TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been searching the interwebz for anything related to this case. I found an comment in the online guest book for Missy.

Am I allowed to post this if I leave the persons name off?

You can post a link if it is the public site.

OK I've read y'alls comments this evening about whether SwatPerp is male or female. I watched the video again and I think the SP is female. So, watching the video, here is a running commentary (with timestamps) on why I think female:

0:07-0:15 - SP walking away from the camera - the heels close together in front of the body (as opposed to more out to the side). This is the way women walk with hips forward and the hand is touching the wall in a feminine manner.
0:16-0:30 - SP walks towards camera, going into the room to the left just before trying to jimmy the door. Here SP looks a little masculine to me with a little saunter in the walk.
0:31-0:53 - SP gives a meager attempt at jimmying the door in what is the most pathetic display of talent ever. The tap on the pry bar with the hammer is definitely feminine and weak. This person either doesn't know how to use a pry bar, or just isn't trying.
1:06-1:10 - this is what really seals it for me that SP is female - watch that walk across the floor - it is decidedly female with the hips forward. Definitely female.
1:10-1:15 - I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to give SP the hitch in the giddy-up between the last segment and this one. Did SP tweak her ankle? Or is she trying to walk softly?
1:20-1:30 - going into the dutch door children's room - here SP looks masculine
1:35-1:50 - but as soon as SP walks again, we see the hips forward, arms swinging to the side looking feminine
2:02 - swinging the hammer - this is very feminine

Curious what y'all think. Not many men are that short.

Meh, I think he's been giving a whole lot of thought to the concept of forgiveness. It's on his mind, he projecting his own feelings in a way. Thinking about how life was with Missy, things he would've done, things he should've done. Hoping he can be forgiven for not being there when he could've.

There's a country song just waiting for this. :)

To summarize, I think he's in a period of remorse. Feeling so defeated, so lost, saying he'll forgive if only you tell, just tell the truth. He's doing it for his daughters. They must be so weary.

I totally agree about a country song waiting to be written in regards to this case. I always think George Strait and "All My Exes Live in Texas."

I think BB is doing it to keep the case in the media. They want answers. The daughters are distraught I am sure.

I guess it needs to be asked- why need BB to be a go between to name the perp. We have NYC forensic cell experts, LE and the FBI and NG show through her guest suggests they are waiting on BB to ID- does not seem logical to me. Who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My feeling from that would be to see if he has any involvement. Like this (disclaimer--- all Ms/ Mr.'s and letters are just random and fake- no secret codes here!)-

Ms. K kills Missy. Police are pretty certain it was Ms. K but do not have enough evidence for the DA to give the go ahead to arrest. Police are not sure if Ms. K acted alone. Ms. K is a known friend/ acquaintance of Mr. H. Police show Mr. H videos that make it pretty clear this is Ms. K. They ask Mr. H if he recognizes the killer. An uninvolved (or at least motivated to solve) Mr. H, would get big eyed and say "Oh my gosh, it looks like Ms. K!" An unmotivated or involved Mr. H might look at it and claim they have no idea who that is. The willingness to name someone who you recognize could tell a lot about the motive or involvement in the crime/ knowledge of who was involved (or loyalty to that person).

That is where I can see involving Mr. H in the process would be enlightening to the police. My opinion only, for sure. Hope that makes sense! lol

Batrat I think it better to look at SP walking towards camera and as SP turns toward door you can see light hit a spot on wall. SP is just about even with this. If this opening is at 81 to 82 inches it would make SP at 5'5 to 5'7.

Female or male - just talking to friends - the women think female but men think a man. Why? A man would be bored just waiting around. Why would a woman go around breaking things looking in doors. Even if a woman is that angry to murder another woman it seems odd she would walk around so non chalantly.

Clothing - this person is definitely wearing shorts and leggings (stockings) as seen in video of SP walking towards bifold doors.
JMO

Are you referring to this online guest book?

http://www.midlothianfh.com/obituaries/Terri-Bevers/

We can't copy and paste comments. Maybe you can give the initials of the person who made the comment you noticed.

Initials are JS. But it's someone posting for JS. Paraphrasing here- Missy saved her life by helping her decide to move to have a better life during a difficult time.

Hmmm....

It seems so odd to me that there is so much credence placed on BBs opinion about who the perp might be and the voice he is projecting toward the case. Have some of you seasoned WSrs seen a spouse park themselves at LEs doorstep like this before? Its not like he's running this case, right?

You may find the quadruple homicide in McKinney interesting; I came across it today while looking at murders where it took a while to catch the suspect(s).

From what I read, detectives became close to the family and would update them when possible. When the pieces fell together they waited to tell victims' families.

Very interesting and some similarities between how this case and that one are/were handled.

Batrat I think it better to look at SP walking towards camera and as SP turns toward door you can see light hit a spot on wall. SP is just about even with this. If this opening is at 81 to 82 inches it would make SP at 5'5 to 5'7.

Female or male - just talking to friends - the women think female but men think a man. Why? A man would be bored just waiting around. Why would a woman go around breaking things looking in doors. Even if a woman is that angry to murder another woman it seems odd she would walk around so non chalantly.

Clothing - this person is definitely wearing shorts and leggings (stockings) as seen in video of SP walking towards bifold doors.
JMO

This is primarily why I go male - human nature. Even if a man isn't really tall, I can see them thinking they have the strength to overtake a woman who is smaller than they are and not being as nervous, hence the casual wandering. For a woman who doesn't appear to be very physically fit to decide to go kill a woman who is a physical fitness trainer with hand weapons that have to be used at close range and then just wander around so bored and casual just doesn't ring true to me. Obviously could be, but definitely goes against the norm. The perp seems to have zero doubt they will be able to accomplish what they are there to do.

I wish WE could see more video. In my mind, it shows one of two scenarios and that's why LE won't release it. To show it would bias any future jury pool.

One, Missy and SP are walking down separate halls and are completely surprised when they each round a corner and bump into each other. SP freaks, and whacks. Killed but not targeted.

Two, shows SP hiding behind a corner with weapon raised about their head waiting for Missy to appear. Totally targeted.

Thoughts? :thinking:

LE said that they did not have the murder on video. JMO

I totally agree.they are trying to catch two birds.....With one video.

Excellent, and crafty, post. All my theories are likely a violation of TOS, so :silenced:

I could say something unpopular about how the moment I saw the fern in the breeze video, I burst out laughing because I saw someone's Dr. Suess avatar, the one with directional signs... perhaps that is vague enough.

Hey you guuuuys! I took a few hours away and NG throws out some "bombshell" info! What?' Great work! I like your comments and agree. I didn't see the quiz last thread but agree with the majority. I'm still 50/50 :laughing: on male or female SP (only bc my POI changes daily and so does their gender) I haven't ruled out a team effort. I'm not sure that 2 SP were physically there but I do think IMO more than 1 person knows or knew about the murder.

Looking forward to a 4 day weekend with y'all. Let's find some stuff within TOS to sleuth or discuss. We need new material. Maybe LE will throw us a clue-bone-release a warrant-make an arrest tomorrow!!

Hey you guuuuys! I took a few hours away and NG throws out some "bombshell" info! What?' Great work! I like your comments and agree. I didn't see the quiz last thread but agree with the majority. I'm still 50/50 :laughing: on male or female SP (only bc my POI changes daily and so does their gender) I haven't ruled out a team effort. I'm not sure that 2 SP were physically there but I do think IMO more than 1 person knows or knew about the murder.

Looking forward to a 4 day weekend with y'all. Let's find some stuff within TOS to sleuth or discuss. We need new material. Maybe LE will throw us a clue-bone-release a warrant-make an arrest tomorrow!!

Just tuning in...cliffnotes, please???

This killer (or killer and buddy) is (are) going to the penitentiary!!! Depending on charges, could even get a seat on death row. Lovely place in here in Texas. Does anyone really believe........really believe, forgiveness from BB is the deal breaker for a confession? Or some spiritual cleansing will make the rest of the killers' sorry life any better????????????? Just saying.....

If it is someone close to him, or he suspects that, he probably thinks that they would WANT his "forgiveness" Maybe he thought that saying that would flush out the perp. DUNNO JMO

Ok, I am a newbie to WS, joined only a month or so ago (primarily to track a different case, but then this one caught my eye... along with the whole nation I guess.) So anyway, if this is not an ok question, please just delete it. I'm not trying to break any rules. :)
I've just been wondering... Has anything more been said since the very beginning about the "familiar" and "intimate" messages that indicated "relationships outside the marriage"? That was mentioned very early on, but has there been any mention of it from LE or BB since then? Seems weird that he would have not refuted those accusations by now if they weren't true.
From the beginning, it sounded to me like maybe there was infidelity on both sides. It sounds like most of you who feel the SP was a female are thinking it was someone who knew BB, but what if it was the wife of someone who spent time with MB during the Austin conference and she found some communication that proved a relationship, and she was filled with rage and set up the attack on MB? The small size, the personal nature of hammering face and chest, and the fact that "friends and family" are not suspects... all this would lead me to wonder if the jilted wife theory could be realistic... Any thoughts? You guys are WAY more experienced than I am at this stuff!

Just tuning in...cliffnotes, please???

NG and her "talking head" peeps think that BB knows who SP is and that LE "have eyes on him". That's about it. I was offline most of the night so I missed a lot of chatter. I think a poll was done.
A- does LE know who SP is and are gathering info?
B- Is LE chasing dead ends with no perp in sight?

Seems people are nailing down height info and still going back and forth on male VS female. One poster (sorry I missed who) mentioned a comment that IMO is noteworthy, saying the poster mentioned MB saved her life by getting her out of a bad situation (paraphrased). Could be a rumor or internet troll but definitely interesting.

I think we are both caught up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member