TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time posting an image (two angles of an object). Have no idea how this will turn out. I think we've captured the same images - of something in SW's left hand. I have no clue and haven't read previous posts that may have suggested what that is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• left hand.png
    left hand.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 556
" Much like BTK and others who have used LE tactics in surveilling their victims or putting them at ease, this perp did the same."

Right. The ironic thing about BTK was that as the killings became well publicized, more and more people bought home security systems. BTK worked for ADT. They were letting in to their homes the very man they were trying to protect themselves from.

"n the last couple of months Seven Ellis County volunteer firefighters were arrested on cringe-worthy charges"

Interesting . I was aware of deputy issues but not the firefighter charges. i wonder if anyone can confirm MB visiting the fire station the day before? I could see her being asked to stop by from someone who, under the guise of interest in the camps, was able to confirm from MB that she would be at the class the next day as scheduled. Maybe a volunteer fighter who she first met at the gym?

What are the charges? Also, when I read about CG for a bit, I saw that part of their work-out equipment is fire hoses and old tires. Someone had a pic here recently of equipment in her trunk that included fire hoses. She may have stopped by to return them, if borrowed, but I have no idea where the "stopped by FD" came from unless it was a FB post from when it was public, or if her SIL said that in an interview. If anyone can source that she was there Sunday, pray tell. TY JMO

BBM

I am not sure I am following.

I agree, it is unlikely that this is a burglary gone wrong, but if it is.. why would BB's absence play a role if it was someone that didn't know her?

That doesn't read too cleverly at all, does it.

To clarify. I in no way believe MB was the victim of a burglary gone wrong. With that belief in mind, that BB just happened to be gone IF that (the burglary scenario) was indeed the case, would involve a helluva lot of coincidences, taking everything else into consideration, leading up to MB's murder. Nothing more than that. Apologies for the poorly worded confusion, I'd go back and edit, but too late now.

IMO-
Reason why local LE not telling all to be careful, perp is and has been out of town for a while OR is in police custody on other charges.
Reason BB keeps going to police station & giving interviews. He knows who did it and wants THAT person to confess.
Reason most recent pic of a light colored Altima at local gun shop published-LE wants perp to know that there were cameras where they didn't expect them. Maybe that car came in with lights off but forgot that brake lights would illuminate vehicle.
Reason dry cleaner called LE, NOT bloody shirt but the way RB walked. LE stated on the news that they released the video for people to see how the perp walked and mannerisms.
Reason perp picked time & day of murder-He knew she would be alone, he knew where she would be and knew her routine in detail, he knew he would have an alibi

Who would have the most to gain if MB was out of the picture?
Who had the most to lose if she remained alive?

We are left around to guess what the unsub is thinking at this moment?

A) Regret. What was I thinking. Soberness and maybe a little bit of guilt, set in. Maybe I worked myself into a frenzy to have gotten to this point.
B) Vindication. They deserved it. I (in my ownsick mind) feel I accomplished my goal. Problem solved.
C) Fear. Iwasn’t expecting this sort of national attention. They’re pretty close; I didn’t think the consequences out fully.
D) Pride/ Arrogance. It’s been over a month and they haven’t comeclose to getting me yet. I’m pretty smart, huh.
E) Other.
Thoughts?

I like how your mind works. I feel like any number of those might be going on in his or her head - even a combination of several. My own thoughts are that vindication was the motive and the motivation for this crime. I think if there is any regret or guilt, it has more to do with the perp's own ideologies than any actual remorse for the victim. They have already managed to justify the act of murder beforehand - as you say "they deserved it" in the perp's mind. I am certain there's a constant, unquenchable need to know what is going on with the case. Probably a whole mix of fear, ego, etc., but they're certainly following the case closely. I'm guessing this person also needs constant reinforcement from others in order to not come undone. They are terrified at the prospect of being viewed by their loved ones as the monster that they are, so they simultaneously minimize the consequences of the deed while elevating their own righteousness.

I know you've paid a lot more attention to building configuration and where cars were parked than I have. So let me ask you this.

How feasible would it be for perp to be in the act of killing MB with Camper 1 parked outside, without anything appearing amiss to Camper 1? Is the SW corner far enough away from Camper 1 to shield the murder from being seen or heard?

