TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's taken me a little to respond I had to go ask him to clarify while I was making dinner. He said and I'm paraphrasing, No a woman who has experience in military training, maybe only boot camp, maybe never served overseas but not someone pretending to be someone else or frame someone with a distinctive walk. also reiterated that he thinks swatperp wanted to make sure she was wearing enough protection so chances of defense wounds on Swarperp were minimized and risk of DNA, blood, hair from swat perp transferred to the scene also minimized. Thinks shoes were too big to throw off LE but not to imitate someone else's distinctive walk. Asked again about why he thinks military and he said when swat perp is standing still in some frames it just reminded him of stances he's seen in military followed by a "don't ask me to explain that part further bc it's just one of those things that seems familiar to me." Sorry if that's no help. I have asked him to join but he won't.

I like your comments and your husband's input is appreciated! I agree with you both, lol!

After having seen some pretty disturbing things, I am now convinced the cops are carrying out their investigation as they should, by looking at all poi's, but I think they've always had their eye on one person, who isn't even on the poi list. I think they know exactly who it is, and were letting the perp think they had no idea they were a suspect, but now they are slowly revealing bits and pieces to let them know they are coming. In the meanwhile, cops are getting tips from outsiders that could help solidify the case to put the perp away for good! Why do I think this? BB seems to know something was not right when he voiced his concerns for his wife's safety. Also, MB quit going to the gym and was acting differently. I think most people know who it is, including some fellow sleuthers here. This person sends disturbed.m to say the very least.
I agree with the first two parts of your post. I think LE has been looking at a large number of people and eliminating them one by one. I think they are tightening the noose around the person(s) responsible. Another poster somewhere alluded that information releases like the photo of the Altima are meant to mean one thing to the public, and something else to the suspect(s). MOO

Thank you for the links to the car. Goodness....how is anyone seeing anything in that photo? I read upthread that people see a driver and perhaps passenger. I'm unable to get that clarity when I try to work with the photo.

As far as we know, nobody has come forward to claim the car and explain why they were in the parking lot for innocent reasons. So, either we don't know if someone came forward OR the car is indeed linked to the murder and the owner is laying low.

So, once again on this, I'm left with saying this clue is either significant or insignificant. Grrrrr.....

No, I was asking if anyone knew if they were left alone.

I was wrong to state she stopped at the fire station if it was only a rumor. I did not mean to criticize parenting. I wanted to discover what she did after returning home to see if there was anything unusual. I thought if her children were alone, stopping for any period of time might be important. I will not pursue.

Has it been mentioned that the Thrive product has oval bumper stickers? Come Thrive With Me
I can't upload a photo.

That is incorrect. Le-Vel does not sell "Come Thrive With Me" stickers or bumper stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post hits my funnybone on so many levels. (Sorry to admit that on such a serious thread, but well...I'm probably mentally ill, so I'm hoping you'll forgive me.)
That's too funny! Didn't think about how it applies to us too when I made that post. Unintentional humor for the win!

I think they know who owns this car, BUT, cannot locate this person (s).
HaHa - I'm so slow - SWFA certainly has photos of the car also entering the driveway as texasgirl2 and her DH said the cameras photo exiters and entrants. So they have the front license plate and TX posters say both plates are required. I was looking up Texas state inspection stickers which were also required to be displayed in the front windshield until a 2015 change, but a lot of cars probably still have old stickers, and there are also several toll tags/EZtags to pay tolls around DFW and Houston, etc. which seem to affix to the back of the rearview mirror. We don't even know if the car is a Texas car, but I (want to) believe that LE knows all about this car and this person. Momentarily considering that LE has stated the truth that they want to talk to the driver and do not think they are suspect, and they issue this photo without a readable license plate - it's as though LE is telling the suspect(s) look at all the photos we can get from the SWFA gun store, while LE also implies Gosh darn! We can't read the license plate. IMO the suspect(s) should be panicking about whether they were on camera or not.

Thank you Spellbound. I am thinking it is just the Reporters wording. Because everyone else seems to use the Official Press Release when I tried to find. I am personally going to go with what the LE stated as they know why they stated it that way. And I totally agree, reporters sometimes word things differently (lol even incorrectly ;) ) Thank you again for your help. Just one of those things where I wanted to make sure if I had my notes correct. Thanks to Cady too we been trying to hash it all out. ;)

This is one of the times I have seriously wanted to call LE and ask which version is correct ..... I can't bother them when they are trying to solve this, but it sure would be nice if we could.

I was wrong to state she stopped at the fire station if it was only a rumor. I did not mean to criticize parenting. I wanted to discover what she did after returning home to see if there was anything unusual. I thought if her children were alone, stopping for any period of time might be important. I will not pursue.
. I think it might be helpful to know the timeline of MB's last day before her murder. If anyone has first hand knowledge, I hope they respond.

To know that, they would have had to have gotten from either his fb or knew some other way. It wasn't posted on MB fb. Only on BB fb. MB did comment on it back iMarch 22. I dont remember seeing it on MB fb (been a while since scanned tho)

Although it might have been posted on MB's Facebook friends only, which would mean SP is someone they know.

Hmm.

Respectfully,
1) we are not to be speaking of MB children
2) Where do you get that both parents were gone "that weekend", BB didn't leave until Sunday afternoon (and that per MPD has all been verified) and MB was home Sunday from Austin.
3)And "it was reported she stopped...." Reported by whom? MSM? MPD? Only place I have seen that "reported" rather posted, was a rumor comment from a member here at WS. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-7&p=12515571#post12515571
4) Even IF MB had stopped at a fire station on Sunday, we have no idea why, to see whom, if it was business or personal. Very well could have had a family member or camper work there. or friend of a family member. And no way of us knowing IG that were true, when it was or who was with her.

Why stir the rumor pot? It is against TOS.

Yes, BB and family are off limits~~~Mods will ban you! Steer clear of the family.

I had the same "overshoe/overboot" opinion about the footwear at first, too. I've also spent hours studying those shoes and trying to find something like them online. I eventually concluded they are basic black work/tactical shoes with a couple of distinct features. They're smooth (leather or faux leather) on the top and toe. The sole has a slightly flared heel with an indented shank. The toe curls slightly upward. I have found various shoes and boots with this general shape online:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think maybe the perp bought an inexpensive pair of tac footwear for his costume and wore them pretty much exclusively for this crime. I think that's why he walks a little funny. Like his shoes/boots are not broken in yet.

I agree with the oversized idea. I think the heel may be patent leather - there are several frames in the video where the heel is reflecting light to the point it looks white. At first I thought maybe a white makers label. Many tactical boots have an oversized sole that extends past the leather of the shoes. Maybe that is giving the "flip flop" slipper look in some frames? Trying to attach a pic but having trouble. Apologies if this was covered. All MO
imagejpeg

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that while the police have to gather evidence to prove who did it, they also have to chase every detail down to rule anyone else out. The car may not be related in any way to the murder but they need to follow the lead. The last thing they want is the defense bringing it up in the trial and showing that they didn't even investigate anyone else and creating reasonable doubt by saying this car could have been casing the church. I personally think that's the situation with this car. JMO! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a very good opinion and you are thinking like the prosecutor/DA/SA on the case. I am hoping that this Altima disclosure is a sign of the case coming to a closure and arrest point.

I am really hoping that LE will update the public about the Nissan and possible owner/driver. This is one more piece of the puzzle that may or may not even belong in this picture.
After reading the presser transcribed by Gabriel- thanks again [emoji8] they really seemed to be emphasizing the new height range of 5'3"- 5'7." Unless it was during q&a- but he mentioned it on several occasions t/o.
I hope they close in on this disguised monster/monstress (is there a female version) real soon!! This case will be solved and I hope it's with the help of all the incredible sleuthers posting here right now. If the FBI helps us- here's to all of our efforts!
Group hug we get there very soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members