TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this case for weeks and I have my own idea who the perp is. Yes, I would confront this person face to face if I could.

Ultimately, I think it all rests on the fact that this murder just happened to take place on the weekend of the husband's YEARLY fishing trip. Out of all the weekends to plan a murder, swatperp chose this one. 1 out of 52 weekends out of the year is too much of a coincidence and I really wish this wouldn't keep getting swept under the rug . Why? Swatperp could have planned this any other weekend if they wanted to, knowing that LE would suspect Missy's husband before anyone else. If this murderer was such a psychopath, they wouldn't have any problem with someone else taking the fall for their crime. But swatperp didn't want Missy's husband to take the fall. It seems swatperp wanted to protect Missy's husband and give him an alibi.

What kind of love would motivate someone to carefully plan this murder *to the day* to make sure BB could stick around to raise his kids? A parent's love? A mistresses' love?

I'll let you decide.

As for myself, I already have.

Please cite your proof that he is only gone one weekend a year. tia

Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't associated the passion part as short termed (in fact my mind would probably drift to long term- The longer the relationship, the more passionate...). I've lost a lot of confidence in my prognosis lately all-around lol. I'm going to stand behind pre-meditated though. Which covers a lot (hits, jealous rage, family perseverance, etc). NO WAY this is random, wrong place/wrong time. I'm pretty positive MB was targeted. If it comes out that she isn't, I'm turning in my pretend sleuthing badge and never bugging you guys again.

Don't lose confidence - I think you are definitely on the right track. There is no way someone just *happened to have* a SWAT uniform laying around, and *suddenly decided* to play dress up as a cop and *out of the blue* chose to stay up till 3:50 am to go to church then *off the wall* decided to murder Missy for no reason.

I guess it's possible but even the most random of crimes do not have such bizarre coincidences.

And, I'm with you - if Missy's death was the result of a random stranger who was criminally insane then I'm turning in my own pretend sleuthing badge. :doh:

BatBrat - love your schematics! Perhaps you could do a horizon point, using the door opening, minus the frame (which I think is a 2 inch metal frame BTW) and then place the 5'6", etc height in perspective?

Here ya go:

attachment.php

Attachments

• horizon.jpg
    horizon.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 509
No. Family, friends and co-workers are not suspects at this time. That is very different than saying all friends, family and co-workers are cleared. This has been discussed ad nauseum.

I don't know if ALL family, friends, and co-workers have been cleared...but SOME have. MPD may not be getting specific with the media about that, but those who MPD agree have no ties to this crime--they've unequivocally been told that and given thanks for their cooperation and the intrusion of the interview.

Why would the police mention the amount of hours it took to chase down a lead that didn't pan out? Why would they bother telling us that if they really do have someone they suspect?

Why would the police mention the amount of hours it took to chase down a lead that didn't pan out? Why would they bother telling us that if they really do have someone they suspect?

Possibly to buy them time while they wrap up their investigation.

Apparently all family, friends, and co-workers have been cleared by law enforcement:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/midl...rkers-are-suspects-in-bevers-murder/206847689
Respectfully, this does not say anyone has been cleared. There are just no suspects.

"Johnson on Friday said none of the people named in those warrants are suspects in the case. Family members each have “detailed alibis” that has been “corroborated through independent sources,” he said."

I don't have any idea who killed Missy or why. But I knew her and I know her immediate family. Brandon may not fit everyone's definition of a grieving husband, but when the camera's are off, he's a broken, broken man just trying to get through each day for his girls and the godforsaken things he knows, and his girls know, people are saying about him.
I must not go to the right forums, FBs, Twitter accounts. I have not heard godforsaken things about him at all. Yes, when anyone who is married is killed the first one they have to rule out is the spouse. It's sad but in most cases it does turn out to be the spouse. I think he has been treated well compared to the way some people, in his circumstances, fare.

BB was out of town on a fishing trip before MB changed the camp from outdoors to indoors. And for those of you that think the perp would have killed her even if she didn't go inside, after examining the perps movements, I just don't see he/she running her down in the parking lot.

Here is the definition of "suspect" from an online legal dictionary:

"In criminal law, a suspect is someone who is under suspicion, often formally announced as being under investigation by law enforcement officials. Probable cause for an arrest exists when the facts and circumstances within the arresting officer's knowledge are sufficient to warrant a prudent person to believe that a suspect has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime."

Since no one is about to be arrested, there are no current suspects.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/suspect/

BB was out of town on a fishing trip before MB changed the camp from outdoors to indoors. And for those of you that think the perp would have killed her even if she didn't go inside, after examining the perps movements, I just don't see he/she running her down in the parking lot.

Except for....Missy had a key and logically we can assume that she always goes inside. To open restrooms etc. Perp knew her routine. Imo

It would probably be safe to say based on the LE update that there are no suspects - yet nobody has been ruled out?

I don't know if ALL family, friends, and co-workers have been cleared...but SOME have. MPD may not be getting specific with the media about that, but those who MPD agree have no ties to this crime--they've unequivocally been told that and given thanks for their cooperation and the intrusion of the interview.

Why don't you get approved by the mods to be an insider to the case. That way we can accept your statements with little question. I believe your statements BTW.

I must not go to the right forums, FBs, Twitter accounts. I have not heard godforsaken things about him at all. Yes, when anyone who is married is killed the first one they have to rule out is the spouse. It's sad but in most cases it does turn out to be the spouse. I think he has been treated well compared to the way some people, in his circumstances, fare.

You're not going to the right forums.

And when it comes to accusing someone until there's evidence, what's the gauge by which to compare treatment?!?

I'm going to not comment anymore about this out of respect for this sites TOS and Sparky not getting upset with me for starting what could turn into a disagreement. Thanks.

You're right, you must not go to the right places because it's truly disgusting out there wrt BB and his father. I have been dealing with cases like this for decades (in real life and online) and this is as close to as bad as it gets.

On a general note just so I don't have to make another post. We all understand the "cleared" vs. "not a suspect" vs. POI, I would think. The good thing is that no matter how much we argue the semantics of what LE meant, THEY know who is actually cleared or not. That's good enough for me.

Respectfully, this does not say anyone has been cleared. There are just no suspects.

"Johnson on Friday said none of the people named in those warrants are suspects in the case. Family members each have “detailed alibis” that has been “corroborated through independent sources,” he said."

I've posted another link where MSM claims they were cleared, apparently that article is wrong as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto