TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the main purpose of the press conference today was to let the public know that the family and friends on those search warrants were not suspects. It may have even been a request of a lawyer of one of the couples who have been smeared or the family. They should have done this sooner then later. JMO.

I have no exact theory. What I do have is the idea that we should be careful what we wish for. We all wished for a presser & we got it. What we really should have wished for was presser announcing an arrest!

The facts still remain: Someone knew the outside cameras didn't work; SP was no burglar,
was there in plenty of time before Missy arrived, SP knew where Missy would be vulnerable but more importantly, the attack would not be on the video camera, and SP'S
escape was out of camera range. Unless of course, it's a member of that church who has always had "a thing" for Missy.
JMO and Spec

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

All due respect, these are not facts. They are your opinions.

The way LE described the malfunctioning outside cameras - they were only intermittently not working. It seemed to be a total guessing game as to when they would work and when they wouldn't. So it doesn't sound like there is any way the perp could have known they wouldn't work in this instance.

It's still very possible that this was a burglar. The timeframe of around 4 am entering the church - he could have been so nonchalant because he thought he had hours before anyone would be there at a church on a Monday morning. Burglaries in general tend to happen after midnight and before 5 am. I'd say 3 to 4 am is the real sweet spot for a burglary.

And as for a member of the church, you do know MB was not a member there, right? She just used the church for the fitness class.

We can't rule out that this was just a random burglary that was incredibly lucky for the perp and incredibly unlucky for MB. The camera range issue - in the end does it really matter whether the attack was on camera or not? Doubtful it would solve the case.

But while we can't rule out random burglary, I still lean now toward a targeted attack by someone who didn't know MB but was able to learn that a woman was alone at that secluded place at particular times. So he did his research. And he jumped on the opportunity because he wanted to experience the thrill of killing someone.

Any idea what the strategy would be behind that?
Because, so many of their tips come from people eager to help and because everyone is so sure their theory is correct. It's JMO but maybe they feel with us off their backs, they can conduct their own investigation without putting everyone into a frenzy.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

To me looking for that car is meant to keep the public busy for some reason, because I remember LE said there was a pic of a car but it was blurry from the get go. I also remember reading that amongst the first things they did was check surveillance in a gun shop and other places near by the church. That's when we began to wonder of there was a gunshot wound IIRC.

By doing the presser the way they did, and saying basically we have nothing but hey look at this car...they were fishing for something to " feed their hand". Hand as in what they are holding. Like in poker. :) that's what I think it meant.

:yes: :loveyou:

LinkedIn is free. You have to pay for "premium" if you want to be able to see who viewed you, and maybe some other perks. I just changed my password today and noticed that. (You used to be able to see who views you for free.)

Okay, thank you! I just went and tried a couple of things there. I have to use an email address to sign up if I want to send a message. Even creating a fake email address in order to be able to sign up to be able to send a message: LinkdIn requires you to verify it before you can go any further. They send an email to the address you register with and you have to click on the link in the email and it takes you back to LinkdIn and you continue from there.

So. If that's what happened when the creepy message was *allegedly* sent to MB, then it can be digitally traced back through emails, IP. Maybe I expect too much from digital detection because I know there are sneaky people up to no good who use fake names, disposable email address, etc.

Appreciate the clarification for this case.

In two other cases which I am following in the last 2 days they have posted screenshots with link.. so there must be a reason this is different but I will follow your directions. :tyou:

No posting of mainstream media screenshots got it.

No posting of any photographs of cars or license plates from mainstream media footage. Okay!

thank you so much

If it's on Twitter, just post the tweet and the picture will embed itself into the post. At least that's what I do all the time and never get smacked for it. :D

I think the posters on Websleuths treated the family and "target numbers" fairly. After all, it was LE that released the SW's & the possible motive behind the crime. CW,AT,CT,BB & RB were theorized to be the killer & their reasons why explored. This is what we do. For the most part, posters did not call them any derogatory names or criticized their life choices. JMO

Absolutely. It was LE who told us in the SWs that they believed MB had been in contact with her killer, and that there had been external relationship(s) to the marriage. So that was carte blanche for the public to speculate about everyone in the SWs because if she had been in contact, and these were the people she had been most recently in contact with, it was more than reasonable to assume that one of those people could be involved. So we dug into it, and that's understandable.

If it's on Twitter, just post the tweet and the picture will embed itself into the post. At least that's what I do all the time and never get smacked for it. :D

I think what he is referring to is not on Twitter.

Are they talking about one car or two? So confused.

From April 22:

"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549150/Is-SWAT-gear-church-murder-suspect-woman-Police-reveal-new-details-grisly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html

I believe the picture of the car released today is the one in the same as the one mentioned in that article.

Silver Nissan 2010-2012, Silver or light colored.

ETA: Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder. Contact tipline 972-775-7624.

For reference---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 4.11.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 4.11.44 PM.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 323
I might as well throw my totally random choice in playing the "what-bumper-sticker-is-this" game.

Greenbay Packers.

31BWS2v+J1L._SX355_.jpg

I believe the picture of the car released today is the one in the same as the one mentioned in that article.

Silver Nissan 2010-2012, Silver or light colored.

ETA: Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder. Contact tipline 972-775-7624.

Wish they'd say for sure...

By doing the presser the way they did, and saying basically we have nothing but hey look at this car...they were fishing for something to " feed their hand". Hand as in what they are holding. Like in poker. :) that's what I think it meant.

Thank you, because THAT is understandable, lol! I think that's all I needed 'splaining about. *poker*

:fainted:

still working on screencaptures from the MPD surveillance - I got one of the right eye previously & then I got one of the left eye from another stance. Anyway, I put them side by side. It's not a very clear picture but at least you can actually see both the killer's eyes. I tried as best I could to make sure the nose was aligned correctly.

left and right of killer.png

Absolutely. It was LE who told us in the SWs that they believed MB had been in contact with her killer, and that there had been external relationship(s) to the marriage. So that was carte blanche for the public to speculate about everyone in the SWs because if she had been in contact, and these were the people she had been most recently in contact with, it was more than reasonable to assume that one of those people could be involved. So we dug into it, and that's understandable.

I agree with everything that you said except that they were all the last people in contact with her....surely there were many other contacts. The ones selected for the SW were directly related to either the financial issues between MB and BB or the extra-marital issues. And all of them had been in some sort of contact with MB. JMO and there was a specific request for a beginning date and ending date.

" Light skinned" is interesting verbiage Not at all the same as saying "Caucasian". jmo

I have mentioned possible Hispanic before. But lets think. If LE says white woman that is 5ft 4.

Then everyone that fits the description would be hounded to death.

Also. Some neighbors don't like each other. So what a great way to send cops to someone's house because you don't like them.

With the hopes of LE simply finding drugs or something. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lxzycxlm