TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SP is male too! I also think he must happy to hear so many people think he's a woman.
But he might not be so happy that LE now thinks the perp may only be 5'2" and many of us here think he swings a hammer like a girl. ;)

I agree with what you said but the thing I don't understand is how releasing or not releasing the videos has anything to do with it. Would releasing them cause BB to not say who the person is? Why would showing the videos prevent him from providing the name they're looking for?

BBM: I think so.
My opinion? Showing the video could cause someone to lawyer up.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

It seems so odd to me that there is so much credence placed on BBs opinion about who the perp might be and the voice he is projecting toward the case. Have some of you seasoned WSrs seen a spouse park themselves at LEs doorstep like this before? Its not like he's running this case, right?

I am not aware of any time that the victim's spouse parked at the LE doorstep but I am aware of MANY people who said that if they were in the shoes of the victim's spouse/parent, they would be parked there.

I think whatever Walinksy implied was unfounded speculation, sensationalism, opinion and a guess based on nothing but a time slot.

There are only 2 categories of people whom BB would be withholding information for: a co-conspirator or a loved one (not necessarily family).

Well, let's start with Robin Walinsky being a talking head who knows less about this case than you or me but needed something to say that sounded intelligent in practice. After understanding this I will rephrase what was quoted but with some help from moi:

LE isn't releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband. He can identify something, through someone he knows, so LE will not release the tapes to the public, generating a lot of false leads, hoping to squeeze him to surrender the information he holds.

JMHO of what Walinsky really said, albeit confusing and convoluted.

He (BB) certainly made sure that SWATPERP knows that forgiveness is at hand and also stated that he is of the mind to go after SWATPERP on his own should SWATPERP continue to hide from LE. (From his last interview) This is beginning to sound like an female 'friend' of BB's, rather than a connection directly to MB.

Per my post yesterday, I agree with this. The "I will forgive you, IF..." applies to someone personal. Whether it is actually a man or woman, I cannot be sure either way.
Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, may be they are turning up the heat just to see what happens, who might be flushed out.. maybe this is perfectly normal police work, all the more reason to lawyer up IMO

I do think they are doing something for some grander purpose, but I don't know what the grander purpose is. Not wanting the press conference live streamed, having a detailed description of the perp but not wanting to release it, etc. Not releasing the detailed description in particular stands out.

'Eyes on the husband'? MB husband or the husband of a probable suspect?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That's a very good question. Is everyone sure Robin was referring to Missy's husband and not the PIO's husband?

Well, let's start with Robin Walinsky being a talking head who knows less about this case than you or me but needed something to say that sounded intelligent in practice. After understanding this I will rephrase what was quoted but with some help from moi:

LE isn't releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband. He can identify something, through someone he knows, so LE will not release the tapes to the public, generating a lot of false leads, hoping to squeeze him to surrender the information he holds.

JMHO of what Walinsky really said, albeit confusing and convoluted.

He (BB) certainly made sure that SWATPERP knows that forgiveness is at hand and also stated that he is of the mind to go after SWATPERP on his own should SWATPERP continue to hide from LE. (From his last interview) This is beginning to sound like an female 'friend' of BB's, rather than a connection directly to MB.
This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

For those who aren't following my Fargo motive: Missy knew something. The reason SWATPERP had to ambush her and have a few minutes with her alive, rather than shoot her, was to get the information out of her. Then they killed her like in Fargo Season 2 to the upline lady in the MLM. This may not hold water because all they had to do to get info out of Missy was probably kidnap or threaten one of her kids, but maybe they didn't have much time and were waiting for their chance to quickly find out who knew the information they wanted (in Fargo they got it by listening in to a phone call, I think) and they were motivated to pounce QUICK, plus, they were so angry and bent on revenge, they were out for blood, even though the upline lady wasn't their ultimate target.

What information did Missy have that would cause someone to murder her for that information? I'm not following.

And now I will go out on a HUGE limb just because it's been endless tornado warnings for DAYS with no letup in sight and I'm going NUTS!

How about this: The info that Missy knew, that SWATPERP got out of her, was about the Rhoden family in Ohio.
ROFL :laughing:

It seems so odd to me that there is so much credence placed on BBs opinion about who the perp might be and the voice he is projecting toward the case. Have some of you seasoned WSrs seen a spouse park themselves at LEs doorstep like this before? Its not like he's running this case, right?

well he may very well be the key to solving the case, I think one thing that was said on tonight's show, cops are in the dark if not for BB helping by telling them all that went on in their life and all the people who may have done this..

wrt NG, let's not forget that she is in the entertainment industry. JMO

Oh my goodness, NG. I find her to be simultaneously entertaining and enraging. She knows just how to work her audience into such a frenzy that they'll talk about it around the water cooler the next day. It took me a while to get used to the over-the-top format of the show, especially her overt antagonism of the "unleashed lawyers", the way she squeezes out tears when talking about children, and the often liberal definition of "expert". I think her show truly blurs the lines between news and entertainment for a lot of folks and it's crazy popular.

I wish there were other sources of crime news on cable. Surely there's a big audience for it.

Ive thought that he knew who it was from his statement about forgiveness..I mean, just some random perp who is a murderer isn't going to care much about whether or not he forgives him/her, IMO. But, someone who is close to the family may very well care a lot. Just my thoughts and opinions...if I even made much sense!

I guess it needs to be asked- why need BB to be a go between to name the perp. We have NYC forensic cell experts, LE and the FBI and NG show through her guest suggests they are waiting on BB to ID- does not seem logical to me. Who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Very odd.

This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....
Nah. He killed her in a church.

Do you mean the Indian dude?

Yes. Hanzee. Like Javier Bardem (who is 5'11", so not SWATPERP) the enforcer in No Country for Old Men, simply a detached mercernary, a stone-cold killer who doesn't mind killing because he's got his own reasons to hate on the larger society. Enjoys killing, lying in wait, separate and apart from his employer's motives. May at times use unusual and extra-scary weapons.

Ive thought that he knew who it was from his statement about forgiveness..I mean, just some random perp who is a murderer isn't going to care much about whether or not he forgives him/her, IMO. But, someone who is close to the family may very well care a lot. Just my thoughts and opinions...if I even made much sense!

Who cares about the letters that the MIL was writing to the perp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman