TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you locals know if LE has released the church building back to the congregation or if the building is still considered a crime scene? Earlier today I saw a post that said the sheriff's car was at the church yesterday. If the congregation has possession, they surely have been cleaning & making repairs. So, why would LE continue to go back to the building? It seems pretty obvious to me that there wouldn't be any physical evidence still there if the congregation has control of the building. LE already has measurements, so what could they be looking for?

When I lived in Midlothian I was out of the city limits so I could burn trash, one reason we had to move was we got annexed and my taxes tripled at the same time my hubby had to retire for complications of diabetes so here I set in the Cascade Mountains anyway my point was there are still lucky folks around Midlothian who have yet to be annexed and i bet they burn trash. I would think swatperp would burn that costume and fast before the sun came up on the day of the murder. If this is true then the perp lives out of the city limits...

Yes Navarro is very near a street over. The senior center I am not exactly sure where that is but will look for you

Thanks dentalqueen. Apparently MPD says it wasn't their operation but it must have been some sort of LE. If Missy Bevers taught a class in the Navarro-senior center neighborhood, I suppose it's possible there's a related reason they might look there.

Do any of you locals know if LE has released the church building back to the congregation or if the building is still considered a crime scene? Earlier today I saw a post that said the sheriff's car was at the church yesterday. If the congregation has possession, they surely have been cleaning & making repairs. So, why would LE continue to go back to the building? It seems pretty obvious to me that there wouldn't be any physical evidence still there if the congregation has control of the building. LE already has measurements, so what could they be looking for?

Maybe the custodian is frightened and wants police protection. I would be. JMO

This is my first post, even though I've been lurking for awhile. The "left the scene on foot" line of thought really got me thinking (and I loved your post BTW). It really would be genius to do that. The only problem I see with it is getting there. Say this is a one person operation...do you think they lugged all that gear 2-5 miles at 3 am to the scene? I just don't get the impression from the video that SwatPerp had freshly walked through the mud and rain.

On another note, I checked out Google maps to see exactly what you meant about the creek north of the church. I was surprised to see Midlothian airport so close. After some professional digging around (and I cannot disclose how I know this), I can attest that SwatPerp did not leave the airport by plane. There were no flights in or out of there around the time of the incident.

That's what I thought too - more arms crossed in front of chest rather than arms crossed on chest. I'm talking about around the 1:03 mark after trying to jimmy open the door.

Oh my!! I just watch it multiple times, and I think you are right. Glad I spent so much time dwelling on it when you two cleared that right up. So much for my first post. :thinking:

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about my post about the radio show tonight. That was supposed to go into the Sievers case.

Although we will have a guest to discuss Missy's case. I am confirming the guest as we speak. When everything is nailed down I will come back and post about the guest discussing Missy's case tonight.

Sievers and Bevers. My head is going to explode.

Swatperp just HAD to have a car, if alone, or an accomplice(driver) if two. Then we have a conspiracy. JMO Then we have to wonder how they got out of the house without anyone noticing. Driving me nuttier than I already am! JMO ETA I agree, that campers wouldn't necessarily be leery if they saw a car, but surely MISSY would have been leery. Where could a car have been where Missy would not see it? Or how could a car enter to scoop up perp without being seen? Swatperp must have been dropped off and gone on foot to meet the driver??????

Originally Posted by Lorinda Shores View Post
Im wondering when the police arrived at the church if they searched any of cg vehicles and 911 caller vehicles?
I think they would have to get a search warrant first - they even had to wait to get one for MB's car.
They could get one signed pretty fast if they knew what were looking for and where. But they would have had to have Probable Cause I would think. Maybe a Lawyer can weigh in on that one jmo

They had MB doors open at the crime scene... The SW for the Truck (that have been released) were to get her personal items out that was written on the 19th iirc and executed on 20? Then the truck was released to BB.

Barbed wire is not an impassable barrier to a human with gloves, boots and a pair of wire cutters.

Just had another thought about disposal of the swat outfit. The killer could have thrown it into the Trinity River. The Trinity is not far & it has been rolling pretty good with all the rains & storms that we've had. The outfit could be in the Gulf of Mexico by this time.

Oh my!! I just watch it multiple times, and I think you are right. Glad I spent so much time dwelling on it when you two cleared that right up. So much for my first post. :thinking:

I agree that a female arm-folded pose is under the breast, not up high like men are more likely to do.

However, I think the vest needs to be considered before concluding it was a female. When I go fishing or boating and wear a bulky life vest, it changes the way I move. I CAN'T do the "scoop under the breast" arm fold with the bulky vest on. The perp is wearing some sort of vest, and I have to assume the vest prevents the typical female type of arm fold.

Yes, over-analysis. :)

And with that, I remain perplexed about the gender of the perp.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

They could get one signed pretty fast if they knew what were looking for and where. But they would have had to have Probable Cause I would think. Maybe a Lawyer can weigh in on that one jmo

They had MB doors open at the crime scene... The SW for the Truck (that have been released) were to get her personal items out that was written on the 19th iirc and executed on 20? Then the truck was released to BB.

LOL "UNLEASH THE LAWYERS" ............................(sorry) JMO

According to the church's public FB page, they have been having events/services since April 20th! I'm surprised it was that soon.

Swatperp just HAD to have a car, if alone, or an accomplice(driver) if two. Then we have a conspiracy. JMO Then we have to wonder how they got out of the house without anyone noticing. Driving me nuttier than I already am! JMO ETA I agree, that campers wouldn't necessarily be leery if they saw a car, but surely MISSY would have been leery. Where could a car have been where Missy would not see it? Or how could a car enter to scoop up perp without being seen? Swatperp must have been dropped off and gone on foot to meet the driver??????

I think the perp could have been parked around back and MB probably wouldn't have seen it JMO.

Did everyone see the 'benefit' by VB/CT/KS going on tomorrow for MB's honor? I wonder what the police presence will be like at the event?

. If LE had consent from the campers to search their cars, they wouldn't need a search warrant. Maybe Missy's truck was only titled in her name, so they waited for a warrant for that vehicle.

That's what I see as well. Putting the pry bar back in a pocket in the vest, maybe.

He put the pry bar in a pocket or pouch at his right hip. I haven't figured out what he was messing with on his right chest area. He still had the hammer in his left hand while doing it though.

Maybe it was the h/w of the daughters friend that had their phone numbers and were in CG

If your speaking of KC and MC from SW I think someone said that KC had a spin class that morning and also that they are not in CG.

I feel pretty sure that the campers knew the family. JMHO .. Also MB is public you can see she has many first responders as FB friends also. Although I dont think they are who immediately called the MIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535