TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt there are any cameras in the bathrooms... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know this? JMO

I don't KNOW this. I said JMO. Being slightly familiar with the area (I live 40 miles away), it's only my best guess............nothing more.

Regardless, the part of your sketch depicting the SW corner is inaccurate as well. I've stated previously what those inaccuracies are. So I'm not asking you to fix them now. I just think people should be aware that there are some important differences between the actual building and your sketch.

(snipped part of quote)

I am a visual person, so it would be helpful for you to draw or indicate on ArkansasMimi's map the things that in your opinion are inaccurate. I know I am grateful for the work that Arkansamimi has done and have used it for reference many times. I think most of us like the photos, drawings, and maps and would love it if everyone works together to come up with the best map possible. Since we only have limited evidence to review right now it wouldn't hurt to look at everything again with a critical eye.

I am am also very curious about the SW corner and how the murder could have taken place without it being caught on video.

The perp's outfit doesn't even remotely look like an official SWAT uniform to me. IMO, the costume looks like this:

- black puffer vest/coat with a fake police badge stuck on the back
- black bulky tool vest with a smaller fake police badge strapped to his/her front side
- sloppily fit white t-shirt underneath the tool vest
- dark cargo pants shoved inside an average pair of steel toe work boots
- black balaclava (ski mask without nose/mouth cut outs)
- black motorcycle gloves
- black motorcycle helmet

Total cost: approximately $150-$200 bucks. All of it can easily be purchased on Amazon.com and can arrive on your doorstep in 2 business days or less.

And don't forget the Sponge Bob Square pants boxers shorts.

And that, my friends, is a $Million question!

Well, there was that one case in which Kathleen Zellner exonerated Mario Casciaro. I believe she found the "alleged killer's underwear in the ceiling tiles of the store the victim worked at~~wonder if LE checked there.

Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
I was thinking about this earlier. Didn't BB say he was the one that that told LE of the affairs? Anyone?

I remember seeing that BB told LE of the affairs and financial difficulties in an effort to forthcoming before the warrants. I'm just not sure where now. And the wording on the warrant seems to imply LE had the info before the data extraction of the phones.
BBM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Latest-Warrants-in-Missy-Bevers-Death-Investigation-Reveal-Financial-Marital-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html
. .. messages recovered from the phones owned by Brandon and Missy Bevers "indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage . . .

"messages recovered from the phones owned by Brandon and Missy Bevers "indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage . . .
JMHO, I took that to mean the stuff they got off MB iphone and BB Phone(s) confirmed statement and tips but unknown who gave the statement or tips. Looks like it was not a secret, or at least others knew (tips). I would think when they interviewed him he would be upfront. (wonder if tips came in prior to MPD speaking with BB?) BB didnt arrive home until about 3pm that Monday afternoon.

In this article April 21 Thurs, this was day after they extracted MB iPhone and iPad, so could have been at this time, that BB phone extracted and they spoke of whatever ... This would have been 4 days prior to that SW dated April 25.

"I know a lot of people suspect the husband, so many times, but this is not the case," said Tucker. "I know that they have questioned him, looked at their phones." http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html

Hello everyone, I am new here so bear with me. IMO! LE know who did this. This monster obviously has serious mental issues. LE is going to have a lot of explaining to do if his person goes beserek again because of feeling the pressure of LE closing in on them, and harms someone again. Also, IMO I believe BB also knows who killed missy, and why, but I don't think he is being protective of that person, I believe he has to go along with whatever LE wants him to say and do in hopes that the person will come forth and confess on their own, or someone turns them in which I hope is soon!!!!!!!!

Doubt there are any cameras in the bathrooms... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not. And vent pipes in the roof indicate there is plumbing in the SW "corner" of the building.

I put " " around corner because the corner is actually an outdoor portico under the main roof. So the exterior walls at that corner are set in (estimating very roughly) 15 feet in both directions.

The perp's outfit doesn't even remotely look like an official SWAT uniform to me. IMO, the costume looks like this:

- black puffer vest/coat with a fake police badge stuck on the back
- black bulky tool vest with a smaller fake police badge strapped to his/her front sideline
- sloppily fit white t-shirt underneath the tool vest
- dark cargo pants shoved inside an average pair of steel toe work boots
- black balaclava (ski mask without nose/mouth cut outs)
- black motorcycle gloves
- black motorcycle helmet

Total cost: approximately $150-$200 bucks. All of it can easily be purchased on Amazon.com and can arrive on your doorstep in 2 business days or less.

Don't forget the detailed description of SP outfit by BB after looking at video! And the fact that that initially he was saying this crime was committed by a 6 foot woman! Ha!

Do you have a link or remember which presser where it was LE who mentioned "clean-up" attempt by SwatPerp? This came up yesterday, too, and I can only remember it came from DM and was repeated by NG. I think this is smart thinking by all of you, too, that if the SwatPerp did attempt some clean-up, it may not have been at the murder position but in the bathroom, or more likely the kitchen before exiting?

I remember the LE saying the SP did clean up crime and spent a lot of time in kitchen....

I wonder if LE can get sales records from Amazon for SWAT Perp gear sold and delivered to a location in Texas?

