TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is my first post. Like others, I have been lurking for a while on this and other cases.

I believe it was reported broken glass was near where Missy was found. Could this be broken glass from where SP gained entry to the church?

LE believes SP exited the same way SP entered the building (my paraphrasing).

To my knowledge, SP's entry, SP's exit, and the murder are not recorded by cctv.

Did SP enter the church, meander around, then kill Missy near the original entry point (entering and exiting through the same door, in an area not on camera)? Hence, this could be why we do not know if SP was in the get up upon entry and exit. Or, is it possible the entry and exit were both out of doors/windows, but not the same one?

Just curious...my thoughts only.

Also meant to say that I'm still of the opinion that the perp was hired.

In most cases, I'd say that it was highly unlikely. But this time that's a possibility. OR the murderer did it for someone they loved and cared for. With or without that 3rd parties knowledge.

I'm thinking the same about the crime scene. The disadvantage of using a club (hammer here) or a knife over a gun. The killer would not be able to avoid getting blood, tissue and hair on them. The murder occurs at approx. 4:20 and the murderer is probably gone within 5 minutes. Either they got out of those clothes in the parking lot (risking exposure) and put them in a garbage bag or they just removed the helmet, balaclava and POLICE jacket and tossed them in a bag in the trunk. If they did the later the blood would still be wet and transferred to the car mat and seat. (Whichever, I do believe like others have posted that the entire tactical outfit was bagged, tossed in a dumpster and is now in a landfill.) If they didn't take the boots, pants and jacket off, then if LE has a suspect they might find trace evidence in the vehicle.

I can't see 'cleaning up' a crime scene like this. The more you touch or walk in the immediate area the more trace evidence you pick up. If the murder occurred in the killer's house, then yes, I can see a clean up. I'm thinking the killer was off camera longer than it would have taken to commit the murder? (Maybe this is why LE originally thought the murderer was taking video with a cell phone? I haven't seen that mentioned recently though.)

Rather than the killer changing on the parking lot, is there a grassy area where he/she could have changed. JMO, but it seems to me that in a grassy area the blood would be less noticeable & the rain could have even washed the blood into the ground without anyone ever having noticed. We have had so much rain up here in the last couple of months that I can't remember how hard it was raining that morning. We need a local to verify whether there is a grassy spot nearby.

Just because a gun is not mentioned, does not at all mean one was not used.

Yes, and inside a building with no other occupied buildings nearby at 4:20 in the morning, no one would notice a small caliber gun shot.

In most cases, I'd say that it was highly unlikely. But this time that's a possibility. OR the murderer did it for someone they loved and cared for. With or without that 3rd parties knowledge.

For me it has a natural born killer feel to me. I don't even really know what that mrans, and Im not saying I think it is a woman but it has a Jodi Arias feel to me.

Yes, since April 23rd. (Won't be naming publicly or privately, though.)

ETA: not in anyone's radar that I know of - in here or elsewhere - except for perhaps LE's (and maybe a tipster or two).

Male or female?

I know I've said this before, but in one way this reminds me of the Jennifer Kesse case. Outside of a partial fingerprint and one small DNA trace, LE had a suspect on video where they can't see the face and like this one the suspect could be as short as 5'2" and LE isn't even sure if they are male or female. 10 years later and still not solved. I hope that is not the case here.

MOO...I believe the perp is a female...She hit Missy with the hammer to stun her, made sure Missy knew who she was and shot her...JMO...

Sorry it wasnt stated. Just from my knowledge of the church.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Hope I am not sounding nasty or whatever, but are you a member? If I missed it I am sorry, can't keep up. My DH likes to eat and leave the house LOL. If you are a member then thanks for the input. My questions are just to get to the ultimate answer.

There are some interesting pictures online of the B kids with a light colored ultima parked in the rear, but you can't see the back end because it's backed into the carport. Turns up several times. Just no sure who's house it is at.

Is there a Goodyear sign in a carport that might also be seen in the background of the 5/25 Fox4 video interview behind Brandon? Is the fence the same?

I admit that I haven't yet read ALL of the threads/replies, but in what I have read, I have not seen anyone address this--does anyone find it odd that BB said that Missy (not the exact words I heard, but you'll get the gist here) told BB that she loved him every day for "the past 10 months"? What I wonder is--why BB felt he needed to say "past 10 months"? What significant event happened 10 months ago that led to that? Just curious, and was wondering if anyone was threatening their relationship back then?

Hi! This is my first post. Like others, I have been lurking for a while on this and other cases.

I believe it was reported broken glass was near where Missy was found. Could this be broken glass from where SP gained entry to the church?

LE believes SP exited the same way SP entered the building (my paraphrasing).

To my knowledge, SP's entry, SP's exit, and the murder are not recorded by cctv.

Did SP enter the church, meander around, then kill Missy near the original entry point (entering and exiting through the same door, in an area not on camera)? Hence, this could be why we do not know if SP was in the get up upon entry and exit. Or, is it possible the entry and exit were both out of doors/windows, but not the same one?

Just curious...my thoughts only.

Welcome!!!
The metal door that LE believed the Suspect entered in, it was on the North side of the building, (point of entry on North Parking lot side) Per SW MB was found in the Interior SW Corner of building. Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg jmho

...and while I'm on this train of thought (it's actually just a continuation of the same train of thought from when I first started posting on these threads), is it worth considering that the suspect really doesn't like churches?

If we consider the possibility of a 20-30 yr old out-of-shape atheist with bad posture, sluggish demeanor, and a proclivity for stealing and/or purchasing tactical gear... it might not be a bad idea to do a roll call on the membership at the nearest video game store, if you catch muh drifffft...

gosh talk about needle in a haystack, I would stick with the people closest to the victim then hubby and work your way out from there. i will be real shocked if they catch this perp and she/he is not someone they knew

Welcome!!!
The metal door that LE believed the Suspect entered in, it was on the North side of the building, (point of entry on North Parking lot side) Per SW MB was found in the Interior SW Corner of building. View attachment 95494 jmho

Per this picture the parking lot had lighting! I had not noticed that before. So LE impersonator walked from their vehicle to the door where they broke in across a lit parking lot. I know that is on the backside of the church and hidden from the highway, but that is BOLD! If Missy was targeted this is really one bold and determined killer.

All smart thinking, but that would risk leaving perp's DNA like hairs wherever they stripped off the outfit, kitchen or outside door. I suppose in the parking lot it would be less likely that anything useful could be found assuming there was a getaway car there.

It was raining though. If they stripped the jacket etc at the door in the grass, not much DNA to find. As for hair, if it's a guy he could have shaved his head or just kept the balaclava on until he got to his or her vehicle.

The only time I'm somewhat compelled to think it's a woman is when you see perp walking from behind. There's a sway in the walk. But a flat looking rear which is more of a man feature unless the woman is much older. Otherwise, I see a man. I think some of the reason for the female-looking sway is the too-big shoes.

Gotta do squats to get that booty [emoji12]

I admit that I haven't yet read ALL of the threads/replies, but in what I have read, I have not seen anyone address this--does anyone find it odd that BB said that Missy (not the exact words I heard, but you'll get the gist here) told BB that she loved him every day for "the past 10 months"? What I wonder is--why BB felt he needed to say "past 10 months"? What significant event happened 10 months ago that led to that? Just curious, and was wondering if anyone was threatening their relationship back then?

I noticed that too. Odd to reference a "past 10 months" period of time.

Awful. But one good bash to her head could have knocked her down and unconscious and the rest done for the pleasure of disfiguring and killing her. (Has LE stated that there were signs of a defensive struggle?) I don't recall......JMO

Yes, they said signs of a struggle and surrounded by alot of broken glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx