TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas Morning News just posted an update on the case about and hour ago, quoting LE. In a nutshell, it said leads have slowed to a trickle and they're following up on all of them, but not that many good ones lately. They're pretty baffled and don't have much to go on, should the article and LE be taken at face value. I think most posters here are more optimistic than LE at the moment.

In a town with a kiler on the loose $20K doesn't sound like much. And somewhere BB said he had people who were going to increase it. Why would it remain 20$? If it were my spouse I would certainly come up with more. I would also be hiding my children....if I had no idea why she was targeted

BB posted on the MPD FB that he had people who would donate, but didn't know who to ask about it or go about it...
(Paraphrased but meaning still the same)
I thought this was peculiar bc he has been going to MPD/LE every week according to his interview, so I thought that was a peculiar statement on their FB. [emoji57][emoji848][emoji848]

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. We have no idea what sort of agreement they had about their marriage. They may not have considered sexting as adultery...we don't know. BB in his last interview seemed not to be terribly concerned about her social media activities, more, that he hates to see the dirty laundry aired, that he said was no different than other couples' problems. And would like to protect his kids from adult issues. JMO

I know you are merely quoting his words here, Cady. I can assure you, he cannot state the level of "norm" in other people's marriages. That is called generalizing. I think his problems in his marriage were very different than others.

Dallas Morning News just posted an update on the case about and hour ago, quoting LE. In a nutshell, it said leads have slowed to a trickle and they're following up on all of them, but not that many good ones lately. They're pretty baffled and don't have much to go on, should the article and LE be taken at face value. I think most posters here are more optimistic than LE at the moment.

I would take it at face value. Quite possible that MB had no connection at all with SP. makes it very difficult. Also any DNA that SP did leave would not mean much if he didn't have any DNA on file. Did any locals give DNA samples, I wonder ? jmo

:bombshell: Nancy Grace Mysteries: Nancy Grace investigates the story of Missy Bevers, a married mom of three who was found murdered.
7:00 p.m. Central :rumor: :floorlaugh: :sorry: :tomato:

I would take it at face value. Quite possible that MB had no connection at all with SP. makes it very difficult. Also any DNA that SP did leave would not mean much if he didn't have any DNA on file. Did any locals give DNA samples, I wonder ? jmo

This is regarding the DNA on the shirts at the dry cleaner.

Next question, did ALL family members allow swabs. Many were not on SW because any communications with Missy did not involve marital or financial problems between MB and BB. JMO

No, I googled the news agency referenced by Dollcat and read the article.

Next question, did ALL family members allow swabs. Many were not on SW because any communications with Missy did not involve marital or financial problems between MB and BB. JMO

This is a good question.

This could be true, but it could be that she wanted to stay in the marriage and loved her husband but also liked the attention of flirting with other guys. Not judging, just saying it's possible she was "happy" in the marriage but flirting for fun.

Uh....no.

Moo

No. It was a post you thanked about 15 minutes ago in which she said a news agency in Dallas just posted an update.

Link didn't work and I went to their FB and cannot find the article.

Link didn't work and I went to their FB and cannot find the article.

Yeah something is wrong with that Dallas Morning News article. Even if you go directly to their site, and click on the headline for the new article, it goes nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz