TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:loveyou:
Respectfully disagree. When LE adds the "s" onto relationship, it means more than one. It could mean both parties. It does not denote singular but it could mean one side of the marriage was having multiple relationships outside of the marriage OR that both sides of the marriage were both having relationships with others.

Additionally, I have not seen evidence that MB was having **intimate** relations with anyone outside of the marriage. An intimate LinkedIn **conversation** does not necessarily mean there was a physically intimate relationship.

Unless one knows both parties well enough, everything is just speculation about relationships outside of their marriage.

Moo

:loveyou: Thank you ATasteofHoney! I think it was really someone infatuated with Missy. She casually flirted, but he was definitely more serious into the relationship.

Me too. I was sooooo hoping it was some stray slobber from the perp that we just hadn't heard about.

Yep. LE might have something. A hair. Tiny,teeny piece of DNA that will eventually convict...someone. Strange case, mostly because of the bizarre behavior of the killer. He might have been high. jmo

Incorrect. The "(s)" structure is known as an "optional plural." It denotes "one or more."

And no one ever said she had a physically intimate relationship. LE did say she had intimate communications with someone, and that is a "relationship", though not necessarily a physical one. And it is the only external relationship that has been communicated to us.

TxMommy back on page 33 of Thread 19 from two weeks ago basically said the same thing I took issue with today. Quote:

"Can I ask why so many posters seem to have such a hard time with the notion of BB having an affair but have pretty much accepted that MB was having multiple affairs?

Is there something in the search warrant that specifies which one of them was having affairs and which one wasn't?

Because it is my understanding that BOTH of them engaged in extracurricular activities, so-to-speak."

With no evidence whatsoever of BB having an external relationship, it is just rumor. That is something we are not supposed to bring here.

Missy was not having multiple affairs. She was communicating with one person on LinkedIn from sometime in January up until the day she died.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...2016-Media-amp-Timeline-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page2

I've always thought the "creepy" linked-in message from someone she didn't think she knew was actually from SP. For 2 reasons: the timing (so close to the murder) and the platform used (Linked-In, where we know - according to the SW - that she was sending intimate msgs with one or more people). So I do think it's an important clue.

Why would SP send a creepy message if they knew they were going to kill her? Because killing her wasn't enough. I think SP wanted to terrorize her, make her scared.

Perhaps she ignored the message and didn't respond, therefore enraging them enough to act out? IMO I am in no way implying she brought this on.

Information on CAR!!!!!

Yeah right! They're not interested in that car!! Yes they are!! NG has learned that the church has video surveillance in the church parking lot that worked (fwait for it).... Intermittently!

NG guest said that a couple of weeks ago about "intemittenly". iirc LE has said that, too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/16/ng.01.html

"...NEWMAN: Well, what we`re being told now is that cameras outside the church -- there is one main camera at the front of the church in the main entrance, and there`s also a surveillance camera outside on the right side of the church, where a carport is. The cameras, we`re being told, were working intermittently. ..."

NG guest said that a couple of weeks ago about "intemittenly". iirc LE has said that, too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/16/ng.01.html

"...NEWMAN: Well, what we`re being told now is that cameras outside the church -- there is one main camera at the front of the church in the main entrance, and there`s also a surveillance camera outside on the right side of the church, where a carport is. The cameras, we`re being told, were working intermittently. ..."

Yesss..... I heard it here first.

Totally agree with you tehcloser. MB's possible relationship outside of the marriage has been commented upon by many people including her own family. The statement concerning the cell phones covered both she and BB and said that there were relationship(s) outside of the marriage. BB appears to have had his own indiscretions in the marriage. However, no one seems to want to mention that.

Feel it's important to point out that Ms. Bevers' family of origin has not commented, to my knowledge. May be wrong. The family comments are by her in-laws, right?

Phone call and texts...

None of Missy's family are defined as suspects...

If you are assuming the outfit was chosen because she thought MB WOULD then know who it was (because MB already knew who had that type of gear) I wouldn't think you would add the POLICE labeled vest. Unless we are saying the husband\bf who owned the gear was LE? That seems risky though. If my husband was a cop and owned that gear, the last thing I would want to do when committing a crime is borrow his stuff.

[I try not to "assume" anything (when it comes to any case.) That was only a: "What if". (although sometimes a "what if", turns out to be the case.)]

First of all:
If the person did not know they were "going to be" caught on surveillance camera video
(some if not most churches possibly do not even have them. There isn't much that can be stolen at a "church".) (etc.)

[If the above had "not" occurred]

and

they knew they were going to kill her,

who would be a 'witness' to TELL what the perp was wearing.

I have read and re-read the warrant. Each time, I learn a bit more of where investigators were going with the digital info warrant. Both investigators, Cody Moon and Cody McKinney(?) specialized in analysis of digital material particularly in regard to drug transactions and money laundering and property deeds. I'm sure that they are adept at murder investigations, but I think that their focus was $$$....not so much who Missy may have had an affair of some sort with......which IS NOT ILLEGAL. The warrant was signed and issued at 3:45pm 4/25.....but that was AFTER garbagegate at the home of AT and CT. Maybe just another coincidence, but I think that undercovers had been the garbage thieves early that morning. JMO

I am in no way implying that it was illegal. I believe that they had an open marriage. Not that it makes a difference. I was really trying to say if they know who she had been in contact with, that might help. I too think it was LE that took the garbage

[I try not to "assume" anything (when it comes to any case.) That was only a: "What if". (although sometimes a "what if", turns out to be the case.)]

First of all:
If the person did not know they were "going to be" caught on surveillance camera video
(some if not most churches possibly do not even have them. There isn't much that can be stolen at a "church".) (etc.)

[If the above had "not" occurred]

and

they knew they were going to kill her,

who would be a 'witness' to TELL what the perp was wearing.

A cop friend.

bbm: Unless the perp already owned the outfit? I have thought about this being a LE person committing the crime. Maybe hired? I think if an ordinary person were to get an outfit like this together, they wouldn't bother with the "POLICE" lettering on front and back as long as they were still fully covered? It probably isn't a real LE person but it has crossed my mind due to the "official" police lettering. I think you can buy that, however. But again, why not just buy the plain black outfits like that? Unless it's more for the "fear factor" when your victim sees you?

I come back to the outfit was possibly "lifted" from someone and then placed back. This person had a whole arsenal of tools, the helmet, the headlamp, possible camera, you don't just buy all of that to do some vandalism in a church out in the middle of nowhere. This assailant targeted her, and in that specific venue, whether they know her or not, I'm not sure, I lean yes one day, and no, it's a budding serial killer the next.

:stormingmad: Hubby thinks perp walks like a woman!!!! :thud: He refuses to watch the video any more...
😀. I agree. Its a woman and I refuse to watch the vid anymore. Im crosseyed now. Hoping its temporary.

(In regard to Police, Fire Departments, and military, it seems that they refer to tools (for opening doors, etc.) as: "breaching tools".)
Do a Google search for that term, if you would like to do so.

..."A sledgehammer. A battering ram. A pry bar. All three are essential breaching tools" ...

Murdered Mom's friends: Missy Speaks from Beyond." FB requests from Missy. a

Pics of Missy's wedding rings.

Yep. LE might have something. A hair. Tiny,teeny piece of DNA that will eventually convict...someone. Strange case, mostly because of the bizarre behavior of the killer. He might have been high. jmo

They may but how many people had been in the location in the days and weeks before the murder. Could that make it hard to prove? Just wondering

M-Product-News-511-MiniRam.jpg

Where's our picture folks? We need some of those enhanced images of the tools again, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper