TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link originally posted by ArkansasMimi regarding the affidavit and Missy's COD and mechanism of injury.

[video=youtube;eWsSgzgJFpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWsSgzgJFpQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Got another eye shot - this is a screen capture of the killer's *right* eye - coming out of the first door at 0:28 in the MPD surveillance video.

bestshot window edit.png

If that were the case, I'm sure he was disappointed. There really isn't much in a church building to steal. TV/computer monitors? Not worth the effort and risk of being seen carrying them. Unless the perp wanted crayons and art supplies in the Sunday School room or cookies and juice (or Saran Wrap!) in the kitchen, there isn't much worth the effort of dressing up and breaking in to steal.

I just do not see a break in.....except to either be a jerk (maybe) or to kill (bingo).

JMOpinion

I thought LE stated that MB was targeted and had been in contact with her killer - thus, ruling out a burglary, yet it keeps coming up. JMO.

I thought LE stated that MB was targeted and had been in contact with her killer - thus, ruling out a burglary, yet it keeps coming up. JMO.

Until the case is solved, I think all possibilities will keep coming up.

FWIW, I don't think it was a burglary.

JMO

LE at first said it was a robbery, then said in a SW that they believed she had been in contact with her killer, then in the 4/22 pressed they said they don't have a motive, then in the 5/20 pressed that they are not committed to any one theory at this point.

Given what we know and until LE says differently, all options appear to be on the table, including burglary.

If those pictures can be cleared up that good, I see no way that LE does not know who this is. No way. So why no arrest?

If those pictures can be cleared up that good, I see no way that LE does not know who this is. No way. So why no arrest?

I think law enforcement simply don't have enough evidence to charge her.....yet

If that were the case, I'm sure he was disappointed. There really isn't much in a church building to steal. TV/computer monitors? Not worth the effort and risk of being seen carrying them. Unless the perp wanted crayons and art supplies in the Sunday School room or cookies and juice (or Saran Wrap!) in the kitchen, there isn't much worth the effort of dressing up and breaking in to steal.

I just do not see a break in.....except to either be a jerk (maybe) or to kill (bingo).

JMOpinion

Musical instruments, sound equipment, food from the kitchen, laptops or other computers, and possibly cash.

People break into business offices all the time, and they basically only have computers and maybe TV monitors. So I don't see why people think burglary of a church, especially in a remote location, would seem like a bad idea to a burglar.

How good? Which one are you referring to? They all still look like ultrasound photos to me.

Captain Spann stated April 18 was a Murder until know otherwise. I am thinking they still could be awaiting tests and the Autopsy may be noted Pending. JMHO.
I know in the Beverly Carter murder the family didn't know a lot about her death until way later. Unsure when the Death Certificate was finalized, it was logged in on the docket sheet but not scanned or made public. There were arrests in BC case, right now there has not been one in MB case, so I unsure how much actual Autopsy information has been released with the family. JMHO

From
Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences http://www.harriscountytx.gov/ifs/cause.aspx

The Manner of Death explains how the cause of death arose: a natural vs. violent death. Natural deaths are caused exclusively by disease. If an injury of any sort (mechanical, chemical, electrical, etc.) causes or contributes to death, the fatality is classified as non-natural and then is sub-classed as Accident, Homicide, Suicide or Undetermined.

Homicide - "occurs when death results from ... an injury or poisoning or from "...a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death. Intent to cause death is a common element but is not required for classification as homicide." Homicide is when a person is killed by one or more persons. This is different than murder. Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life by another, especially with premeditated malice. For example, if a police officer kills someone in the line of duty, it is considered a homicide, but not necessarily a murder. All murders are homicides, but not all homicides are murders.

Pending Investigation - when determination of manner of death depends on further information, usually prior to autopsy, external examination or test results.

Boil all this down, please, if you don't mind? What is the significance?

I think law enforcement simply don't have enough evidence to charge her.....yet

But what better evidence that the video. If you show her it's her....she is gonna talk.

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

How good? Which one are you referring to? They all still look like ultrasound photos to me.

I remember seeing some pretty good ones, but can't find the ones that really stood out to me. MrsPC, is it possible for you to save them all in your "photos" on your profile? I'm a newbie and don't know how all of this works. I was trying to compare yours to pics of someone on the SW.

This is interesting. Are you talking about one of the police officers in uniform to the left of the truck or the guy in jeans who strolls out from behind the truck on the right side? Thanks.

I was talking about this LE, but I thought I had seen some more ss of stuff under the awing so not sure. THIS from the view ^^ http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wo...thian-Church_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376136631.html leo carrying something.JPG

But here are some SS from other places, so I could be mistaken. * which unless the stuff was outside already, I don't think they would put anything in MB truck. Just seem odd

Terri Missy Bevers awning side.JPG

So many illusions by camera angles lol in this case

And possibly what the LEO was carrying?? missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 2.JPG

maybe she has an attorney and isn't really cooperating

If they have a clear video that would be enough to turn her life upside down. Search warrants out the wazoo and every thing else. I think some of that would have slipped out by now. I'm just thinking they can't get a clear video. Imo

Musical instruments, sound equipment, food from the kitchen, laptops or other computers, and possibly cash.

People break into business offices all the time, and they basically only have computers and maybe TV monitors. So I don't see why people think burglary of a church, especially in a remote location, would seem like a bad idea to a burglar.

Why a church at 3:50 am when known exercise classes occur there? Highly unlikely- I give a burglary a 3-5% chance. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

The murder wasnt captured. Maybe tje most they could charge the perp with is breaking and entering, no witnesses, at this point it would be a defense attorneys wet dream. Just sayin'

JMO LE may be waiting for a dna match. They can't say who perp is if they cannot connect the dots. If there is no match, it may be a long wait. I hope that in all this time they have confirmed the whereabouts of everyone on the SW as well as the whole family. And any viable suggestions from tipsters. They can suspect someone who they know had the motivation, means, and opportunity........but they have to prove the presence of someone in the same room or close to the place where Missy was assaulted........................unless someone finally tattles, or someone confesses. We all know that it could be a number of different people, for different reasons. Bottom line is the mission was to eliminate her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee