TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All due respect, these are not facts. They are your opinions.

The way LE described the malfunctioning outside cameras - they were only intermittently not working. It seemed to be a total guessing game as to when they would work and when they wouldn't. So it doesn't sound like there is any way the perp could have known they wouldn't work in this instance.

It's still very possible that this was a burglar. The timeframe of around 4 am entering the church - he could have been so nonchalant because he thought he had hours before anyone would be there at a church on a Monday morning. Burglaries in general tend to happen after midnight and before 5 am. I'd say 3 to 4 am is the real sweet spot for a burglary.

And as for a member of the church, you do know MB was not a member there, right? She just used the church for the fitness class.

We can't rule out that this was just a random burglary that was incredibly lucky for the perp and incredibly unlucky for MB. The camera range issue - in the end does it really matter whether the attack was on camera or not? Doubtful it would solve the case.

But while we can't rule out random burglary, I still lean now toward a targeted attack by someone who didn't know MB but was able to learn that a woman was alone at that secluded place at particular times. So he did his research. And he jumped on the opportunity because he wanted to experience the thrill of killing someone.
Well, I shouldn't have used the word : facts. However, I did end my post w/ JMO and speculation
unlike (with respect) yours.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Re the car sticker: seems the police and all their technology hasn't enabled identification of it. I'd suggest if anyone has better tech available, and can positively ID it rather than guessing, they call the tipline. Show us first though ;)

That appeal is aimed at locals and they will be hoping a neighbour or colleague of that car's owner will come forward (if not the owner him/herself). It's not a huge town, if I lived there and knew someone with that vehicle I'd be taking a very close look at their bumper. I imagine the police might have been given some names, adresses and license plates already.

That car looks newer. And smaller. IMO

You see, I think they look the same. Anyone else?

I don't understand why LE haven't been able to ID it and I'm intrigued that MAYBE there's a stolen car out there that might have been used for nefarious purposes.

Bill (or anyone else), do you think the car involved in a nearby car jacking at Easter (as mentioned earlier in thread and linked again below) is also a Nissan Altima?

http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160331/NEWS/160339870

The car in that news articles looks like this Nissan Versa.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 4.26.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 4.26.55 PM.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 300
still working on screencaptures from the MPD surveillance - I got one of the right eye previously & then I got one of the left eye from another stance. Anyway, I put them side by side. It's not a very clear picture but at least you can actually see both the killer's eyes. I tried as best I could to make sure the nose was aligned correctly.

View attachment 94958
Thanks, MrsPC. I just wanted to tell you that your hard work on this is not going unnoticed. :)

I have a feeling that they blurred the License Plate Number so we could not read it. I think they know who that car is registered too. Why was the first comment made by BB on the MPD FB page stressing that this person is not a suspect? Shouldn't that have been said first by the MPD, not him. It was immediately after though.

The public is being led by the nose IMO and I am not sure why. I truly don't blame social media for everything. We were practically spoon fed some information regarding who the perp might be. It's not just MBs kids that will read hurtful things the other woman who was trashed has kids too!

I am so sad for MB. She didn't deserve to be killed. I feel as if that fact is being pushed under the rug by people that are only interested in their reputations not being ruined and I understand that ....but for goodness sakes! This woman died a horrific death!

RBBM:

This reminds me of the red Jetta in the Sierra LaMar case. LE asked the public to BOLO for it. It was later it was revealed that they had it on their possession:
[...]
A day after posting a likeness to a red car possibly linked to the disappearance of Sierra LaMar, the Santa Clara County Sheriff on Tuesday said detectives actually have the Jetta in their custody
[...]
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Red-Car-Found-in-Sierra-LaMar-Case-150651015.html

Hindsight is 20/20, and #WeThePeople certainly aren't privy to the reasons why these decisions are made. At this juncture, it is clear as mud. I just have to believe there is good reason for this...

:cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I shouldn't have used the word : facts. However, I did end my post w/ JMO and speculation
unlike (with respect) yours.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I rarely end my posts with JMO or speculation because any time any of us posts anything, it's pretty much our opinion. So to me it goes without saying although sometimes I say it anyway. But you're right, my theories about what happened are certainly just my opinions.

