TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you know how close in proximity to the church the nearest fire department is that would have responded to the scene that day?
Bear with me...another thing to explain about what makes Midlothian charming and unique. We have three stations, but I feel certain one of them is out. I would believe it would have been one of the two I will discuss and hope I can make clear about the unique part. One of the two is located on Main .... Downtown Midlothian. If you request driving directions from this location to the church, it is 5.1 miles away and will take an estimated SIX minutes to get there. The other station is only around 3.5 miles from the church but estimated drive time is EIGHT minutes. This is simply due to roads you must travel. Downtown, they can jump on HWY 67, take exit to 287 and it is a straight shot. The closer one has to maneuver more farm to market type roads to get to 287.

Thank you for your observations. Question for you if you don't mind. Would you say that locals feel LE knows who it is and is just building a rock solid case, or do you feel most feel LE is not certain yet who it is that murdered MB? Or a combination of both.
I would say most if not all (that I have talked with) believe LE knows who the killer is and is building a case that even a great defense attorney can't win.

I was wondering if you know how close in proximity to the church the nearest fire department is that would have responded to the scene that day?

Fire station 2 is about 3 miles north of the church, but I'm not a local and am not sure if they responded that morning. So I'm interested in that answer (from a local) as well.

ETA: thanks, Wizard...(just saw your post above. Yes, the farm-to-market route one is the one I was referring to.)

It's not a secret, but it is small and has few flights, which are usually expensive. I live in New Orleans. I travel to Biloxi... well... always! My best friend lives in Dallas. Sometimes, we look at flights into Gulfport so we can go to Harrah's on the coast, rather than in New Orleans. Again- few flights and expensive, so she has flown into NOLA every time. I know the Dallas to Gulf Coast thing very well. It's not an unreasonable question. I'm not sure it matters in the scheme of the case, but I was trying to get a time frame/ travel reference for myself. I'm not suggesting that it is impossible or that you need to belong to some secret club to fly into that airport.

Believe it or not, I've found flights from Biloxi to Baltimore/Washington that were far more economical than N.O. to Washington DC (including rental car). When my mother was at the end of her life, I made the N.O. (area) to DC (area) trip 3 or 4 times a year. It really depends on flexibility and flight times. My reply was to a general post earlier that the Biloxi airport is not well known. I merely posited that anyone researching travel arrangements to the Mississippi Gulf Coast might discover this option. Nothing more.

Bear with me...another thing to explain about what makes Midlothian charming and unique. We have three stations, but I feel certain one of them is out. I would believe it would have been one of the two I will discuss and hope I can make clear about the unique part. One of the two is located on Main .... Downtown Midlothian. If you request driving directions from this location to the church, it is 5.1 miles away and will take an estimated SIX minutes to get there. The other station is only around 3.5 miles from the church but estimated drive time is EIGHT minutes. This is simply due to roads you must travel. Downtown, they can jump on HWY 67, take exit to 287 and it is a straight shot. The closer one has to maneuver more farm to market type roads to get to 287.
Thank you so much. I have a few more questions if you dont mind?
- do the ambulances operate out of the fire stations or are the in separate quarters?
- I will actually wait on aski g anything further until I see your response, again thank you so much for your input.

I think SP is male too! I also think he must happy to hear so many people think he's a woman.
I think it's a man also. Something about how nonchalant they were looking around before Missy arrives has always struck me as a male. I am curious as why LE is sitting on the other videos. I assume they know exactly who it is, but need that just a little more solid proof. LE seems to be extremely thorough on this case.

That's probably the most likely explanation, but it creates problems with the perp not being seen on video again. Either LE is mistaken that the perp left the same way they came in with the perp leaving through an undamaged window in the SW corner or the perp disabled hallway cameras from the room they were in around the time they killed Missy. If the cameras were working and they were going back the way they came, they should have either been seen in the hallway camera that captured Missy entering or they should have been seen in one of the cameras seen in the released video.

JMHO, I got the impression that Suspect was seen after prior to leaving, by the wording of Captain Spann in that April 18 Press Conf. Wording he used when asked by reporters about was Suspect seen fleeing. Each of the SW reads different depending upon who wrote it. And it states its a summary of facts, not all the facts known. JMHO

I don't know that the Biloxi/Gulfport airport is that much a secret. I live 40 miles from New Orleans and when I'm making travel arrangements, I check three airports -- Armstrong (N.O. International), Baton Rouge and Biloxi/Gulfport.

Also, many tourism websites will list the closer, regional airports, in addition to the larger metropolitan airports. Perhaps the website for BB's fishing expedition did the same.

Where ever he flew into he stated April 19 when he did the press conf in the driveway that arrived at 730, later than planned (paraphrasing).

Without naming them, does anyone here have a particular person in mind? JMO

Yes, no one mentioned here or media, or SW (and not any one the crazy Twitter or FB "sleuths" have speculated or slandered. Not family, but knew MB and BB. Controlling Male, possibly with female accomplice, former LE. Jealous. Based on circumstantial findings. All I'll say. MOO

Thank you, I remember long threads back, I commented on how fast they actually got there, and someone local gave location would probably be coming from and said looked like shaved off a minute. Going by the timeline released by MPD, I do think the FD/EMS got there fast and knowing how spread out, it depends on where the officer was when got the call, LE got there few min later. I know here county LE take little longer than city due to the vast area they patrol. Thanks again for your Local insight.

