TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And possibly what the LEO was carrying??
attachment.php

I'll take a guess. It looks like the person is a crime scene tech, would've worn booties, gloves, etc into scene. They don't want to toss those in the trash at the church, so bundle it up and take it out with them.

JMO

I remember seeing some pretty good ones, but can't find the ones that really stood out to me. MrsPC, is it possible for you to save them all in your "photos" on your profile? I'm a newbie and don't know how all of this works. I was trying to compare yours to pics of someone on the SW.

yes, I saved them with my profile just not

The murder wasnt captured. Maybe tje most they could charge the perp with is breaking and entering, no witnesses, at this point it would be a defense attorneys wet dream. Just sayin'

I disagree on this point for the trial. I totally agree on gathering enough evidence to make sure a murder charge sticks. However, once they have proof of who did the B&E and who is in the swat outfit, they have their murderer and that is an easy sell to the jury. There is no way a defense is going to sell someone broke into a church wearing a full disguise, wandered with tools in their hand, minutes before she arrived, left with nothing before she was attacked, then another perp came in, was never once caught on camera and that perp killed her with the same tools the SP had on video minutes earlier. Once they know who is in the swat outfit they have their killer.

This burglary business is way more of a stretch than the bloody shirt business. A burglar burgles. There was no burglary. JMO

The murder wasnt captured. Maybe tje most they could charge the perp with is breaking and entering, no witnesses, at this point it would be a defense attorneys wet dream. Just sayin'

I wonder if it is a felony to impersonate a LE officer during a B & E ? jmo

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

This burglary business is way more of a stretch than the bloody shirt business. A burglar burgles. There was no burglary. JMO

Hahaha, no beuno, no mas with the burgles, not having any of it aye, haha, sorry, hit my funny bone. Back to your regularly scheduled burgle discussion.

I disagree on this point for the trial. I totally agree on gathering enough evidence to make sure a murder charge sticks. However, once they have proof of who did the B&E and who is in the swat outfit, they have their murderer and that is an easy sell to the jury. There is no way a defense is going to sell someone broke into a church wearing a full disguise, wandered with tools in their hand, minutes before she arrived, left with nothing before she was attacked, then another perp came in, was never once caught on camera and that perp killed her with the same tools the SP had on video minutes earlier. Once they know who is in the swat outfit they have their killer.
Especially a Texas jury. We don't take well to bullsh** defense theories.

maybe she has an attorney and isn't really cooperating

I do see who you all are talking about.................but I also see another female we have come to recognize, who is not on the SW. JMO

Why a church at 3:50 am when known exercise classes occur there? Highly unlikely- I give a burglary a 3-5% chance. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think some teenage kid who doesn't attend that church or MB or anyone in her circle is automatically going to know that a group of adults goes there to exercise at 5 am on Mondays?

I'll take a guess. It looks like the person is a crime scene tech, would've worn booties, gloves, etc into scene. They don't want to toss those in the trash at the church, so bundle it up and take it out with them.

JMO

No it was like a box or something I was speaking of that I first thought were putting in MB truck Now I am thinking maybe they were processing the truck?

leo carrying something.JPG
leo carrying something 2.JPG
leo carrying something 3.JPG
leo carrying something 4.JPG

I do see who you all are talking about.................but I also see another female we have come to recognize, who is not on the SW. JMO

Is it someone that has given and interview? TIA.

So you think some teenage kid who doesn't attend that church or MB or anyone in her circleis automatically going to know that a group of adults goes there to exercise at 5 am on Mondays?

yes, and I believe the SP is someone from her circle- so, beyond a shadow of doubt, yes they knew and had it all timed out. MB advertised on FB and rain or shine- classes are on.

Respectfully BBM.... careful have to walk softly :)
Have all females on SW had their eyes looked at? I only remember 1 being spoken of about anything really. And unsure why :thinking:

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

They could float the two perp idea many here have, easy enough. I also never thought casy anthony would walk. Too much risk here yet

yes, and I believe the SP is someone from her circle- so, beyond a shadow of doubt, yes they knew and had it all timed out. MB advertised on FB and rain or shine- classes are on.

So you're beginning from the premise that MB and her killer were acquainted. That is far from established. You may be right, but we don't know.

The question you posed was, why a church at 3:50 am when exercise classes were known to take place at 5? That question is only relevant if one goes with your theory that she knew her killer. Well, if that turns out to be the case, then of course the perp wouldn't have been burglarizing in the first place.

You're using your premise as concluding proof.

I'm in DFW area also and a month or so ago, someone dressed as Captain America was robbing Ulta Beauty stores around here. Guess robbers and such are saving those old Halliween costumes to reuse. Wow

I'm from the area as well Captain America sounds like someone on drugs this guy not soo much

I was playing around with some frames from the last portion of the video... trying to figure out what that thing in the left hand is... and the only thing I can come up with is that it could be an almost-empty roll of clear trash bags...
They sometimes take on a rectangular shape as the roll dwindles, and I see some diagonal lines that seem to converge where the thumb is pressed down, which is what happens when you hold a roll of plastic trash bags that way :|

lefthand.pngbags.jpg

Also.. I haven't seen a lot of very good shots of the hammer, but there are literally 3 frames in the last portion of the video where the profile of the hammer is pretty clear (regular <modsnip> home improvement hammer, IMO)

hammer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members