PLEASE don't take the 2am for a few minutes not in the church lot CAR BAIT. JUST MY OPINION

IMO how many cars linked to MB in any way are the right Make and Model with a bumper sticker located below the license plate.

As I understand it, from what LE said, we are NOT looking for a car that is in any way linked to MB and her family, friends, co-workers, etc. Just a random person, who happened to stop for a minute at SWFA almost 2 1/2 hours before the murder, to see if that person might have seen anything noteworthy, unusual, or helpful as they passed church or stopped.

The car in that news articles looks like this Nissan Versa.

attachment.php

Agree. If you look at the second picture in the article of the car the back end looks squattier if that's even a word. It looks more compact and less elongated like the Altima. And definitely looks newer than a 2010-2012 model. Imo

All due respect, these are not facts. They are your opinions.

The way LE described the malfunctioning outside cameras - they were only intermittently not working. It seemed to be a total guessing game as to when they would work and when they wouldn't. So it doesn't sound like there is any way the perp could have known they wouldn't work in this instance.

It's still very possible that this was a burglar. The timeframe of around 4 am entering the church - he could have been so nonchalant because he thought he had hours before anyone would be there at a church on a Monday morning. Burglaries in general tend to happen after midnight and before 5 am. I'd say 3 to 4 am is the real sweet spot for a burglary.

And as for a member of the church, you do know MB was not a member there, right? She just used the church for the fitness class.

We can't rule out that this was just a random burglary that was incredibly lucky for the perp and incredibly unlucky for MB. The camera range issue - in the end does it really matter whether the attack was on camera or not? Doubtful it would solve the case.

But while we can't rule out random burglary, I still lean now toward a targeted attack by someone who didn't know MB but was able to learn that a woman was alone at that secluded place at particular times. So he did his research. And he jumped on the opportunity because he wanted to experience the thrill of killing someone.

She had to have had a connection there in some form in order to be able to hold her class there. You can't just pinpoint a place and say "I'm going to hold a class here, I need a key."

What kind of connection? With who? We don't know right now.

I'm NOT insinuating that this is an affair connection, but somehow a personal connection with someone who could ensure that she was a trustworthy person.

JMO

PLEASE don't take the 2am for a few minutes not in the church lot CAR BAIT. JUST MY OPINION

I tend to agree, but it's all we've got to work with. It's this weekend's Saran Wrap box.

That plate was definitely visible enough. But the police did something to the picture before releasing it.

But imo. The perp cased things out already. So why park in front a camera with your license plate directly in view.

But then park in the perfect spot behind the church.

So maybe the car isn't related. Jmo. Maybe they pulled over and had a quick drink and left. Why would they show up 2 hrs early like that while being in front a camera. Just asking.

Why do you think it is bait? Or, what about it do you think is bait?

You have to speak fluent 'teh' like I do to understand what she meant. :giggle:

LOL, I truly meant thanks to teh because the poker analogy was a lightbulb moment for me in regard to what (or how) the previous poster said what. "feed the hand"

:D

JMO The driver of the car is not the killer.

JMO The driver of the car may or may not be the owner of the car.

JMO The license plate is known to LE.

When I first watched this presser, I came away from it feeling so disappointed and thinking WTH. Now that I have had time to review what was said in this conference, I can really see the pressure being put on someone(s).

Were the family and friends ever suspects?
Nope. They were explored to see if there was something to suspect, and LE has told us that none are suspects (and based on what we were told in the presser today, it's fair to conclude that LE apparently doesn't want us to look in that direction anymore in trying to help or offer tips).

Do you mean you don't think it's involved, or that they are downplaying it? I remember all the discussion on the darn white truck in Mickey Shunick's case, and it turned out to be the vehicle used in her abduction.

You've never heard of the expression, "Casing out the joint" before committing a crime?

I'm not saying this car is involved or not but of course LE will say it's not because they want to talk to the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste