TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the picture of the car released today is the one in the same as the one mentioned in that article.

Silver Nissan 2010-2012, Silver or light colored.

ETA: Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle. Only seen at nearby business before murder. Contact tipline 972-775-7624.

Looking at the Nissan in the vehicle... at bottom on the passenger side there are around 3 areas that are lighter than the surrounding area. They could be some kind of scratches or marks. But then again, they might just be reflections of light that are bouncing off that water on the ground behind the car. Anyone care to guess which it is?

The alibis of BB and RB have been fully verified through independent sources. We can rule them out as being SWATPERP.

This was not drugs or money but rather, jealousy.

SWATPERP's height is not quite as tall as thought, between 5'2" and 5'7", I have always thought about 5'3" or 5'4".

I still think this is a Caucasian female. The gait, hammer swing and what I think is a bra strap adjustment scream 'woman' to me. Now that the height is adjusted, it bolsters my humble opinion.

The 2010-2012 Nissan Altima might be someone driving through the area that stopped to reconfigure their GPS and has no idea that there was a murder in a place that they passed at about 2am.

Or... they're aware there was a murder, but they're also aware that it occurred a couple of hours later, and they haven't contacted LE because they don't believe they have any useful information to contribute.

Where do you see what you think is a bra strap adjustment? Sorry if you've mentioned it previously, but these threads grow like kudzu and multiply like rabbits, and I've missed quite a bit.

JMO The driver of the car is not the killer.

JMO The driver of the car may or may not be the owner of the car.

JMO The license plate is known to LE.

When I first watched this presser, I came away from it feeling so disappointed and thinking WTH. Now that I have had time to review what was said in this conference, I can really see the pressure being put on someone(s).

OK, so in your opinion, the police are asking for the public's help identifying a car they already know because... (grasping at straws) they want the person who actually owns the car to come in to "talk" but they really are a suspect? And we think someone of even average intelligence would fall for this strategy?

I wish people would just say what they mean.

I'm really disappointed that they apparently weren't able to get an enhanced video of the perp in the church...I thought surely the Tarrant County Digital Forensics team would have a face capture or clearer picture or something.

You've never heard of the expression, "Casing out the joint" before committing a crime?

I'm not saying this car is involved or not but of course LE will say it's not because they want to talk to the person.

And also for CYA purposes. Ever since the Atlanta Olympic bombings when LE named the wrong guy as their prime suspect, and he sued the crap out of them, LE everywhere are careful to use phrases that protect them from liability.

I tend to agree, but it's all we've got to work with. It's this weekend's Saran Wrap box.

:slap:

You beat me, but I was going to say that it's better than the bloodyshirtfromdogatthecleaners-gate.

RBBM:

This reminds me of the red Jetta in the Sierra LaMar case. LE asked the public to BOLO for it. It was later it was revealed that they had it on their possession:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Red-Car-Found-in-Sierra-LaMar-Case-150651015.html

Hindsight is 20/20, and #WeThePeople certainly aren't privy to the reasons why these decisions are made. At this juncture, it is clear as mud. I just have to believe there is good reason for this...

:cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for sharing this! Sometimes I get strong feelings about something that makes no sense to others. I have been intuitive since childhood, Thanks for letting me know my intuition about this might be correct! I love people who aren't afraid to think out of the box too!

I can not think of any other reason to bludgeon an unarmed little female fitness instructor to death.

I can think of reasons other than jealousy.

With this case, I've gone through several motives. My current idea about motive revolves around someone wanting to silence Missy.

For what reason? Well, I haven't gone that far with the speculation yet. But I'm wondering if it was someone whose business, reputation, and pride were about to be wounded - and to prevent that damange, this person shut Missy up. Because the situation was close to destroying someone's life and perhaps livelihood, the perp's anger came out in the way Missy was killed with what seems like multiple puncturing.

THIS IS ALL THEORY, BRAINSTORMING, SPECULATION. No link, as it's just moment of pondering. JMOpinion, and subject to change (again).

still working on screencaptures from the MPD surveillance - I got one of the right eye previously & then I got one of the left eye from another stance. Anyway, I put them side by side. It's not a very clear picture but at least you can actually see both the killer's eyes. I tried as best I could to make sure the nose was aligned correctly.

attachment.php

Now that's flippin' creepy. jmo

OK, so in your opinion, the police are asking for the public's help identifying a car they already know because... (grasping at straws) they want the person who actually owns the car to come in to "talk" but they really are a suspect? And we think someone of even average intelligence would fall for this strategy?

And yet, LE makes that public request all the time, so it must work on some.
I think it's meant more for a friend or acquaintance who knows whose car it is. They might think they're helping by telling LE?

Omg, me too.

I don't think LE is in the business of wasting their time by all of the useless tips they'll get from this if it's all insignificant. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't see them fabricating this story.

:slap:

You beat me, but I was going to say that it's better than the bloodyshirtfromdogatthecleaners-gate.

lol That freaking shirt is reportedly still at the lab. JMO

Not speaking for AmandaSkis but yup. They fall for it all the time. That's why LE purposely stresses over and over again that this car/person is not a suspect or involved with the murder.

Their goal is to get the person to come in and talk. Perps often feel like they are smarter than LE and can get away with whatever crime they committed. It happens all the time.

Have you watched any LE interrogations and said to yourself, WHY isn't this idiot asking for a lawyer? Because they're convinced they can lie and lie and LE will believe them. Think Jodi Arias. (and many others)

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying this vehicle/person is involved in Missy's murder, but there is a big possibility that they are.

Imo. Midlothian hasn't had a murder or a whodunit in 7 to 20 years.

So why are we so baffled about the procedures they are taking.

The feds and others assist. But MPD still has to do the public relations while trying to figure things out. Jmo.

Now what would you rob first?

A gun store with the merchandise right there. Or a church for AV equipment.

So maybe the car is not related. Or it was a hit.

But come on. If you pull over to wait for a hit. Would you pull over to be the only car in front of a gun store at 2am.

That seems pretty risky. Jmo. So I doubt the car is related. Jmo.

PLEASE don't take the 2am for a few minutes not in the church lot CAR BAIT. JUST MY OPINION

I remember being a teenager on a date, looking for secluded places to park and make-out. Sometimes we checked parking lots, only to decide to keep looking.

Of course, it was usually around 11pm, not 2am, at that age, but I just thought I'd mention there are innocent reasons to be in a parking lot for a few minutes after store closing. Of course, there are not-innocent reasons too.

I'm really disappointed that they apparently weren't able to get an enhanced video of the perp in the church...I thought surely the Tarrant County Digital Forensics team would have a face capture or clearer picture or something.

Actually, you bring up something that I'd forgotten to bring up before! Thank you :blushing:

In earlier threads, someone was posting some pretty awesome video clips in regard to very good clarity in addition to being blown up. I wondered where on earth they got those fabulous visuals when all else we've seen is ...not.

*off to see if I can find*

Bill (or anyone else), do you think the car involved in a nearby car jacking at Easter (as mentioned earlier in thread and linked again below) is also a Nissan Altima?

http://www.waxahachietx.com/article/20160331/NEWS/160339870

Looks like on the MPD fb, someone had asked that and this shows up "Page responded privately " . JMHO I would think they would have know about that. I remember seeing long ways back on there someone had tagged someone on that story and the person stated *advertiser censored* is working that case. But for some reason the page responded like that. First time I ever seen like that ;)

Not speaking for AmandaSkis but yup. They fall for it all the time. That's why LE purposely stresses over and over again that this car/person is not a suspect or involved with the murder.

Their goal is to get the person to come in and talk. Perps often feel like they are smarter than LE and can get away with whatever crime they committed. It happens all the time.

Have you watched any LE interrogations and said to yourself, WHY isn't this idiot asking for a lawyer? Because they're convinced they can lie and lie and LE will believe them. Think Jodi Arias. (and many others)

Disclaimer: I am NOT saying this vehicle/person is involved in Missy's murder, but there is a big possibility that they are.

bbm and I get such a kick out of watching those interrogations! They know they're being looked at by LE, but think maybe a preemptive strike and their Einstein intelligence can forestall further investigation?

"Gee, Detective, I'm a good guy/gal - I just came in because I saw you were looking for the same kind of car I drive and yes, I was there, and I wanted to help in any way I could. I'm doing the right thing here, I'm innocent."

Lol. They must have went to Costco before wrapping that thing up. Lol.

But in regards to Saran Wrap. I love your post. Lol.

Sometimes the threads just hands us a chuckle moment. I salute.

Since we don't have a break in the case, I figured we could use a break in tension [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse