TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I disagree. People desperately want to help but also have to make a living.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I get the wanting to help and needing to make a living. I just personally see it differently. Just as some of the many Go Fund Me.. I will agree to disagree.

So that has the perp slogging through the rain and mud in a swat outfit, walking 10-15 minutes to get back to a car .. as the perp is a person oddly strolling in the rain in the middle of the night

I mentioned this earlier on another thread, If it was so wet and muddy seems like water would have been tracked into the church. Have they mentioned anything like that?

I get the wanting to help and needing to make a living. I just personally see it differently. Just as some of the many Go Fund Me.. I will agree to disagree.
Love your opinions, always Mimi! 😊

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ruffled my feathers too. I get what you're saying [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

What really bothers me is that there are at least 6 "sales" type events at this "Memorial" for Missy. And nothing directly for her. It's like they are trying to make money from this IMO JMO MOO etc. Basically not something I'd do...

Thank you for the info! I was wondering just bc the B and T family would be there and if it would cause tension?

Didn;t someone post on here that AT was a pallbearer? Pretty sure I saw that threads ago by a local. :thinking:

It really is such a remote area. Question? If police thought for a second peep was lurking or hiding in the wooded area you would think they would have been searching perimeter.

I hope they did a thorough search of the grounds, but with the rain and mud, not sure if it would yield much in the way of evidence. Hopefully they went back and searched again as the week wore on. But, I'm not sure that perp leaving by foot was LE's first leaning, either.

IMG_9186.PNG

IMG_9192.PNG

Just some screenshots I grabbed, showing the triangle-shape patch on the right-hand glove, as well as the hammer shape and boots. I doubt killer walked through mud and rain ... boots look clean.

Edit: Well the pics were much more clear on my iphone. I would suggest everyone watching the video in HD (Youtube video from Kodiak) from smaller devices as well (Ipad, Iphone, etc). Gives a better picture on a smaller screen.

I agree, it may not be anything, but if s/he is not wearing a glove then s/he could have inadvertently left a print. After all, I think you would agree that investigators have been using fingerprints for decades to solve crimes, yes? :)

WHAT?? :pillowfight2: You done messed up all my little bit of credibility I might of had left lol :pillowfight: agreeing that I saw no glove :underbus: I see how ya are Just kidding. I will say I thought it was gloveless but that makes no sense... all that get up .. of course had glove on ;)

All of the talk of a septic tank made me think back to an earlier thread. Last month, this photo of the church was posted [video=twitter;722427836607234048]https://twitter.com/JennyAFox4/status/722427836607234048[/video], and texasgirl2 made the following comment:

CgaUQ7uUEAAwQ9W.jpg

The covers on those type of grease traps usually aren't as heavy as the ones used on normal "manholes". It could be possible that the perp used the pry bar, hammer, or even a heavy duty screwdriver to open the grease trap before they entered the building. Then on their exit, they could have dumped their outfit and other tools down the trap and then closed the cover. I would hope that the investigators drained the traps and looked at everything. I imagine that anything that was contaminated by the grease would foil forensic efforts at finger print or DNA evidence. It would be a brilliant solution to destroy evidence and also hide it in plain sight. I haven't seen anyone else mention this so far, so forgive me if it's been discussed already.

bbm Agree w you ^ -- perp may have removed one cover, committed crimes, disposed of SWAT gear & tools, then replaced cover before leaving.

Not sure if those covers are for kitchen grease trap. Maybe septic tank access - for inspection & pumping ports?
Can also see the 2 white PVC stubs in grass, close to bldg, at left, which may be clean-out access, for clogs btwn restrooms & tank, not for pumping.
Size and spacing of covers in relation to one another seems more consistent w septic tank than church kitchen grease tank, imo.
Seems big grease tank like ^ would be compatible w hUUUUUge restaurant or even food processing plant. IDK.

Regardless of what CoC's underground tank holds, perp could have opened & dropped stuff in.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septic_tank

Schematic_of_a_septic_tank_2.png

same tank, partially installed in ground. This model has only one big 'manhole style' cover, not two like in CoC pic.

See they were fixing stuff, sure the crime scene people had to come clean up. Thank goodness no carpet. I said this before an will say it again. I cant believe all the nosey people, all the cameras, blah blah... that no one too pictures of diff things (not meaning inside) I mean police presence stuff through out the day. JMHO

Did you see the window screen laying off to the side? Seems LE would take it for possible fingerprints. We don't know if they were wearing gloves all the time. I don't know how to SS or I would show you.

First time poster, long time lurker. Be kind, I am trying to get used to this. :) IMO, this is a very passionate crime. Very articulate. Well- calculated. It was not someone who has hits before though, as it is somewhat sloppy. It is someone that is familiar with her, that took their time to be deviant. Plan. Scope. Whoever they are, they accomplished their mission. Gear? They are not going to leave it in plain view. I thought maybe they drove an ATV or cycle to the scene. The outfit fits it. An identifiable car would have have a hit by now, at least I would think. Anyone have an update about the Mt. Zion Rd? That much police presence is an identifer. JMO.

It looks like the hammer to me, not a hand.

I don't know.... when I first seen this clip I thought it looked like the perp approached the door and pulled what looked like keys to try to open door. Then this clip where he/she is walking away appears to me to be keys dangling in their left hand.... they look like keys to me... as best as I can see. Also its their left hand.... perhaps they are left handed, that is why when they are hitting the wall/glass to damage it the use of the right hand seems to be weird... not very strong. I am wondering if they could be left handed? Just a thought...

OK Kiddos... I outta here for a while. Check back in later. Pizza man calling me :happydance:

Did you see the window screen laying off to the side? Seems LE would take it for possible fingerprints. We don't know if they were wearing gloves all the time. I don't know how to SS or I would show you.

I think LE took the door knob too. So they could match up the tool marks with those found inside... JMHO Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG

I can't tell for sure [emoji30] I think perp has a wooden/rubber mallet in their hand and the light reflection and well as low res and a reflector on glove make it so hard to tell if the left hand is gloved or not. IMO, it's the wooden handle of a rubber mallet. ...SBM...images...length....
Thanks for posting those on page 21. I think I am looking at two people spliced together LOL. One suspect (6:05 and 6:06) is feminine and shorter, the other suspect (6:07) is taller and masculine. As the suspect moves from your photos marked 6:05 to 6:06 to 6:07, they cross one entire tile (approx. one yard=36 inches) yet they do not become taller or shorter. Running them in sequence frame to frame, the movement of 6:05 steps into the same body print of 6:06 with the right foot WITHIN that tile square - BUT 6:07 has the suspect with both feet into the NEXT tile square, and no taller (even though they must be taller since the top of the helmet in all three photos is on the same tile-line). It's as though the third photo was added based on the helmet lining up, but not the feet. I am really poor at explaining this, sorry.

How do I post pictures from my phone? I took some from the street of the Mount Zion/Meadowbrook area it anyone wants to see. They're not great pictures - just from inside my car when I was driving by

Maybe someone will be so kind to teach you how.. and or get if for us to see. Be back later. Thank you! I am visual type person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member