TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

A drug-using perp looking for things to steal would be stealing things. He'd be stacking things by the exit, going fully into every room checking desk drawers, backpacks, raincoats left behind for money etc. He'd be looking out the windows all the time, making sure the cops aren't driving by. Addicts are very paranoid.

SP is waiting. Walking, surveying the area, and waiting.

JMO

And I'm open to the idea that he might not be a drug user, as I noted earlier. If he thinks he has all the time in the world, he isn't necessarily going to start moving anything around until he has walked thru and mentally inventoried this rather large building. If he is driving an average sized car, space is at a premium and he needs to be careful what he chooses to steal.

We also don't know that he WASNT looking out windows a lot. We only have a couple of minutes of video. And again, does he really need to keep checking if he has no clue about the camps, and it is 4 am at a church?

bbm

A drug-using perp looking for things to steal would be stealing things. He'd be stacking things by the exit, going fully into every room checking desk drawers, backpacks, raincoats left behind for money etc. He'd be looking out the windows all the time, making sure the cops aren't driving by. Addicts are very paranoid.

SP is waiting. Walking, surveying the area, and waiting.

JMO

Right, and there are numerous reports that nothing was taken from the church.

aeb2fb82b66ef51d46817307352be822.jpg

I believe the hammer is a rock pick.

I can see the shape of a rock pick too but it seemed to wide, and, if the gear they're wearing is "borrowed", a demolition type bar, and the rest of their tools, may be too, so I'd thought a demolition bar would be a fit. jmo

JMHO where the 420am from the Official Press release comes in http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523292#post12523292

4:16 am Mrs Bevers' pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving inot the church parking lot

4:18 am Captain Spann and all the SWs have this as MB earliest time entering church

4:20 am Mrs Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

JMHO from Captain Spann comment and a video I found of April 18 where it appears LE is taking something and putting in MB truck JMHO may be equipment?

Captain John Spann: Like he said, she's part of a Camp Gladiator boot camp that meets there. The camp normally starts at 5:00 A.M. She arrived approximately a little after 4:00 A.M. and was in the process ––her vehicle was parked by the entry door, unloading her equipment. She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early, waited outside for a while, and then, once some of the other people arrived, they entered the building to go start their boot camp, and that's when they located her, and at that time, just as soon as she was unresponsive––until they saw her injuries and called.

*also from this I formed my opinion that MB did enter through those doors where her truck was parked, that the CG Campers did enter the building to start their boot camp and did not know anything was wrong until she was located. JMHO

Go to the approx 1:55 mark and watch the LEO carry something to the open door of MB truck. Note the feet and persons head it appears to be at the truck. The White Crime Scene veh was further back from the truck. Possible just another Illusion in this case. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wo...thian-Church_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376136631.html

Right, and there are numerous reports that nothing was taken from the church.

Of course. If you were a burglar, you're surprised by someone in exercise clothes and you kill them, you're not going to stick around to continue the burglary.

It's pouring rain again here in Dallas Fort Worth area today. I recall reading somewhere that burglars are less active in inclement weather. I guess they don't like to deal with rain or snow either (snow definitely is gonna capture footprints). So it makes me skeptical of the B&E theory--there was thunder, lightning, storms, flooding that am. I would wait for a better weather situation to go out looking for a place to rob. Jmo

Has LE stated that nothing was taken from the church? I wonder if there was a stash or pile of church items that were intended to taken, but left behind (if MB spooked Burgler SP).

IMO MB was targeted, but I am exploring all possibilities...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Of course. If you were a burglar, you're surprised by someone in exercise clothes and you kill them, you're not going to stick around to continue the burglary.

But, there is no reason to kill someone if you are dressed up in SWAT gear to prevent ID by the camera. Mostly I'd expect the burglar to shove Missy out of the way and run away. We don't know how many times she was struck either. How long would a burglar stick around to hit someone with a hammer?

We all see things differently in grainy video, but during the swing, when it's down at his/her side, I see a very common hammer. It is clear enough at that moment to see details. I wish I could post the picture from my phone...

The hammer in swatperp video has way too short of a handle to be a common hammer. Source - construction hubby. Other opinions/thoughts from people w/ construction experience?

It's pouring rain again here in Dallas Fort Worth area today. I recall reading somewhere that burglars are less active in inclement weather. I guess they don't like to deal with rain or snow either (snow definitely is gonna capture footprints). So it makes me skeptical of the B&E theory--there was thunder, lightning, storms, flooding that am. I would wait for a better weather situation to go out looking for a place to rob. Jmo

I read an article that said the exact opposite - burglaries increase when it rains. Two reasons why? Less police patrolling (cops don't like to get wet) and low visibility.

In one particular city in India, burglary rates DOUBLE during monsoon season.

http://m.timesofindia.com/calcutta-times/Rainy-nights-are-burglars-favourite/articleshow/803388.cms

And from this video same date, April 18, on the 10 pm news cast, got new SS of the area. We see the drive area that goes in front of the church gown down into a dip. Watch the LEO driving up . Reporter states that busted doors and window have been boarded up (as of this news cast 10 pm) and that no damage to the Front entrance. Notes that some flowers had been left at those doors.

* Reporter also says at 227 mark Does not appear that man had a gun, although does appear something used to pry open those doors http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/10...ad-at-Church_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376156441.html

1) also see diff angle of the busted metal kitchen door LEO April 18 Creekside 1.JPG

2) :waitasec: an exterior camera by that kitchen doorMAYBE this is where a smalle frame of car in distant seen? Intermittent working? LEO April 18 Creekside 2.JPG

3) someone asked me threads back where these Guest parking are. I thought they were in that NE entrance area and they are as seen here LEO April 18 Creekside 3.JPG

I can see the shape of a rock pick too but it seemed to wide, and, if the gear they're wearing is "borrowed", a demolition type bar, and the rest of their tools, may be too, so I'd thought a demolition bar would be a fit. jmo

Looks like a black handle with a wide hammer of some sort. ugh.. IMO

But, there is no reason to kill someone if you are dressed up in SWAT gear to prevent ID by the camera. Mostly I'd expect the burglar to shove Missy out of the way and run away. We don't know how many times she was struck either. How long would a burglar stick around to hit someone with a hammer?

We don't know a lot about how she died. People are making assumptions, but LE has not detailed anything other than a head injury, with puncture wounds to head and chest consistent with some of the tools found?

What if the perp only hit her once, and the combination of the blow plus her head hitting the glass table caused her death, with the broken glass leaving puncture wounds that were misidentified? Remember, we have heard nothing about cause and manner of death since those early days.

JMHO where the 420am from the Official Press release comes in http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12523292#post12523292

4:16 am Mrs Bevers' pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving inot the church parking lot

4:18 am Captain Spann and all the SWs have this as MB earliest time entering church

4:20 am Mrs Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

JMHO from Captain Spann comment and a video I found of April 18 where it appears LE is taking something and putting in MB truck JMHO may be equipment?

Captain John Spann: Like he said, she's part of a Camp Gladiator boot camp that meets there. The camp normally starts at 5:00 A.M. She arrived approximately a little after 4:00 A.M. and was in the process ––her vehicle was parked by the entry door, unloading her equipment. She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early, waited outside for a while, and then, once some of the other people arrived, they entered the building to go start their boot camp, and that's when they located her, and at that time, just as soon as she was unresponsive––until they saw her injuries and called.

*also from this I formed my opinion that MB did enter through those doors where her truck was parked, that the CG Campers did enter the building to start their boot camp and did not know anything was wrong until she was located. JMHO

Go to the approx 1:55 mark and watch the LEO carry something to the open door of MB truck. Note the feet and persons head it appears to be at the truck. The White Crime Scene veh was further back from the truck. Possible just another Illusion in this case. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wo...thian-Church_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376136631.html

This is interesting. Are you talking about one of the police officers in uniform to the left of the truck or the guy in jeans who strolls out from behind the truck on the right side? Thanks.

The hammer in swatperp video has way too short of a handle to be a common hammer. Source - construction hubby. Other opinions/thoughts from people w/ construction experience?

My hubby who has been in home building for 30 years says framing hammer so idk.

IMO it doesn't seem they would dress up in tactical gear with leg guards all the way down and a bullet proof vest and not carry tactical tools also.

Attachments

• images-10.jpg
    images-10.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 45
  • images-8.jpg
    images-8.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 41
I took frame by frame ss of this helicopter video You can see that the terrain is not level by the water run off and puddled Here are a few ss. I see no reason why someone if they drove there couldn't have parked on the N side and left. Who to say if saw a veh wasn't left the night prior especially if saw and no one was in vehicle? Very dark side of building. Sparse lighting. And property drops down as seen in other video ss Not ruling out drop off but I see that as a better chance of getting seen. JMHO. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ho...-Dead-Inside-Midlothian-Church-376089631.html

IMO it doesn't seem they would dress up in tactical gear with leg guards all the way down and a bullet proof vest and not carry tactical tools also.

It's a bullet proof vest? tia

I am really hoping we catch a break on this case either with an arrest or more information from LE. With all the video footage of the person responsible, thought it would have been more open and shut. I have faith for justice and the process, just getting antsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member