And has seen some SWAT gear clothing? tools? which had not been in closet or home or car prior? Or maybe were at home for long time, but moved around?
Is non-participating spouse keeping mum? At least for now?

Or maybe, spouse is totally oblivious. IDK.

Random late night thoughts all JMO:

1 - Almost no way it was a paid hitman. I just can't reconcile why in the world a hired killer would do anything more than shoot her. I can reconcile some scenarios where the person paying for the hit would mention he/she wants it to be staged like a robbery, so I can see the hitman obliging for a price. As for beating her face in with a hammer close up, I just think the odds of someone requesting that specific method of killing and also a hitman agreeing to do something like that are too much of a longshot to seriously consider. Final thought here, we still do not know for sure a gun was even used and if it turns out one was not used, that further cuts against a hired hit because I don't see a professional agreeing to do a hit without a gun. I obv am not a professional hitman, but I think these are reasonable assumptions. Final, final thought, why would a pro taunt a camera or even look straight at it for any reason. This is someone who did it themselves. A stranger/stalker or someone she knew or that knew her.

SBM
BBM
IBM
UBM

BBM: Unless…. unless the whole point was to make it look like it was done by a jealous wife or spurned lover. A purposeful deception. The one who hired or the one who carried it out would want to throw people off as much as possible, in as many ways as possible. Which is precisely what they've done.

IBM: Is there really such a thing as a professional hitman or is that just something we see on HBO? WS'ers follow a LOT of cases. How often is there an actual, legitmate, mafia-style professional hitman? I think this hitman was an average guy whom no one would suspect.

UBM: You got me there. I've no idea.

In regards to BB's statement on 4/19, I transcribed the whole thing. Here's the part where he talks about the swatperp's clothing:

Reporter: "There are things that baffle us as reporters, that baffle the police, why someone would dress in tactical gear, what do you think, as someone who wants justice?"

BB: “I don’t’ think ... ..., I don’t know. There are some things the police are looking into with respect to .. ah the timing of it, and the timing, and the arrival of my wife. The person wasn’t in tactical gear (shakes head no) that wasn’t tactical gear. That was a shoddy amount of clothing made to look like an law enforcement officer. It wasn’t tactical – real tactical clothing. From the video – as best I can tell, it looked like maybe motorcycle boot, flimsy like ah, sweatpants, I couldn’t really tell, but the jacket was just a generic police jacket, and I couldn’t even identify the helmet, and I couldn’t identify if it was a motorcycle helmet.. .. I don’t know if it is a motorcycle avenue, or a tactical avenue, because the helmet, I don’t know what that was."

Well, a big ole' thank YOU for providing this transcript!
Another fine example of misinformation being published and off I go with it! "Black Velour" where in the world did that come from? Did PeteSchulte have that in his mind when he heard the word "sweatpants"? Sweatpant, I automatically go to navy cotton sweatpants, lol. Black velour? My mind goes to Bob Guccione with multiple layers of gold jewelry Don't know why, I just do. *shudders* Or, George Costanza being draped in his velvet leisure suit.

I find BB's comment completely believable, and a normal observation. Wowee, every interview brings a new distortion to this case and now people are going to go with PS' interpretation and his comments and suspect BB all over again :(

Another fine example of misinformation being published and off I go with it! "Black Velour" where in the world did that come from? Did PeteSchulte have that in his mind when he heard the word "sweatpants"? Sweatpant, I automatically go to navy cotton sweatpants, lol. Black velour? My mind goes to Bob Guccione with multiple layers of gold jewelry Don't know why, I just do. *shudders* Or, George Costanza being draped in his velvet leisure suit.

I find BB's comment completely believable, and a normal observation. Wowee, every interview brings a new distortion to this case and now people are going to go with PS' interpretation and his comments and suspect BB all over again :(

I think I remember him or someone saying 'valour' too though, but can't remember where. Not in that interview, but he has given several.

In BB's defense here... (DISCLAIMER: I don't have any clue "who" is behind this horrendous crime.) This interview was one day after he found out the mother of his children was murdered. AND after hearing rumors that his wife was "having an affair" or at least engaging in "flirtatious emails" with someone... That's alot to process, especially in this small town - everybody knows everybody "Bible belt." He might have known in his heart, but for "it" to be exposed to the whole world Just sayin... again this in IMO.

Good points.

I'd add one more thing. Having heard here all the criticisms of BB in that interview, and assuming all along he must have done all kinds of things that seemed really suspicious in it, I just went and watched it for the first time, to see it for myself. From start to finish, all 23 minutes. And frankly, he seemed as "normal" (in relation to how I'd expect a recently bereaved husband) as I could possibly imagine. I saw nothing that looked like a facade, no hedging, no stories, just a guy trying to do what he had to do in a most difficult time to do it.

Having seen that for myself, and knowing the context, I'm convinced he's who he says he is. No one is that good of an actor imo.

For links to both that interview (which was on 4/20 or 4/19) and the quickie on 4/18 when he had just arrived from MS, see post 5 on this page http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...meline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&highlight=bevers+media

I haven't seen anything.. but I've been glued to WS.:gaah:

I think its a woman with a military background. The reason I say that, is number one ( been there done that) I can also tell when she is standing at one of the doors, relaxing feet. That's definitely military stand ( very comfortable) it's the fourth picture. The fourth pic is the only one that looks military, maybe because the fourth pic looks like the perp has higher boots, but if it is a guy, definitely military. ( and has nothing to do with the higher boots, just noting) If it is CW, that pic will give him away. But the ODD thing, is no one military wold mess around with a freaking hammer.( especially when there is a gun store across street) shaking head.So, the indicator is inexperienced woman ( clumsy) or guy with military background (I think)

attachment.php

I noticed the boots too Mak. In one pic they look high and brown and feminine and in the other pics they look short and black. That really made me question whether there were two perps at one point.

Anyone notice the glasses on the perp face close-up? Anyone on SW wear glasses?

SBM
BBM
IBM
UBM

BBM: Unless…. unless the whole point was to make it look like it was done by a jealous wife or spurned lover. A purposeful deception. The one who hired or the one who carried it out would want to throw people off as much as possible, in as many ways as possible. Which is precisely what they've done.

IBM: Is there really such a thing as a professional hitman or is that just something we see on HBO? WS'ers follow a LOT of cases. How often is there an actual, legitmate, mafia-style professional hitman? I think this hitman was an average guy whom no one would suspect.

UBM: You got me there. I've no idea.

Totally fair point about my stereotype of a pro hitman. I think you are right that if it was a hit, was prob just an avg criminal type. I'll say this, though, if it was indeed the plan to make it look like something personal, that is the worst plan in history since obv someone paying for this to happen would know her, thus directing suspicion right back on themselves. Additionally, it would seem to contradict the staging a robbery scene. I think if someone that knows her is paying for this, the staged robbery alone would be the best play. Problem with that is, we are assuming SP knew about the cameras, so wouldn't they know the staging would be spotted immediately with the half assed efforts on film? The whole damn thing is so strange. JMO

In regards to BB's statement on 4/19, I transcribed the whole thing. Here's the part where he talks about the swatperp's clothing:

Reporter: "There are things that baffle us as reporters, that baffle the police, why someone would dress in tactical gear, what do you think, as someone who wants justice?"

BB: “I don’t’ think ... ..., I don’t know. There are some things the police are looking into with respect to .. ah the timing of it, and the timing, and the arrival of my wife. The person wasn’t in tactical gear (shakes head no) that wasn’t tactical gear. That was a shoddy amount of clothing made to look like an law enforcement officer. It wasn’t tactical – real tactical clothing. From the video – as best I can tell, it looked like maybe motorcycle boot, flimsy like ah, sweatpants, I couldn’t really tell, but the jacket was just a generic police jacket, and I couldn’t even identify the helmet, and I couldn’t identify if it was a motorcycle helmet.. .. I don’t know if it is a motorcycle avenue, or a tactical avenue, because the helmet, I don’t know what that was."

BBM
All I can gather from that, is BB thinks it's a kid in make-shift clothing.

When the perp finally walks away, after the pry bar to the door, is it possible he/she was reaching for a phone? If you look closely I think they might have a phone in their right hand as they are walking down the hall. Looks like the light omitting from the screen to me. IMO

I posted this before but will say it again. Ottis Toole murdered many people and it took several different LE agencies from all over North America to find him after a long period of time.

Oh, and he was a complete moron. An uncaught murderer does not equal intelligent/slick/clever, etc...Dangerous? Yes.

Excellent point. But as I recall, Toole was a drifter who murdered strangers. It was also a much different time, with limited technology. I'm willing to bet MB's murderer is neither a drifter nor a stranger.

I noticed the boots too Mak. In one pic they look high and brown and feminine and in the other pics they look short and black. That really made me question whether there were two perps at one point.

Yeah, I hear you. Me too.

I see windows, as in lower windows. I'll go by there tomorrow, or try to.

Late night thought... I pray this has nothing to do with the family, or those girls lose way more than just their Mother.

I think I remember him or someone saying 'valour' too though, but can't remember where. Not in that interview, but he has given several.

He is quoted as saying 'velour' in a local article.

“That wasn’t tactical gear,” said Bevers. “That was a shoddy amount of clothing to look like an enforcement officer. The pants look like some kind of flimsy sweat pants or something. But, the jacket was just a generic police jacket—velour looking police jacket—and I couldn’t even identify the helmet.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/midlothian-police-release-new-surveillance-video-of-murder-suspect/

So, if the motorcycle helmet had blue tooth technology and Missy's phone was blue tooth enabled, would the two devices connect? Is this what the wording in the search warrant means when it says Missy's phone may have connected with the perps device? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne