TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than the killer changing on the parking lot, is there a grassy area where he/she could have changed. JMO, but it seems to me that in a grassy area the blood would be less noticeable & the rain could have even washed the blood into the ground without anyone ever having noticed. We have had so much rain up here in the last couple of months that I can't remember how hard it was raining that morning. We need a local to verify whether there is a grassy spot nearby.

Yes, that was my thought too. He changed outside the door, in a grassy area. It was raining hard until 6 that morning per weather archives.

So your guess is 4:18-4:35 crime committed and out the door?? Very possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, why, imo, SP has been in a fight before and knows how to disable someone very quickly.

Yes, that was my thought too. He changed outside the door, in a grassy area. It was raining hard until 6 that morning per weather archives.

I would be 100% surprised if this person did any public clothing changes!! If I put my brain in a "just killed someone" mode, I cannot imagine stopping to wash off some blood in the rain or finding a grassy area. I would jump in the car (or first run to the car if it was hidden/ out of sight)- which probably would have plastic bags wrapping the seats, knowing what I was up to. Shut the door, throw the helmet/ headgear on the seat next to me, get the heck out of dodge, pull into the privacy of my own garage, close the garage and take care of the business/ cleanup I need to handle.

Yes I do and no I won't say who. This person is someone near and dear to BB and the idea came to me when I was reading and catching up. My thoughts would not be popular here or anywhere else at the time. I sure hope I am wrong.
Not sure of a motive for it though.. haven't figured that part out.

I absolutely have someone in mind as well. We might have the same person in mind. I have a male in mind close to BB.

I felt in my gut that the animated depiction was very accurate. LE released it right? Or who?

Here's the claymation. It's by TomoNews, a news agency I'm not familiar with. So unusual, I wonder where they got it. And it's dated April 19th, one day after the event.

http://us.tomonews.com/suspect-wear...r-of-texas-fitness-instructor-359621403361280

Texas cops are searching for a suspect who wore police SWAT gear in connection with the murder of fitness instructor Terri "Missy" Bevers, who was found dead inside a Midlothian church in the early hours of Monday.

Here's the claymation. It's by TomoNews, a news agency I'm not familiar with. So unusual, I wonder where they got it. And it's dated April 19th, one day after the event.

http://us.tomonews.com/suspect-wear...r-of-texas-fitness-instructor-359621403361280

Texas cops are searching for a suspect who wore police SWAT gear in connection with the murder of fitness instructor Terri "Missy" Bevers, who was found dead inside a Midlothian church in the early hours of Monday.

I think they just made up the animation based on what they imagined it looked like.

TomoNews

TomoNews is your daily source for the top animated news on the web. We’ve gathered all the best stories to help you stay updated on all the latest and biggest stories that are happening around the world.

We’ve combined animation with live footage and mixed in a little extra bite to tell you how it all went down. News will never be the same again.

Next Animation Studio Limited
Tel: (886-2) 6607-8666
No. 19, Lane 146 Xinhu 2nd Road, Neihu District, Taipei City 114, Taiwan

Per this picture the parking lot had lighting! I had not noticed that before. So LE impersonator walked from their vehicle to the door where they broke in across a lit parking lot. I know that is on the backside of the church and hidden from the highway, but that is BOLD! If Missy was targeted this is really one bold and determined killer.

After looking at this photo, I decided to check out the property on Google Earth. This was my first time doing so and I'm really perplexed how this person managed to arrive and leave the church unnoticed. IMO, they must have either:
A) been dropped off at a nearby location by an accomplice, arrived on foot using/wearing something else to stay dry, & then fled on foot and picked back up prior to the first camper arriving at 4:35,
OR
B) had prior knowledge that the outdoor cameras weren't working, parked behind the building so Missy wouldn't be suspicious of the vehicle (although that still seems pretty bold and risky because there was always a possibility that she would drive back there), and then left before campers arrived,
OR
C) been dropped off nearby, "cleaned up" (as in, cleaned up themselves), and never left but appeared to "arrive" just like all of the other campers.

There's not really any other possible explanation than those IMO because there isn't anywhere else for this person to go/hide. It's just way too open to hide a vehicle anywhere else.

I am local and have only posted a couple of times because I don't have much to add, but several have asked today where the locals are or what locals are thinking and of course, I cannot speak for the entire community, I can only share what I feel has been the sentiment I am hearing from most I have encountered this past week.

1) Everyone is heartbroken for Missy's entire family. Again, everyone shares that Missy was friendly, kind, and just super sweet, a great lady.
2) Just like many here, we all go back and forth on our theories of who the monster is. Some are more confident than others that they know, but EVERYONE agrees that many scenarios are possible and that we all very well may be wrong.
3) I would say 95% of the people I have spoken with have complete faith that this case will be solved and the killer punished appropriately. Most believe though it may take awhile to have sufficient evidence for an arrest.
4) All have been impressed with our local LE dept. and their handling of the case, especially their willingness to seek out other agencies for assistance. (I have heard there are or have been as many as 12 agencies working the case from a very reliable source whose job would give them privy to this information.)

Also just want to add a couple of points that I have thought of while reading your amazing work that may be difficult to understand unless you live here.

1) We are a wonderful, "small town" feel community BUT pretty spread out. Midlothian school district covers 100 square miles (one of the largest in the state) thus the confusion of the Ovilla, Rec Oak areas, etc. there are large amounts of vast, open spaces.
2) it is DARK here at 4:30 in the morning. I say that because I grew up on Dallas and was used to highway lights, streetlights, etc. This crime has made me realize that when I go outside around that time in the morning to let puppy out, I can't see 10 feet off of my back porch. We live on acre lots and our neighborhood has no streetlights, etc. Highway 287 where the church is is not lit like an interstate. At that time in the morning, especially with the rain, no one would have seen anyone at the church from the road.
3) There has been a bit of questioning about the first campers that found her and if they could be involved somehow. I of course wasn't there, but I believe I can say by what I do know, they absolutely have no involvement whatsoever except that bless their hearts, they discovered Missy and walked into this nightmare.
4) Everyone believes that Missy encountered this monster inside the church, she was killed, and the monster left, probably 5 minutes before the first camper arrived. i have heard no one local say they think they "blended in with the other campers, etc. as some have speculated.
5) Interestingly, and this is just an observation, I have read many here state they think she must have been killed just inside the door as she entered. No one locally has said that or said they have heard that from anyone. That probably means nothing, I just took note of that for some reason.

Again, thank you all for all that you do!

Arrest, Grand Jury and Indictment.....so true! That is how Texas does it!!

I am local and have only posted a couple of times because I don't have much to add, but several have asked today where the locals are or what locals are thinking and of course, I cannot speak for the entire community, I can only share what I feel has been the sentiment I am hearing from most I have encountered this past week.

1) Everyone is heartbroken for Missy's entire family. Again, everyone shares that Missy was friendly, kind, and just super sweet, a great lady.
2) Just like many here, we all go back and forth on our theories of who the monster is. Some are more confident than others that they know, but EVERYONE agrees that many scenarios are possible and that we all very well may be wrong.
3) I would say 95% of the people I have spoken with have complete faith that this case will be solved and the killer punished appropriately. Most believe though it may take awhile to have sufficient evidence for an arrest.
4) All have been impressed with our local LE dept. and their handling of the case, especially their willingness to seek out other agencies for assistance. (I have heard there are or have been as many as 12 agencies working the case from a very reliable source whose job would give them privy to this information.)

Also just want to add a couple of points that I have thought of while reading your amazing work that may be difficult to understand unless you live here.

1) We are a wonderful, "small town" feel community BUT pretty spread out. Midlothian school district covers 100 square miles (one of the largest in the state) thus the confusion of the Ovilla, Rec Oak areas, etc. there are large amounts of vast, open spaces.
2) it is DARK here at 4:30 in the morning. I say that because I grew up on Dallas and was used to highway lights, streetlights, etc. This crime has made me realize that when I go outside around that time in the morning to let puppy out, I can't see 10 feet off of my back porch. We live on acre lots and our neighborhood has no streetlights, etc. Highway 287 where the church is is not lit like an interstate. At that time in the morning, especially with the rain, no one would have seen anyone at the church from the road.
3) There has been a bit of questioning about the first campers that found her and if they could be involved somehow. I of course wasn't there, but I believe I can say by what I do know, they absolutely have no involvement whatsoever except that bless their hearts, they discovered Missy and walked into this nightmare.
4) Everyone believes that Missy encountered this monster inside the church, she was killed, and the monster left, probably 5 minutes before the first camper arrived. i have heard no one local say they think they "blended in with the other campers, etc. as some have speculated.
5) Interestingly, and this is just an observation, I have read many here state they think she must have been killed just inside the door as she entered. No one locally has said that or said they have heard that from anyone. That probably means nothing, I just took note of that for some reason.

Again, thank you all for all that you do!

Local as well.

Yes. Everything WizardofOz just said. All of it. Yes. That is an excellent representation of what's going on here. And local to local...thank you Wizard for points #3 and 4. It needed to be said.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all. Keeping those who gave all for our freedom in my prayers.

I believe there was no alarm system. Just cameras.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the additional information about the church. Do you now, if the indoor motion activated cameras are always operable or if they automatically turn off, once the main entrance door is being unlocked?

-Nin

As well I just wanted to mention I found it very odd that the other trainers carried on with their 0500 classes as if nothing happened, how do they know this wasn't an attack targeting them all? And.....drum roll....... I don't think the Altima is involved. As always, thinking outloud to a group of strangers about a murder I have no inside knowledge about. Armchair gumshoe opinion only. Oh yeah, and Patperp made a mistake, we are just not privy to it, yet.

Well, I can think of one mistake. They left tools including the murder weapon. Is that sloppy or what?

Pass the Cheetos. :fence:

Well, I can think of one mistake. They left tools including the murder weapon. Is that sloppy or what?

Pass the Cheetos. :fence:
I think the tools were intentionally left.

Zoe (I think is who posted)--- thanks for that timeline link with all of the sources linked! It is super awesome!

Question- I am sure y'all discussed it, but I missed some while I was out of town. I know BB was reportedly in Biloxi. Was the flight actually into Biloxi/ Gulfport? That is not an airport many people even know about, and I am sure there are very few flights. Most people fly into/ out of New Orleans and then drive the hour and a half to Biloxi. Just curious if that was discussed. Thanks in advance!

Oh- one more question after looking at that timeline--- has there been any clarification why the familiy initially thought she was in a car accident? Thanks, part 2! :)

Great question on the flight, I didn't realize that about the Biloxi airport!

Why? It puzzles me and I'd enjoy hearing reasons. tia

I am curious too. I can't really come up with a good reason to leave them. Just too heavy and cumbersome to try to get away with? To mislead LE in some way?

I am curious too. I can't really come up with a good reason to leave them. Just too heavy and cumbersome to try to get away with? To mislead LE in some way?

To not get caught with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members