And secondly, if the perp was still there when Camper 1 arrived, that precludes the perp leaving the church grounds by car, does it not? It doesn't seem likely that perp would go back out the north end and exit on foot in the rain to some distance away, leaving a trail through the mud.

Only vehicle I know where was parked is MB, and it was under the covered awning

Not knowing where the other Camper (s) parked, no way of knowing what anyone outside the building could see or if anything appeared amiss. There were lights on but we do not know how many (looks like only minimum but there are lights on) and again, we dont know where any one else parked to form an opinion

Also, we do not know exactly where MB body was located, Only the Interior SW Corner of building. (Again I take that to be NW, SW, NE SE being the corners of building)
or what went on or how exactly her death came to be. * We haven't heard anything from the Autopsy.

JMHO, Yes it very feasible for the Suspect to be killing MB while people were outside (example, your setting in your car in dark possibly listening to your radio, and its storming.. you have no idea what is going on inside your home unless you see something in a window that gets your attention and someone could leave out a back door and be gone ... possibly going out as you enter )

JMHO no it does not preclude the Suspect leaving the church grounds by car. Looking at the parking lot, knowing it was very dark and unless you were looking for another vehicle I see it very probable that the suspect left at anytime, up to FD/EMS arriving, LE was behind them by a minute or 2. All the goings on no one was looking for anyone to be leaving.

Plus, we are not privy to any Camper Statements. They could have seen someone leaving and not realized it until later and it something LE keeping close to vest. I for no reason think the Suspect arrive or left anyway other than a vehicle.

For what its worth, I do not think it was first camper or any of the ones who arrived and went in and found MB. JMHO

Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg

and this gives you an example how dark from in front of the church at the North Side area .. I know that because of the brick signage ...From the weather report in the Media Thread, sunrise was not until after 6 am iirc, but long time from when the murder happened. Missy Bevers Today Show April 20 2016 AM dark.JPG

^bbm sbm ^ Not claiming to have accurate read on the bldg & car location/configuration, but will respond to ^ Q's.

1. Imo, feasible for Camper 1 (& 2, et al) to drive into lot, to park, and stay in car, and to be totally absorbed in sounds, possibly/likely smartphone or radio, e.g., vid game, email, texting, phone convo, streaming movie, etc. and to be oblivious to any activities in building.May depend on exactly where Camper(s) parked.
Doubtful to me that Camper 1 would hear human noises from w'in bldg, other than extreeeeemely loud human vocalizations or gunfire. Noise from rain, wind, and particularly radio/Sirius/phone was on w music, news, what-ev, etc. would drownd out (sp?) sounds from bldg. Depending on location of car, feasible that Camper 1 et al would not see anything; or if Camper saw 'something' - for ex., a light turning off or on, or a shadow thru window or glass door, imo - likely unable to provide any significant info about it to LE. Possible exception: Camper may recall seeing a shadow at a certain time, but likely nothing else of significance.

2. Imo, feasible for Camper 1 (& 2, et al) to be sitting in car & oblivious, while swatperp departs on vehicle, e.g., car, bicycle, or quiet-ish motorcycle, or on foot.
IDK which method. Very possible/likely, imo, that camper(s) would attach no significance to seeing to a departing vehicle or pedestrian at the time. Of course, afterward, knowing a murder was committed just yards from them, the campers may realize they saw departing car or ped'n. Unlikely, imo, that camper(s) would be able to accurately recall and describe definitive features, esp human features, by which LE could ID perp or issue a meaningful description.

^ JM2cts, could be absolutely, completely wrong.

When the campers arrived were the doors of the church propped open ? I thought I read that here way back in the threads. Also recall LE saying that the first time SP was seen on video was at 3 50 am. So maybe he was actually in the church for some time before that ? just not in video cam range ? jmo

I like how your mind works. I feel like any number of those might be going on in his or her head - even a combination of several. My own thoughts are that vindication was the motive and the motivation for this crime. I think if there is any regret or guilt, it has more to do with the perp's own ideologies than any actual remorse for the victim. They have already managed to justify the act of murder beforehand - as you say "they deserved it" in the perp's mind. I am certain there's a constant, unquenchable need to know what is going on with the case. Probably a whole mix of fear, ego, etc., but they're certainly following the case closely. I'm guessing this person also needs constant reinforcement from others in order to not come undone. They are terrified at the prospect of being viewed by their loved ones as the monster that they are, so they simultaneously minimize the consequences of the deed while elevating their own righteousness.

