TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Navarro is very near a street over. The senior center I am not exactly sure where that is but will look for you

MPD just posted a response on their FB that the incident on Mt Zion did not involve them. Said they do not have any info but will try to obtain some. IMO I find that weird that there would be other LE agencies conducting business in Midlothian without MPD actually knowing, but JMO.....

Something was just posted on my NextDoor neighborhood page just a couple days ago regarding training exercises being held near me. I don't live in TX, but I do live near a small airport, a firing range, and some abandoned structures. We have these exercises several times a year, some of which can be really spooky. A variety of agencies seem to participate. We see everything from huge, loud, unmarked black military helicopters to smaller police choppers. I've watched search and rescue exercises with atvs, horses, dogs. On and on. If you weren't given a head's up, you'd really wonder what the heck was going on. I wonder if nearby agencies use that area around Midlothian for their training exercises.

Interesting ideas. My thoughts all along have been along the lines of an on foot-to-motorcycle getaway scenario. I hope we learn more about this soon.

I have always wondered if I would even notice a vehicle if I were in MB's shoes. I'm a woman, and I consider myself very wary and hyper-attentive with regards to personal safety. I thought about it and can't really say for sure if I would be suspicious of a vehicle parked near a church. I once had a job at a place with three organizations under one roof. It was a 9-5 office building, but occasionally I or others in my department worked all-nighters and weekends. It wasn't unusual for random people to just show up at any odd hour. Cleaning crew, maintenance, whatever. Sometimes there were vehicles left in the lot overnight for some reason or another. Car trouble, company cars, etc. Whats my point... I tend to ramble. Oh yeah. I think I'd be wary or even alarmed if I saw a person I didn't recognize, but not necessarily if I saw a strange vehicle. Especially at a building that so many people in the community use for various purposes.

ITA. If I were to pull up to a church parking lot - or really any parking lot - I wouldn't be concerned about a car parked in it, unless there was something really stood out about the car or situation. I wouldn't assume anything bad was going on just because I saw a car, even at 4:15am.

First post alert (be gentle)...I found you guys about two weeks ago when I googled two names together. I was so glad to know I wasn't a one woman operation. I haven't read from the beginning so forgive if mentioned. A player on my son's select soccer team walks just like SwapPerp, and he has rheumatoid arthritis. He is still in fantastic shape and a great athlete.

I was sure SwatPerp was female until I saw the lightened picture posted (I think Monday?). The only thing that bothered me about my female theory was the arm crossing high on chest. Females usually cross their arms under their breasts, and SwatPerp did not cross under breasts. Maybe with all the gear on this would change that though? If female, I would expect her to be more on the busty side as she didn't look super petite. I would think arms would have been crossed lower. I never could get past this issue.

The lightened picture does not look like a female to me. I'm back to square one. My kids really want better dinners again so someone needs to figure this out. I think it is a good sign we are getting no info from LE though. Let's hope they are close for Misssy and her family.

I am agreeing after much thought - as the stride is very long on the walk and I am tall and mine isn't that long, also the jimmying the door, all stood out to me

Something was just posted on my NextDoor neighborhood page just a couple days ago regarding training exercises being held near me. I don't live in TX, but I do live near a small airport, a firing range, and some abandoned structures. We have these exercises several times a year, some of which can be really spooky. A variety of agencies seem to participate. We see everything from huge, loud, unmarked black military helicopters to smaller police choppers. I've watched search and rescue exercises with atvs, horses, dogs. On and on. If you weren't given a head's up, you'd really wonder what the heck was going on. I wonder if nearby agencies use that area around Midlothian for their training exercises.

I personally have never seen any other town's LE in a large group like that in Midlothian. Before this area was occupied houses, so they would not have used it previous to the houses being vacated - IMO.

First post alert (be gentle)...I found you guys about two weeks ago when I googled two names together. I was so glad to know I wasn't a one woman operation. I haven't read from the beginning so forgive if mentioned. A player on my son's select soccer team walks just like SwapPerp, and he has rheumatoid arthritis. He is still in fantastic shape and a great athlete.

I was sure SwatPerp was female until I saw the lightened picture posted (I think Monday?). The only thing that bothered me about my female theory was the arm crossing high on chest. Females usually cross their arms under their breasts, and SwatPerp did not cross under breasts. Maybe with all the gear on this would change that though? If female, I would expect her to be more on the busty side as she didn't look super petite. I would think arms would have been crossed lower. I never could get past this issue.

The lightened picture does not look like a female to me. I'm back to square one. My kids really want better dinners again so someone needs to figure this out. I think it is a good sign we are getting no info from LE though. Let's hope they are close for Misssy and her family.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome6:

I wish LE would give another press conference or update even if only to say the leads are promising or they are still checking leads, etc. :waiting:
I'm thinking that when they roped off the property as a crime scene, anything within the crime tape may be considered clear to search without a warrant

Is there a UPS outlet nearby?
Maybe the "uniform" was packaged and sent away somewhere?
speculation, imo.

There is a UPS outlet right in the middle of town. Not sure what time it actually opens but probably not that early - JMO

Welcome to Ws Becauseisaidso!
One minute the perp seems decidedly female, the next minute male - you made a good point about arms crossing the chest and also about the arthritis- my experience is that one can seem very fit one day, even for a week- and other times the whole body can refuse to cooperate and a person can suddenly start walking 'funny".imo

Are there abandoned wells in the area where you could drop the swat uniform, padding and helmet?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

How about dumping the uniform etc. in a commercial dumpster like at a grocery store?..............possibly in one of the near larger cities? The dumpster would be emptied before LE was even aware of what they were looking for.

When were arms ever crossed? I only see he or she adjusting something high up on the vest. Am I missing something?

How about dumping the uniform etc. in a commercial dumpster like at a grocery store?..............possibly in one of the near larger cities? The dumpster would be emptied before LE was even aware of what they were looking for.

I think this sounds more likely... a lot of thought obviously went into the outfit/disguise so I bet just as much thought went into disposing of it. Unless this evil perp kept it for some reason.

ok you guys looking at the map it was meadowbrook lane the cars were sitting on. I was thinking that was mt zion and they were west of 14th street sorry for wrong street name

I think she's talking about a different case maybe...

Thank you - that makes sense. I was wondering about the Naples bit.

Sure would love a new document drop on THIS case! Doesn't even have to be a big document drop, just one little new doc would do...like an arrest warrant, for example.

ok you guys looking at the map it was meadowbrook lane the cars were sitting on. I was thinking that was mt zion and they were west of 14th street sorry for wrong street name

Meadowbrook is the street my friend lived on. That's a dead end road. So the cops wouldn't be parked on that road if they were going to the conference center. IMO had to be something dealing with the abandoned houses.

When were arms ever crossed? I only see he or she adjusting something high up on the vest. Am I missing something?
That's what I thought too - more arms crossed in front of chest rather than arms crossed on chest. I'm talking about around the 1:03 mark after trying to jimmy open the door.

That's what I see as well. Putting the pry bar back in a pocket in the vest, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx