TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read and re-read the warrant. Each time, I learn a bit more of where investigators were going with the digital info warrant. Both investigators, Cody Moon and Cody McKinney(?) specialized in analysis of digital material particularly in regard to drug transactions and money laundering and property deeds. I'm sure that they are adept at murder investigations, but I think that their focus was $$$....not so much who Missy may have had an affair of some sort with......which IS NOT ILLEGAL. The warrant was signed and issued at 3:45pm 4/25.....but that was AFTER garbagegate at the home of AT and CT. Maybe just another coincidence, but I think that undercovers had been the garbage thieves early that morning. JMO

I agree. I also dearly wish we knew which W of the WH family are on that warrant.

I see this, but when I click on it, nothing:

Latest tips in Midlothian church slaying all lead nowhere | | Dallas ...
2 hours ago ... Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, was found dead at Midlothian's Creekside Church of Christ in the early morning of April 18. Police said she had ...
crimeblog.dallasnews.com/.../as-tips-slow-police-remain-stuck-in-midlothian- fitness-instructors-murder-investigation.html/

Me too. I was sooooo hoping it was some stray slobber from the perp that we just hadn't heard about.

Well.....just maybe, there are a few additional pieces of evidence being tested for DNA. Hard to wait for it- but just maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not referring to a newspaper article. Dollface posted that the Fox News Station in Dallas had just announced new DNA evidence due Monday. A Google search gave me that station's website and clicked on the story. It's still there and available for you. MS PC posted the link. I am not certain where or how the Dallas Morning News story that you reference came into the picture, I hadn't seen it mentioned prior to your post.

Well, I went back to do and copy/paste at Dallas Morning News and when I click on it, it goes no where. I tried Fox 4 also to no avail either. I swear I'm not crazy!! 😦

IMO "we got a call about break-in..." was the reason for the disguise, not in case they encountered someone else, but actually to fool Missy, to gain access to her, because otherwise she would recognize them and not go in willfully and they wanted to get closer to her before she figured out who it was. When the person who has been stalking you shows up at the church where you are alone at 4 am, you run and they couldn't let that happen. Someone this enraged would have also had something to say to her and needed to get her blocked in a kitchen or hallway. Otherwise they would just shoot her getting out of the truck. It was about more than killing her, IMO.

I agree with you. They wanted her to know what they were going to do and why. Likely had some terrifying words for her.

:bombshell: Nancy Grace Mysteries: Nancy Grace investigates the story of Missy Bevers, a married mom of three who was found murdered.
7:00 p.m. Central :rumor: :floorlaugh: :sorry: :tomato:
Yes thanks. Was just going to post same.

Well, I went back to do and copy/paste at Dallas Morning News and when I click on it, it goes no where. I tried Fox 4 also to no avail either. I swear I'm not crazy!! ��

I believe you. Fox4 had the article stating Missy had been shot. They did correct the article, but it was a buried article for some strange reason.

Which I too find curious....
Couple that with MB arriving close to 45 mins prior to the class, which, IMO, seems "early" even if she did have to unload some equipment.
I know this has been discussed (what hasn't?) but I still wonder if MB planned on meeting someone for a few mins before the rest of the class showed up.

I've wondered what time Missy left her house that morning. We really know nothing about her timeline other than her arrival at the church.

Which is why I posted about BB saying Missy was wearing her wedding ring when she died. Not that it means anything and not victim bashing, but if a person was having a fling, perhaps they would remove their ring for the occasion.

2 hours ago ... Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, was found dead at Midlothian's Creekside Church of Christ in the early morning of April 18. Police said she had ...
crimeblog.dallasnews.com/.../as-tips-slow-police-remain-stuck-in-midlothian- fitness-instructors-murder-investigation.html/

Yes, the link on the main page appears to have been removed now. If you search on "Bevers" you can find your way to the link, but it still doesn't work.

MrsPC, if you were able to read it at one time, maybe try hitting your back arrow on your browser and see if you can retrieve copy and paste it.

It appears that you must now subscribe to connect to the Dallas Morning News website. I have been wondering why they allowed free access when even small weekly newspapers now require a subscription to access. Not only did I click on the Missy Bevers article but also clicked on another story which I was interested in. All I get on both , is a message to request subscription. Can't say I'm surprised but I am sad. That's a good source down the drain.

Yes, the link on the main page appears to have been removed now. If you search on "Bevers" you can find your way to the link, but it still doesn't work.

MrsPC, if you were able to read it at one time, maybe try hitting your back arrow on your browser and see if you can retrieve copy and paste it.

I even get this little tidbit, but link still does not work: "Among the tips relayed to police have been a Dallas man who"

What a tease! What did the Dallas man say?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...D3nnZ846184VnXkKyel7tA&bvm=bv.123664746,d.cGc

I agree. I also dearly wish we knew which W of the WH family are on that warrant.

And how KC and MC found themselves on the warrant. JMO Warrant was for between March 1 and April 24.

Found it!

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...structors-slaying-all-lead-to-dead-ends.html/

Among the tips related to police have been a Dallas man who vandalized a church, a serial church burglar from Arlington and a man who accosted an elderly woman at a Louisiana Walmart while clothed in old-fashioned body armor.

Johnson said many tips are “laced with misinformation from social media” as well as inferences made from rumors surrounding the killing, which has drawn national attention, including an article in People magazine.

Police believe Bevers had been in contact with her killer, who according to a search-warrant affidavit may have used a cellphone to record the slaying. Members of the New York Police Department are aiding the investigation in hopes that sophisticated tracking devices can identify any electronic “footprints” been left behind by the killer.

There has been nothing in MSM or from LE about indiscretions on BB's part. No victim shaming, how about no grieving spouse shaming as well?

I've never shamed BB or anyone in MB's family!

From what I understand, the warrant wasn't specific in regards to which parties were having relationships outside of the marriage, but it seems to me that people have focused solely on MB as the guilty party.

IMO, they were both having extramarital relationships.

ceafd9819608acfd5f0695d158b9f974.jpg

A picture of the receipt from the Fox News link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a FYI....

You can only copy and paste 10% of a article due to copyright rules. Then add your link.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member