I agree but I think perp is female. JMO And had help.

Can you imagine the perp reading here and seeing how close someone's theory is? Heart in stomach. Imagine what LE must know. Only a matter of time perp. Only a matter of time. For that matter, imagine the perp seeing the video for the first time. Seeing Sparky's avatar. Priceless.

Is it common for LE to lock a perp up on charges other than murder while they build up their case? Obviously if it were someone MB knew or was related to the public would put 2 and 2 together. But if this was a totally random chance murder and they were holding SP on other charges the public would have no idea unless leaks in the police department.

Is it common for LE to lock a perp up on charges other than murder while they build up their case? Obviously if it were someone MB knew or was related to the public would put 2 and 2 together. But if this was a totally random chance murder and they were holding SP on other charges the public would have no idea unless leaks in the police department.

I seem to recall them doing this in the Holly Bobo case. and I'm sure many others. IMO.

I seem to recall them doing this in the Holly Bobo case. and I'm sure many others. IMO.

I honestly think this may be a possibility. LE doesn't seem like there is a crazed murderer still running around. I for one have an individual in mind. <modsnip>

Quote Originally Posted by Amateurpi1 View Post
This hasn't been brought up in awhile, but I suddenly remember someone on WS saying that MB stopped by the local Fire Dept. the day before her murder. Is that correct? Does anyone know of anymore details regarding that? Thanks.

I remember reading that
I do not recall the source
The only place I have seen that stated was here and by a Ws member Breck80. If you go to that profile and look through posts should be able to find it. JMHO
ETA: and should be considered a rumor as no back up . JMHO

Do I remember correctly that gait this perp has could be related to a heart problem?

I thought someone mentioned when women are in labor, some hormone is released and it could result n one leg being shorter than the other??? Any thoughts or knowledge?

someone said that was a WAR HAMMER, I stumbled across a FB page that was called War Hammer work out gear, wonder if that is where the war hammer idea came from, before this case I had never heard of a war hammer

Yes, it's something I've considered. In an older thread, I laid out a scenario in which the perp sees Missy at a convenience store or all night fast food place, either on the way to her camp or after leaving it. He may have overheard her talk about where she was going, or else he followed her.

Then, after stalking her for days or weeks, he strikes without ever knowing her name.

Or, alternately, killer is driving behind a car driven by MB one night and sees her pull in to the church. Surveillance/stalking proceeds from there.

I don't remember reading that, though the threads were going a mile a minute. Both plausible.

Not really. I don't think this perp is experienced enough to be considered a serial killer.

I waffle back and forth between someone who knew Missy and a thrill killer.

<bbm> Nor me. Though to be frank, I've not given a thrill killer too much contemplation in this case.

" Much like BTK and others who have used LE tactics in surveilling their victims or putting them at ease, this perp did the same."

Right. The ironic thing about BTK was that as the killings became well publicized, more and more people bought home security systems. BTK worked for ADT. They were letting in to their homes the very man they were trying to protect themselves from.

"n the last couple of months Seven Ellis County volunteer firefighters were arrested on cringe-worthy charges"

Interesting . I was aware of deputy issues but not the firefighter charges. i wonder if anyone can confirm MB visiting the fire station the day before? I could see her being asked to stop by from someone who, under the guise of interest in the camps, was able to confirm from MB that she would be at the class the next day as scheduled. Maybe a volunteer fighter who she first met at the gym?

If it's the same charges I'm thinking of, the incident was over a year ago, and the arrests were in July 2015.

Also, the DA the poster mentioned was in Kaufman county, killed in a revenge plot.

Only vehicle I know where was parked is MB, and it was under the covered awning

Not knowing where the other Camper (s) parked, no way of knowing what anyone outside the building could see or if anything appeared amiss. There were lights on but we do not know how many (looks like only minimum but there are lights on) and again, we dont know where any one else parked to form an opinion

Also, we do not know exactly where MB body was located, Only the Interior SW Corner of building. (Again I take that to be NW, SW, NE SE being the corners of building)
or what went on or how exactly her death came to be. * We haven't heard anything from the Autopsy.

JMHO, Yes it very feasible for the Suspect to be killing MB while people were outside (example, your setting in your car in dark possibly listening to your radio, and its storming.. you have no idea what is going on inside your home unless you see something in a window that gets your attention and someone could leave out a back door and be gone ... possibly going out as you enter )

JMHO no it does not preclude the Suspect leaving the church grounds by car. Looking at the parking lot, knowing it was very dark and unless you were looking for another vehicle I see it very probable that the suspect left at anytime, up to FD/EMS arriving, LE was behind them by a minute or 2. All the goings on no one was looking for anyone to be leaving.

Plus, we are not privy to any Camper Statements. They could have seen someone leaving and not realized it until later and it something LE keeping close to vest. I for no reason think the Suspect arrive or left anyway other than a vehicle.

For what its worth, I do not think it was first camper or any of the ones who arrived and went in and found MB. JMHO

View attachment 95810

and this gives you an example how dark from in front of the church at the North Side area .. I know that because of the brick signage ...From the weather report in the Media Thread, sunrise was not until after 6 am iirc, but long time from when the murder happened. View attachment 95811

I can go along with most of what you said. Still have a problem believing the perp would try to leave by car in the first place, knowing that there would be a witness in the parking lot.

And the camper being the first to arrive and knowing the other car is MB's, to me it's not feasible that at that time of morning, another car could come around the back side of the church and exit without the camper noticing.
It's maybe a little more possible he left on foot out the driveway, but in a SWAT outfit, past an occupied vehicle and to a highway where there could be a passing car? Doesn't seem likely to me.

I think the most likely scenario is still that he was gone by 4:35, by car. If he stayed til after camper 1 arrived as you propose, I think he had to go on foot through the back of the property. To me that would leave a trail in the mud, and he'd have to have a flashlight to see, navigating fences and private property when it's close to 5 am when a lot of people are waking, letting dogs out, etc. Very risky.

Unless it's a burglary gone wrong, I think the prepared perp scenario is one in which he knew he had a window of 4:15 to 4:30 and he needed a car to get away quickly afterward. He would know that he had very little time to spare. So I lean toward perp being gone a couple of minutes before camper 1 got there.

My first time posting an image (two angles of an object). Have no idea how this will turn out. I think we've captured the same images - of something in SW's left hand. I have no clue and haven't read previous posts that may have suggested what that is.

attachment.php

I was just looking back through the video and the floor plan, this may have already been brought up, I apologize if it has, but, I only see the claw hammer and a flat object that the assailant uses to try and enter the door to the left of the bulletin board. They then seem to slip the flat object away, and wander all around, and finally go into the sanctuary from what I'm gathering from the floor plan, and come out, w/this object in their hand. April 18th was a Monday. Would there be any way someone could know there was a specific item missing in the sanctuary? (Maybe something taken as a memento) Or if there'd been any recent visitors to the church? Work done? Etc. . . that someone would be so at ease w/the layout. I still think this person was familiar w/the layout, and they are known to family/friends/and/or clients. They have done far to much cover up. I can tell you from experience if someone who knows this person, has seen them on this video, they'll know them. I've been there. It's a shocker.

Ok Folks,

I did say to move away from RB, and the shirt in thread 5, post 239. However, that's when it was first released and y'all were going round and round with the bickering.

I don't have a problem with you discussing the shirt and the SW, just please keep in civil. If you're not interested in discussing the shirt, please scroll and roll. There's no need for snarky remarks.

I've posted several times to leave the unauthorized FB and Twitter accts. where they are....not here. They are against TOS.

We have lots of new members and seasoned members that have recently joined us. Help your fellow sleuther out if they ask a question that's already been answered. No need to say it's already been discussed.

Missy deserves Justice and you people are just the ones to make sure she gets it. Let's make that happen!

If you need help, please don't hesitate to pm one of us, alert a post if it's rude or against TOS and please don't announce you're going to pm someone.

You can make a difference and solve this.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member