(snipped part of quote)

I am a visual person, so it would be helpful for you to draw or indicate on ArkansasMimi's map the things that in your opinion are inaccurate. I know I am grateful for the work that Arkansamimi has done and have used it for reference many times. I think most of us like the photos, drawings, and maps and would love it if everyone works together to come up with the best map possible. Since we only have limited evidence to review right now it wouldn't hurt to look at everything again with a critical eye.

I am am also very curious about the SW corner and how the murder could have taken place without it being caught on video.

BBM. This is driving me absolutely BANANAS! I have heard several different versions of where Missy was found on FB, of which I know cannot be repeated here, but the fact that there is more than one version floating around goes to show you that at least one of them is untrue. :gaah: But I just wish we knew this much. Was she attacked in a room or bathroom of the SW corner? Was it underneath the camera, out of view right there at the entrance? Was it in the entryway between the double doors? OR WAS IT IN FULL VIEW OF THE CAMERA AND LE WAS MISLEADING US!? I don't know why this particular fact is driving me so nuts, it's just one of those loose ends I wish I had an answer for.

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
For people interested in the SWAT gear, there was this post in thread 14, page 52, post#773 (I told you I read every post):

05-11-2016, 03:01 PM Glammie

Glammie says in other posts that she is a local and that she used to attend that CoC. BTW, where are the local posters lately? Glammie has not posted since 5/20/2016, the LE presser. Holiday weekend?

Right.....where are the local posters lately that have been constants here from day 1 ????

I remember it got pretty nasty here when it was reported about the LE cars being seen that night. Maybe just too raw, and no new news really so they are trying to keep up with Real Life. Hopefully they will come back and join us when something happens.. and hopefully soon. Maybe they are reading just have nothing to chime in about right now. JMHO

Also, IMO I believe BB also knows who killed missy, and why, but I don't think he is being protective of that person, I believe he has to go along with whatever LE wants him to say and do in hopes that the person will come forth and confess on their own

RSBM

Here's a hypothetical I've been considering to explain this attention drawn towards BB's potential knowledge:

-2 people involved in the murder: SP and someone else not seen on video/not present in the church (Altima driver perhaps?)
-Cops don't know who SP is (or only a vague idea) and neither does BB
-Cops are almost positive they know who the second person is, but have nothing on them they can use to arrest
-BB knows this second person, and LE thinks he knows of or strongly suspects his/her involvement (whether he actually does or not)
-Cops want to put the screws to this second person to lead them to SP

I'm just starting to feel this scenario out so there could be major flaws in it that I'm missing. It sure doesn't pass the occam's razor test, but I don't think it's THAT far out there. To be clear, I DO NOT have particular people in mind, and AM NOT implicating BB in any way.

I'm curious about what is behind those Dutch doors? A nursery?

Also, I just thought about this... but is it typical for a church to lock all of the interior rooms? I certainly understand why an auditorium, sanctuary, or office would be locked but can't think of a reason why others would need to be.

Definitely not. And vent pipes in the roof indicate there is plumbing in the SW "corner" of the building.

I put " " around corner because the corner is actually an outdoor portico under the main roof. So the exterior walls at that corner are set in (estimating very roughly) 15 feet in both directions.

Unfortunately it's still not clear where or how she was killed. I don't rule it out that she ran into the perp when she went out the side door to her truck and got killed basically outside. Ordinarily that might be kind of strange to be considered an interrupted burglary, but this church previously had the major theft that occurred outdoors rather than indoors. If everyone used the main doors they could have walked by her not noticing and then only seen her when they went out towards her truck after being inside. If the perp knew the exterior cameras weren't working, it may have been their plan to ambush her as she went outside knowing it wouldn't get caught on camera. Also if they were already outside, that would explain their exit as they had already exited. LE has said the perp went out the way they came in, but that really hasn't made sense. The problem with their outdoor scenario is where the shattered glass would have come from as there didn't appear to be any shattered side doors.

I've seen several posts about the suspect appearing "drunk" because of the way they are touching the wall in part of the video and the strange steps, but it reminds me of how sore and stiff I am after a long car trip, especially if I am the one driving. I will get cramps in my right hip especially, from that leg being stretched out to the gas pedal or brakes.

Your long car trip statement makes me wonder if you are going down the same path I am...

Honestly I have no idea why I spend so much time planning out a full end to end possible scenario in my head when every single piece of the story could easily be broken by the tiniest piece of evidence LE may already have (or I should say likely has)!

BBM. This is driving me absolutely BANANAS! I have heard several different versions of where Missy was found on FB, of which I know cannot be repeated here, but the fact that there is more than one version floating around goes to show you that at least one of them is untrue. :gaah: But I just wish we knew this much. Was she attacked in a room or bathroom of the SW corner? Was it underneath the camera, out of view right there at the entrance? Was it in the entryway between the double doors? OR WAS IT IN FULL VIEW OF THE CAMERA AND LE WAS MISLEADING US!? I don't know why this particular fact is driving me so nuts, it's just one of those loose ends I wish I had an answer for.

I don't think LE is putting out misinformation on whether the attack was caught on camera because I believe the attack not being caught on camera was stated in a search warrant. LE can strategically put out misinformation to the public, but LE can't lie to the courts.

But what if there was no blood? She was said to have head wound and chest wounds. I fractured my skull as a child, there was no blood. Jmo

Someone also posted last thread or so a good point, MB could have had like a hoodie or jacket on, it was early morning and storming/raining so that could have kept some of the bloody mess contained some. JMHO I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean