TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an 'insert image' option, third from the right. (right to left: wrap, insert video, INSERT IMAGE)

Hope this helps.

:gthanks::tyou::gthanks:

Wizardofoz and Honeybee85

I really appreciate the thoughts on the feelings in your community. Please keep us posted...Let there be justice for Missy.

IMHO

I am posting the directions, but I think when I posted a couple pictures I just clicked the add image button in the toolbar. The green tree icon next to the earth with the x on it. Sorry I am pretty new myself.

How do I attach a file to a post?
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting

How do I use albums?
As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Photos & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.
Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

• Public albums can be viewed by anyone
  • Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
  • Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload photos?
Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Photos'.
You'll have the option to give each photo a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Photos'.
All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.
When you have uploaded a photo, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile
=============
Thank you for the instructions. Just a quick note- I uploaded a picture easily by clicking reply then clicking on insert image. Are we suppose to do it differently?

Thank you for your observations. Question for you if you don't mind. Would you say that locals feel LE knows who it is and is just building a rock solid case, or do you feel most feel LE is not certain yet who it is that murdered MB? Or a combination of both.

There was an informal poll taken on the previous thread, see here for results:

Police know who SP is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-22&p=12588472#post12588472

Police don't know who SP is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-22&p=12588473#post12588473

=============
Thank you for the instructions. Just a quick note- I uploaded a picture easily by clicking reply then clicking on insert image. Are we suppose to do it differently?

No, that's perfect, how you're doing it. Those instructions go over all the possible ways that you can do it. But the simplest and easiest is to do as you've stated.

=============

Those instructions must be out of date. Uploading thru 'quick reply' works just fine. MOO

Thank you so much. I have a few more questions if you dont mind?
- do the ambulances operate out of the fire stations or are the in separate quarters?
- I will actually wait on aski g anything further until I see your response, again thank you so much for your input.
Sorry to be so late responding. I went to bed soon after posting last night and just got back online. Another local please correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that they operate from the same buildings at both stations mentioned.

So how did SP(s) get away from the crime site?

-Left in car/motocycle/bike parked in church lot
-Had a driver waiting for pick up
-Posed as police, firemen or paramedic team
-Hid in church for several hours
-Walked /canoed/3 wheeler through woods/creek
-Rode horses
-Posed as boot campers
-Hitchhiked
-"Beam me up Scotty"
:ufo:

-Rode horses
-Posed as boot campers
-Hitchhiked
-"Beam me up Scotty"

IMO, Left in car with accomplice - same car as seen at gun store earlier.

^^^^ Same question, curious. I cannot see how SP was able to kill and get away in such a short time frame with no witnesses or tracks. Like disappearing into thin air. Well planned, clearly, which leads me completely away from the random murder scenario. JMO

Agreed - this makes the most sense with the information we have available. Plus, LE mentioned the car seen on video in the far end of the church parking lot early on in the investigation, but didn't release any additional info. However, driving to/from the crime scene in a car is the most logical answer, IMO.

Agreed - this makes the most sense with the information we have available. Plus, LE mentioned the car seen on video in the far end of the church parking lot early on in the investigation, but didn't release any additional info. However, driving to/from the crime scene in a car is the most logical answer, IMO.

I tend to lean towards walked through near by woods to an area close by with a car parked. Does anyone local know if there are any businesses (like Whataburger) that are to the NW of the church that have cameras? If he left by car straight from the church, I would think the police could at a minimum time stamp when he left. There is pretty much just the one road out of there, right? If he left passing the gun shop, it looks like the road can be seen by that camera (at least well enough to seem lights or movement). I would think maybe one of the businesses the opposite direction would have a cam that hits the street as well. Maybe car parked on Rex Odom, then left SE to avoid gun shop cams??

Along this theory of having an accomplice driving the car....does anyone know how far MB lived from the church? A possibility could be driver drops off perp at church then drive to MB's house and wait for her to leave, following her to the church, giving heads up when close by to perp inside. of course only exploring possibilities and this would only be a possibility depending on how far she away she lived

0769f3e129c06319e77f64cb1e9b6cdd.jpg

Some may already know who you are but soon we will all know who you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Rode horses
-Posed as boot campers
-Hitchhiked
-"Beam me up Scotty"

Well, it's a lazy Memorial Day weekend, so I'm just bringing my old (detailed) post in from Thread 19 to address the exit theory question (in case noobies to threads are interested--oldies feel free to scroll on by):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-19&p=12571046#post12571046

In short, I think SP may have been dropped off off by an accomplice - possibly driving that Nissan - but I am theorizing SP left the crime scene on foot in a northerly route via the creekline. See link for (hopefully) supportive details.

-Rode horses
-Posed as boot campers
-Hitchhiked
-"Beam me up Scotty"

Looking at that possibility I am particular interested in this spot. No street lighting, somewhat out of the view. Good pick up location. -Nin

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source : https://www.google.com/maps

Attachments

• MB pick up possible loc.png
    MB pick up possible loc.png
    753.1 KB · Views: 422
  • MB pick up possible loc2.jpg
    MB pick up possible loc2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 412
I would say most if not all (that I have talked with) believe LE knows who the killer is and is building a case that even a great defense attorney can't win.

That just made me giddy. [emoji119][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members