TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

Bold By Me. It's what some people do when they reply with quote, and they bold part of the quoted text to emphasize what they are replying to. It wasn't bold in the original post, so they're just noting that it was "Bold By Me".

Before you ask.. And you will... MOO stands for My Own Opinion. Which is silly because it is cow-like and also redundant (my opinion, not my "own" opinion as "own" is completely unnecessary.

I actually figured MOO out on my own after a Dewars with a splash and lemon twist. But thank you! I need all the help I can get.

Yes, but HOME burglary, as you said. A home burglar is taking quite a risk, not knowing when the resident will return, or someone comes knocking on the door, etc

A business burglary is different. And in the MB case, it's very secluded with no neighbors. Plus the burglar, if he is a young male like I think he is, has no reason to know about CG camps and no reason to think anyone will be there for at least another few hours on a Monday morning.

I think perp is young and uses drugs. Burglary is a way to fund the habit. He breaks in, finds a kitchen where he looks for something to eat, then decides to look for something to steal and commit some vandalism while he's at it. When he encounters MB, he is almost as shocked as she is. IMHO
Just a thought but why didn't he just leave? He wasn't recognizable.

I think this points to the fact the eyes can't be cleared up enough to make a positive ID. If they had a good quality picture of the eyes that clearly identified SP, they would make the arrest, IMO. There would be no possible reason to wait that I can think of. The fact they haven't says to me that the shots of the eyes are similar to what we have which are not near the quality needed to make a positive ID. And even if we feel we can make an educated guess, it is risky to do that off an enhanced version of the screen shot. As others have mentioned, you greatly reduce the quality of the picture with each save\edit.

I think they busted doors and windows and left to see if any cops responded to an alarm. Then they proceeded with their plan. Must have observed from nearby.

But who is "they" I am asking for a particular reason? Who involves two people to pull this off?

But who is "they" I am asking for a particular reason? Who involves two people to pull this off?

Jodi Arias drove hundreds of miles, took pictures, stabbed, shot, and slit Travis' throat. Why does it have to be they? Adding an extra person, adds a witness. This perp was a solo job.

Yes, Missy's FB has pictures posted of campers and vehicles in an outdoor workout in the church parking lot. You get the idea of where everybody parked. And this was to be their last workout at Creekside CoC.

I sure wish someone would post a link confirming this. I can't find anything about that. :tantrum:

Jodi Arias drove hundreds of miles, took pictures, stabbed, shot, and slit Travis' throat. Why does it have to be they? Adding an extra person, adds a witness. This perp was a solo job.

May have had help before or after, but if so, no reason so far to think a second person was in the building. JMO

I sure wish someone would post a link confirming this. I can't find anything about that. :tantrum:

Can we post a pic from her FB? I think I would need to blank out people's faces.

You said link :doh: Hang on and let me see if I can link it.

Definitely something here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB swatperp result head communication system1.jpg
    MB swatperp result head communication system1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 583
  • MB swatperp result head communication system1 marked.jpg
    MB swatperp result head communication system1 marked.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 585
Can we post a pic from her FB? I think I would need to blank out people's faces.

You said link :doh: Hang on and let me see if I can link it.

NO!!! NO FACEBOOK......Just point me in a direction lol thanks! IF its MB, give me a date and I will look. I called myself looking lol 50 times at least

Not really. Now I will say first off that we don't know much about where she was found exactly. We only know that it was not recorded.

As I understand it The cameras were pointed at the more open, common areas like hallways. They wouldn't be present in individual rooms or nooks/alcoves and probably not the sanctuary. MB approaches and goes into one of these locations of her own accord, either to investigate sounds or is lured in by the killer.

Whether planned or a botched B&E, it's unlikely that the killer would get into a showdown with MB in an open area. A more confined space works to the killer's advantage because they can keep her pinned down and trapped. Has nothing to do with camera avoidance, IMHO

Respectfully it is a huge leap considering LE stated the killer may have recorded the incident. Did they? I don't know, but if they did? They wanted their own video. And that flies in the face of reason for a robbery. Just sayin' only quoting the detectives investigating.

sbm

I think it all depends on one's perspective. I can insert murderer in your scenario and come to the same conclusion as you do:

"if this was someone intent on murdering Missy, they'd do it quickly, get in, get out, not stand around, look through stuff, and wander the halls. They actually stand and look at the camera at one point. They already knew before hand that those cameras were there and did not mind one bit b/c this is why they dressed like they did, they think they've figured out the perfect disguise. They're nonchalantly wandering around looking at the camera almost like an "in-your-face" action."

To me, it's a bizarre way to carry out a murder. Like you said, get in, get out. Job done. I don't know what swatperp was doing in the church besides breaking windows and rummaging though offices. I don't know if they intended to steal something. But to jump from that and say they went there to murder Missy seems to be a huge leap with little probability. If someone could only show me a motive to kill Missy... I've seen nothing that makes me believe someone wanted her dead. But I'll keep an open mind, subject to change when more facts come out. :)

The only reason I don't think that holds up is b/c imo they did kill her and get out in a hurry. I believe they got there early wait for her b/c they knew she gets to these things early sometimes, knows her pattern, and wanted to have the upper hand. They couldn't come driving in after other people were getting there or after MB arrived. She may be alerted to them and it would ruin the element of surprise. MB was a very fit person. They needed that surprise I think. jmo

Did LE say that MB HAD been in contact with her killer or MAY have been in contact with her killer? Cause if they said HAD then they know who it is.

It seems to be a huge leap that they killed her accidentally out of camera view.

I agree, I either read or heard that perp was wandering in front of the camera and then it went black referring to the video that we saw with perp in front of bulletin board which is where she supposedly was killed. That would explain lack of video for that camera.

NO!!! NO FACEBOOK......Just point me in a direction lol thanks! IF its MB, give me a date and I will look. I called myself looking lol 50 times at least

I gotcha! I'm not finding the specific picture with the fire equipment in the vehicle. I must be confusing the Midlo Conference Center with the CoC parking lot and I'm not seeing the porte cochere. Will keep looking and if I find a specific date I will point you that way, otherwise I must be lost.

Which is one reason this is America, right?????? Can't fault an attorney for representing their client. I'm not quite sure why you're thanking stars that you're not in Texas. Some of us do........and we'll just try to go on as best we can........:giggle:

I've had the pleasure of visiting relatives in Texas and found it to be a wonderful state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13