TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little tutorial on how to bold an item:
Place the following first and at end of phrase
. it should be flush
Example:
Sparky moderates this site

Place a bracket and capital B then another bracket. For the last place a bracket / capital B and close bracket.
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Juries are super scary. The Casey Anthony trial is a true testament to that!

very true. I have sat on civil cases for auto accidents, and criminal case for rape. As well as several others. Jurors, are always a mixed bag. Either discontent because they were chosen and just wast to go with the flow so the y can get out of there, or often pull for the suspect because they are not so clean handed in their own life. I have often told my wife, I would never want to leave my fate in the hands of 12 strangers.

Let's play a game. Clue, if you will indulge me? Just the profile I your opinion. Try not to refer to others or compare notes. Just your theory's core and suspect basics. As follows:

White male.
Mid 30 to early 40s.
Premeditated
lives in or close to midlothian.
Known to victim, not necessarily to us.
History of acting out.
Motive / anger over failed or unrequited romance.

This is mine. Looking forward to reading all of yours. Afterwards, comparing notes may be interesting.

No takers? You have my word, I want call you out on how close or not you were when the truth comes out.

Let's play a game. Clue, if you will indulge me? Just the profile I your opinion. Try not to refer to others or compare notes. Just your theory's core and suspect basics. As follows:

White male.
Mid 30 to early 40s.
Premeditated
History of acting out.

This is mine. Looking forward to reading all of yours. Afterwards, comparing notes may be interesting.

Two people
Related
One on sw, the other not.
White m and f
One in midlothian one close
Jealousy, money and a sick sense of protection.
Both mid 30-40.
:)

Tell us what you think is going on, if you can. We have SO little info to go by. I'm hoping that investigators are waiting for DNA to compare to POI's but if there is none, this will be really difficult to prove. JMO

Gosh - who knows? We have 5% of the information that the investigators are working with, and only what they want us to have. I considered calling a friend in the FBI to get his take on it, but thought I should just mind my own business and sit quietly...

I just want to say for the record, I'd make a lousy real-life detective. I don't have the patience for it, nor am I able to stay open-minded. I'm so glad there are real LE out there and I wholeheartedly trust they will solve this.

This makes sense but I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around something. If it's been discussed ad nauseam I apologize, I somehow totally missed it.

Per the MPD press release, MB's truck was seen on camera entering the church parking lot. So how did SP get a car in there without being seen? There are street lights, right? Could they get by the camera unnoticed with headlights cut off even with the street lights?

Is there another entrance to the parking lot that I'm missing?

Only one driveway entrance. As far as video surveillance of MB driving into the parking lot, we have not been told where the source for the camera is (inside Church, SWFA or where) We do not know anything about Suspect car at all. MPD had a frame of a car in distance but again, Public does not know origin or source of that video. Or if MPD identified. Lots we do not know. Much has been taken from peoples theories or opinion and believed as facts by many. JMHO And lighting on the North side is very limited in street lights
Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg

I'm with you - if I was named in a SW I would retain an attorney ... and I am an attorney!

I agree with you. Some people feel that only guilty people need a lawyer and anyone who retains a lawyer has done something wrong. I don't believe in that at all.

Gosh - who knows? We have 5% of the information that the investigators are working with, and only what they want us to have. I considered calling a friend in the FBI to get his take on it, but thought I should just mind my own business and sit quietly...

Psst, call your friend. ;)

White male.
Mid 30 to early 40s.
Premeditated
History of acting out.

White female
30 to 40
Premeditated
lives near Midlothian
known to the victim
no criminal history (but I envision her being self-absorbed and whiny)
frumpy, insecure & jealous of MB fit physique, dynamic personality & of the admiration others had for MB

I think they busted doors and windows and left to see if any cops responded to an alarm. Then they proceeded with their plan. Must have observed from nearby.

Hmm. So maybe the Altima IS the perp's vehicle. Maybe they busted the doors and windows, then went over to the gun store to watch. Seems risky, unless they knew they could keep lights off and get back on the highway without being noticed by a cop who arrived at the church.

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

No takers? You have my word, I want call you out on how close or not you were when the truth comes out.

I concur with your profile and will add,
Feels slighted by the world
Jelousy over the top
Probably has a record given the brutality,
Narcissistic profile,
Somewhat of a loner, but plays a social part.

White female. (but this changes daily for me)
30s to early 40s.
100% Premeditated
Known to victim, known to us
Motive- romantic champion (wants to win the boy prize) or jealousy (over losing the boy prize)

My next theory is completely opposite----- a desire to not go through a divorce/ pay child support. It happens so much on Dateline! lol. (Yes, I know. No one has to say his alibi checks out. It doesn't mean he had to do the actual act. On Dateline, they always have a solid alibi, so that means next to nothing to me)

Young latino or white male

Gamer, he likes to play "live" virtual reality type of video games/slacker/ likes to get high

May have attended some type of self help meetings at the church

Went to vandalize / steal anything he thought was valuable.

did not intend to murder MB.

My "most likely" theory has SP very similar to what you described.

I think it was more likely a (non-professional) hit with a 2nd perp off premises than an unrequited romance, but either is a legit possibility.

I'm 50/50 on whether he was known to MB, and I do not think he is known to us (at least in terms of the search warrant group).

I can see no less than 5 viable scenarios though, and each would involve a very different profile description of SP from the rest. Which is to say, I have no idea.

Juries are super scary. The Casey Anthony trial is a true testament to that!

very true. I have sat on civil cases for auto accidents, and criminal case for rape. As well as several others. Jurors, are always a mixed bag. Either discontent because they were chosen and just wast to go with the flow so the y can get out of there, or often pull for the suspect because they are not so clean handed in their own life. I have often told my wife, I would never want to leave my fate in the hands of 12 strangers.

Oh my gosh lol I was on a criminal jury, there was one lady who wanted to convict " because what if we let him go and he does something" Scary thing in these high profile cases, people WANT to be on them. I dont understand vigilante justice. Cases like that the criminal has big chance of getting off . JMHO

i have been on the targeted/planned murder or hit train since this has happened, 100%...until tonight. I have started trying to put myself in the mind of the killer and I have a few problems...

1) why wouldn't I wait by a window with a clear view of the entrance so I could tell when MB arrived as well as keeping an eye out for police or anyone else? (Could they have had a police scanner with an earpiece)

2) if I knew when she was arriving (premeditated knowning her schedule) why wouldn't I be prepping for a murder instead of walking around like a frumpy idiot smacking things?

3) why bring a hammer (speculation on the murder weapon) when so many other weapons don't require close contact (transfer of dna and blood?)

4) why risk getting hurt/cut on glass and things I'm breaking? (Yes, you can still get cut through gloves.)

I just believe that a hired hit or a murder with planned rage would be focused. The chips are going to fall if you are caught, so what does staging the scene really buy you? An investigation of murder goes to those close to the victim fort in almost all cases. Breaking a few things here and there really doesn't confuse people, besides us who have little evidence. The investigation works from the inner circle out and police can work through multiple scenarios at once.

All this being said, I am drifting from the targeted murder because I can't shake these thoughts. Still not sure though.

All MO obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member