TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy Speaks from beyond the grave ?

Yes, that's one angle the show is using. IIRC, over 30 friends have received friend requests from the new, bogus account in Missy's name.

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???

No that made no sense to me at all!!

I have thought from the first that the trip to Austin was the trigger that sent SWATPERP into action.

Someone got very upset by MB's attendance at CG event.

We had a case similar here this past winter. Man called dispatch, changed his voice to say he was a woman who was being abused and said her husband had a gun and was trying to kill her. EMS arrived and were waiting for cops. Cops came and the man came out and starting shooting. He ended up dead. EMS were lucky to be alive.

Thank you both. There are reasons we don't rush in. I appreciate your support. Xoxo

I took it to mean LE thinks BB knows who this female is and they want him to name that person, ewww that does not sound good. I would lawyer up if it were me, I would have done that a long time ago.

Nancy Greatness ;-)

I understand everything up to "videos."

I took it to mean LE thinks BB knows who this female is and they want him to name that person, ewww that does not sound good. I would lawyer up if it were me, I would have done that a long time ago.

Yeah but why would he NOT?

I have thought from the first that the trip to Austin was the trigger that sent SWATPERP into action.

Someone got very upset by MB's attendance at CG event.
Yes you have, I remember that. I said the same thing last night. I think someone had jealousy and perhaps anger against MB prior to Austin, but whatever happened there was the straw that broke the camels back. IMO

I would have too.

BB should have lawyered up long ago. Just ask Michael Morton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi WSers. For the last couple days I've been working on a couple of isolated frames with an adaptive wide angle lens correction technique, using the tile pattern on the floor. Turns out the distortion map is a different shape than was previously assumed. I keep trying to squeeze LE's height range into my image analysis, but I can't get it to work. My numbers still have not changed. I'm still hitting 72" on average, with an 84" door and 40" hardware installation. Anyhow, once again - here is a revised image reconfirming my previous estimates.

attachment.php

Any video forensics folks getting different results than me? (If so, please show how)

Attachments

• heightbev.jpg
    heightbev.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,047

Robin Walinsky is surmising that LE believes BB knows who SWATPERP is, or who owns the vehicle but, he has not been forthcoming. LE wants him to tell them who it is and he is waiting for SP to come forward without his involvement. That is the best I can do.

The only way this could be true is if it is someone he cares for very much. JMHO

Yes, I can't stand NG, but it makes peefect sense considering what he's said. He knows the killer, per NG. Which may mean......he knows nothing. Knowing her.

No, no I don't understand that comment.

I think LE should show the whole 30 minutes they have. jmo

Robin Walinsky is surmising that LE believes BB knows who SWATPERP is, or who owns the vehicle but, he has not been forthcoming. LE wants him to tell them who it is and he is waiting for SP to come forward without his involvement. That is the best I can do.

The only way this could be true is if it is someone he cares for very much. JMHO

I don't believe that one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member