TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legitimate, no.. but genuine equipment, perhaps.. the pictures I attached were taken from LE supply outlets..
That alone makes that outfit potentially somewhat expensive..

**EDIT: I think the point I'm attempting to make is that if the object were simply to disguise appearance, then they could have worn a clown suit and full Halloween mask and actually had BETTER results.. plus it would have taken less time to put on and take off.. and be easier to explain having in your car in the event of being pulled over..

This person either wanted to look like an actual real police officer in case they ran into someone, or they were playing dress up and fulfilling a fantasy..

Or making sure they didn't get their *advertiser censored* kicked by a fiesty fitness trainer. The confidence to pull this off, blows my mind!

Some amount of time between, but yeah...I don't think it takes long for someone as outrageously hateful as perp to manage multiple blows to kill in a short period of time. Adrenaline. JMO

If there was an attempt at "clean up" could still fit in the time frame. I know nothing when it comes to how long something like this might take (and I hope no one here does either, unless LE). This short kill makes me think they were there with a purpose and completely rules out an interrupted burglary. Which I never accepted anyway. Purposeful kill and exit. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was an attempt at "clean up" could still fit in the time frame. I know nothing when it comes to how long something like this might take (and I hope no one here does either, unless LE). This short kill makes me think they were there with a purpose and completely rules out an interrupted burglary. Which I never accepted anyway. Purposeful kill and exit. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.....I don't know what LE is referring to about "clean-up" which does indicate that they did that after the crime.....no idea other than they did use some stuff they got from the church, and left it there? Maybe wiped it down? DUNNO JMO

For people interested in the SWAT gear, there was this post in thread 14, page 52, post#773 (I told you I read every post):

05-11-2016, 03:01 PM Glammie

Glammie says in other posts that she is a local and that she used to attend that CoC. BTW, where are the local posters lately? Glammie has not posted since 5/20/2016, the LE presser. Holiday weekend?

Right.....where are the local posters lately that have been constants here from day 1 ????

Right.....where are the local posters lately that have been constants here from day 1 ????

???? Maybe they have come to a conclusion and cannot discuss it here? I would like to hear from them, too. JMO

DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

IGNORE LIST

If you've got a couple of posters that you feel you just cannot bear reading, the "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put someone's name on your list you will not see their posts. The poster will have no way of knowing they are on your list (and it's a TOS violation to make an obnoxious post saying you are doing so, since there's no reason for it). Click on the link below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist

If you see a post that violates the TOS by all means alert on it - but PLEASE do not quote or respond in any way!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Respectfully, I've said multiple times, SP dumped the costume in a commercial dumpster, nearby lake, or river. JMO.

IMO, part of the padding under their jacket was a clean layer of clothing. They either brought along a large plastic garbage bag and had it in a pocket or picked up a bag while rummaging in the church kitchen. After the murder and once outside, perp strips off bloody jacket, balaclava, helmet, pants and boots. Beneath he or she is wearing yoga or board shorts and another pair of shoes. Dispose of bloody clothes in bag, no muss no fuss. Perhaps even had a flat package of baby wipes for any stray drops of blood remaining on skin. Tie up bag, put in trunk and dump in a McDonald's dumpster off a highway somewhere.

My personal opinion on the swat clothing (for what it is worth)is it was worn to disguise the perp.
he/she was aware of the cameras and needed a way to be unidentifiable.
So far.. it has worked

It has.

I've been wondering if he wore the SWAT gear so when she came in he could say something like "Ma'am, there's been a bomb threat. Come with me." I've been trying to think what I would do or say if I walked on SP at that hour. Would she see SP as someone she could trust - member of LE - or someone who was going to harm her?

???? Maybe they have come to a conclusion and cannot discuss it here? I would like to hear from them, too. JMO

I wonder if they figured out that some of the other locals posting were too close to this case as in related to Missy, friends of the family or worse case a person of interest. That would keep me from posting. JMO

I wonder if they figured out that some of the other locals posting were too close to this case as in related to Missy, friends of the family or worse case a person of interest. That would keep me from posting. JMO
Im a local and its been way to quiet around here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Some amount of time between, but yeah...I don't think it takes long for someone as outrageously hateful as perp to manage multiple blows to kill in a short period of time. Adrenaline. JMO

Adrenaline and mental preparation.

Another thought is what did they do with their bloody clothes? I can't imagine them getting in the car with them on!

They were so careful to hide their appearance, transferring blood into their car doesn't fit. But how did they get out of the outfit so quickly and what did they do with it?

And that, my friends, is a $Million question!

Im a local and its been way to quiet around here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would be afraid to say anything if I was a local. I have been freaked out by this and I don't live anywhere near Texas! 1. I wouldn't want to say anything to hurt the family 2. This swat perp could be anybody and the thoughts of it posting here and knowing I was local would freak me out.

I am so glad we have locals commenting and sharing their much appreciated opinions! So just because I'm a big chicken doesn't mean they are! They could just be busy spending time with family or taking a break until we have more news from the MPD.

Another thought is what did they do with their bloody clothes? I can't imagine them getting in the car with them on!

They were so careful to hide their appearance, transferring blood into their car doesn't fit. But how did they get out of the outfit so quickly and what did they do with it?

But what if there was no blood? She was said to have head wound and chest wounds. I fractured my skull as a child, there was no blood. Jmo

IMO, part of the padding under their jacket was a clean layer of clothing. They either brought along a large plastic garbage bag and had it in a pocket or picked up a bag while rummaging in the church kitchen. After the murder and once outside, perp strips off bloody jacket, balaclava, helmet, pants and boots. Beneath he or she is wearing yoga or board shorts and another pair of shoes. Dispose of bloody clothes in bag, no muss no fuss. Perhaps even had a flat package of baby wipes for any stray drops of blood remaining on skin. Tie up bag, put in trunk and dump in a McDonald's dumpster off a highway somewhere.

This! And could have even disposed of in another town even days later?????

Yeah.....I don't know what LE is referring to about "clean-up" which does indicate that they did that after the crime.....no idea other than they did use some stuff they got from the church, and left it there? Maybe wiped it down? DUNNO JMO
Do you have a link or remember which presser where it was LE who mentioned "clean-up" attempt by SwatPerp? This came up yesterday, too, and I can only remember it came from DM and was repeated by NG. I think this is smart thinking by all of you, too, that if the SwatPerp did attempt some clean-up, it may not have been at the murder position but in the bathroom, or more likely the kitchen before exiting?

It's the way I (also a male) would walk if my underwear had gotten wet and chafed me in that area. Thoughts?

I think you're right, and you know what can chafe a dude real bad in "that area"?

A cup.

I played baseball tee ball through high school and refused to wear a cup because the chafing was intolerable within 10 minutes of walking around in it

OT thankfully I have no desire to have children bc I doubt it would be possible due to the aforementioned refusal, but such is life.

Anyhow if the perp (assuming it is a man) went to all the trouble of wearing that amount of protective gear, I bet he'd have something on to protect his beans as well.

Basic self defense that's what you go for right? the eyes and/or the beans.

All smart thinking, but that would risk leaving perp's DNA like hairs wherever they stripped off the outfit, kitchen or outside door. I suppose in the parking lot it would be less likely that anything useful could be found assuming there was a getaway car there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member