There was mention in one of the articles I read citing BB's proof/alibi...I remember reading that airline tkt/rental car receipt were presented.

That's probably the most likely explanation, but it creates problems with the perp not being seen on video again. Either LE is mistaken that the perp left the same way they came in with the perp leaving through an undamaged window in the SW corner or the perp disabled hallway cameras from the room they were in around the time they killed Missy. If the cameras were working and they were going back the way they came, they should have either been seen in the hallway camera that captured Missy entering or they should have been seen in one of the cameras seen in the released video.

From the very first it struck me when LE said the person was "first seen on video at 3:50" to mean they believe they could have been in the building earlier but in an area not captured by a camera.

From the very first it struck me when LE said the person was "first seen on video at 3:50" to mean they believe they could have been in the building earlier but in an area not captured by a camera.

Behind an isolated church at 0430, in the dark, can hardly be considered "public." Outside perhaps. Having plastic on the seats isn't a great idea in the event he or she is pulled over. JMO. Grassy areas surround the church, not hard to find.

Looking at the church on Google Maps and the surrounding areas it is obviously not public. Especially at 0430 on a rainy night. As I've stated before all that is ideal for entering the church from the backside to commit murder. Still, to me anyway, there is a definite difference between parking there and entering the church for legitimate reasons and entering to commit a murder. My mindset would be entirely different and I would be keenly aware of anything that would give me away. Crossing a lit parking lot, even for a short distance, with SWAT gear would bother me more than if I were arriving for a fitness class. Once I committed the murder, I wouldn't bother with cleaning up or staging the murder scene, to avoid touching anything. I would simply walk quickly back to where I came in and leave. I'd walk quickly to my car - not run as that draws too much attention to me - like I belong there. Covering the seats with plastic and putting cardboard or plastic on the floorboard and duct tape on the gas and brake pedals, so all I have to do is remove the helmet, balaclava, jacket and gloves and leave the area as soon as possible. (I probably would have put the balaclava and helmet on in car before exiting and took them off in the car on leaving to minimize my face being seen however unlikely that might be.) I wouldn't likely take the gear off in the lot or a grassy area. If I had a garage at home, that's what I would prefer to removing all of the clothing on scene. I minimize my time in the area after the killing. Afterwards, I'd bag all of it in plastic trash bags to throw in an isolated dumpster somewhere.

Yes, no one mentioned here or media, or SW (and not any one the crazy Twitter or FB "sleuths" have speculated or slandered. Not family, but knew MB and BB. Controlling Male, possibly with female accomplice, former LE. Jealous. Based on circumstantial findings. All I'll say.

Adding to to your profile, hope you don't mind, IMO: SP(s) is a long standing community member(s), raised amongst the Bevers, worked out in same gym circles, not just Midlothian gyms, participated in MLM business opportunities, former LE, now that's interesting. If former LE, explains gestures in video, LE keep their trigger finger pointed and hand empty, explaining left hand carrying other tools. (I based this idea on a picture recently released by Donald Trump campaign, he's standing with police force of 4 or 5, all with same stance, trigger finger is ready to go). No facts in my profiling, just opinion only.

To me SP looks as if he is wearing a pig mask! This maybe someone who hates LE, the eyes are so deepset there must be one of those rubber masks over the face, also the shape of one eye is distorted. Maybe Missy threatened to report someone to the police.

Not necessarily. For example, in the recent case of Johnny Manziel, the DA presented the evidence to a grand jury to seek an indictment before he was arrested.

"Instead of arresting Manziel, officials with the Dallas Police Department decided to present evidence to the grand jury to decide if they should pursue a misdemeanor case."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/24/manziel-indicted-by-dallas-county-grand-jury/

But that is extremely unusual. Grand juries in Texas are almost always dealing with felonies, not misdemeanors. In fact, by Texas law the accused has the right in every case for felony charges to go the grand jury / indictment route.

Usually a county grand jury meets every so often and is presented with a batch of cases that they are seeing for the first time, involving suspects who have been arrested and charged already. They spend an average of an hour or less on each case. It's then published in the paper that week that the grand jury returned indictments and lists the individuals and the charges.

Zoe (I think is who posted)--- thanks for that timeline link with all of the sources linked! It is super awesome!

Question- I am sure y'all discussed it, but I missed some while I was out of town. I know BB was reportedly in Biloxi. Was the flight actually into Biloxi/ Gulfport? That is not an airport many people even know about, and I am sure there are very few flights. Most people fly into/ out of New Orleans and then drive the hour and a half to Biloxi. Just curious if that was discussed. Thanks in advance!

It’s been discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?307570-TX-Terri-Missy-Bevers-45-murdered-in-church-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-14/page7&p=12545697#post12545697

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!