TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's suppose for a second that MB was packing. Maybe she got a shot off and hit her target and LE recovered some Blood
not MB's. Suppose at end of video they can tell SP is injured. If this scenario occurred I would think LE is checking hospitals and emergency care centers.

Hospitals are required to report gun injuries.

The perp IS NOT a burglar. There was no burglary. <modsnip> This is a murder, nothing more, nothing less. In my expertise(will not say how) this murder was commited unfortunately by LEO or someone who was COACHED. Work the murder backwards from end to beginning. Notice anything? Perfection. Whether you want to admit or not....THEY NEVER SLIPPED UP. This perp has great knowledge of an actual investigation and EXACTLY how one works. The uniform and I mean UNIFORM worn during the murder is just that. A uniform. Standard issue for whatever department they have tracked it back to. They will not name suspects because they are law enforcement or in relation to law enforcement. I believe the outcome of this case to very embarrassing for/to law enforcement. They are holding a great deal back. The vet corrobated the dead dog already. Smoke and mirrors to buy time giving the perp the false sense of security the family was center of investigation. Same with the Nissan Altima. I can guarantee you the family(bb,rb) have been cleared via solid airtight seen on video alibis. They aren't releasing anymore for us to assist the investigation because THEY DONT NEED TO. I give it 30 days or less before we have a suspect in custody.

I couldn't agree with you more except for your very last sentence. I'm skeptical that there will be an arrest within 30 days, but I sure hope I'm wrong.

there was no burglary. nothing was stolen

With all due respect, you don’t know what burglary means.

Burglary: Definition and Background
Burglary is typically defined as the unlawful entry into almost any structure (not just a home or business) with the intent to commit any crime inside (not just theft/larceny). No physical breaking and entering is required; the offender may simply trespass through an open door. Unlike robbery, which involves use of force or fear to obtain another person's property, there is usually no victim present during a burglary.

Burglary Overview

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Justice for Missy!

I personally feel this case is before a GJ at this very moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed this earlier, but wouldn't this just be wonderful...

I'm curious...is this a gut feeling, or is there anything else leading you to believe this?

I'll be happy with gut feeling/instinct, though. Just wanting to nourish my own optimism, here.

I've been merely speculating since I'm new I'm trying to get the general consensus of the people. I think it is basically solved. They were named in the original affidavit. When police show up at your house and steal your trash they are looking for evidence. A POI from the original affidavits list of names made a FB post recently about black dodge chargers stealing their garbage in the wee hours of the morning.

Number one we don't know for a fact that anyone took garbage in this case. That came from a Facebook post also known as rumor. Number two, even if someone took garbage we don't know if it was the police and number three just because LE is investigating someone that doesn't mean that they are guilty of anything. JMO.

The only way that I can see this as a burglary gone wrong is if SP walked in on MB and she tried to do something heroic, like tackle SP and SP freaks out and kills MB. Even w/that I don't see multiple puncture wounds. If SP ran into MB in the church, and it was just a burglary, SP would probably just run. A burglary is one thing, murder is entirely different. W/that getup they're in, how on earth would MB recognize them b/c the likelihood that she'd know SP would be practically nil. She'd never give an accurate description to LE nor probably ever pick them out of a lineup.

Unfortunately your opinion that a burglar would just run away, is not backed up by statistics.

On average, household members became victims of violent crimes in about 266,560 burglaries annually. Offenders known to their victims accounted for 65% of these burglar- ies; strangers accounted for 28%

National Crime Victimization Survey

Quote Originally Posted by rodee34 View Post
Illegal firearms - not a fan of that theory. What do you mean, "attacked her in those areas of her body?" You must know more than I've read. (Quite possible..)

Head and chest. Autopsy reports that info. I would think people who sale firearms are going to use firearms to take someone out. Not a hammer. JMO. <modsnip> I hope MB gets justice - my heart breaks for her three. Night all.

Respectfully BBM, this was in the iPhone & iPad SW Probable Cause Affidavit. We have not seen what the Autopsy Report says. Has not been released.

He was burglarizing the church. He was not trying to rob her. She just interrupted him. If he had stuck around to ransack her vehicle, he would have been caught when the campers showed up. That would be dumb.
But had this been a random burglary, SP would not have known a camper was about to arrive and therefore, SP could have stayed around to get what
they were looking for. Afterall, it was 4:30 am and raining like crazy.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

The perp IS NOT a burglar. There was no burglary. <modsnip> This is a murder, nothing more, nothing less. In my expertise(will not say how) this murder was commited unfortunately by LEO or someone who was COACHED. Work the murder backwards from end to beginning. Notice anything? Perfection. Whether you want to admit or not....THEY NEVER SLIPPED UP. This perp has great knowledge of an actual investigation and EXACTLY how one works. The uniform and I mean UNIFORM worn during the murder is just that. A uniform. Standard issue for whatever department they have tracked it back to. They will not name suspects because they are law enforcement or in relation to law enforcement. I believe the outcome of this case to very embarrassing for/to law enforcement. They are holding a great deal back. The vet corrobated the dead dog already. Smoke and mirrors to buy time giving the perp the false sense of security the family was center of investigation. Same with the Nissan Altima. I can guarantee you the family(bb,rb) have been cleared via solid airtight seen on video alibis. They aren't releasing anymore for us to assist the investigation because THEY DONT NEED TO. I give it 30 days or less before we have a suspect in custody.

I am not LE, but asked my best friend of 35 years who is what they thought of that theory. He said if it was committed by LE, they did indeed slip up. They wore their own standard issue uniform. He said he never rules anything out with having all the details, but he would be shocked because of that fact alone. He said anything "identifiable" is a huge clue, and every piece of that uniform will be closely analyzed and followed up on. Whose isn't accounted for, or needed to request a new one in the past year for any reason, etc. He also isn't buying they would use a hammer as weapon of choice. This case has so many twists and turns that I personally have had several moments of doubting my own theory, but I thought I would throw his perspective out there as well.

With all due respect, you don&#8217;t know what burglary means.

Burglary Overview

Right. One way or another, unless SP was the owner of the church, there was a burglary involved. The debatable part is whether the intention was to steal or to murder Missy. I think there are pieces of information suggesting either, and your position is completely valid. I would think that the type of injuries suggest that s/he was there to murder Missy, but we've seen other interrupted burglaries where the same amount of ferocity occurred.

IMHO, some of the facts suggesting that she was targeted are 1) the time of the burglary (3-5 pm is pretty risky, as opposed to 12am), 2) the amount of detail taken in the outfit disproportionate to the possibility of how much "loot" a thieving burglar would be able to take AND the level of detail to hide identity in what would just be an ordinary burglary for theft, 3) the weather, 4) the fact that SP was alone--can't really carry equipment in that bulky uniform in the rain, 5) the creepy LinkedIn message, 6) the relative time of SP's arrival to the time that Missy had openly stated online that she would be there, 7) motives that others would have for harming Missy, 8) the relatively few number of homicides in the history of the town--it's not Chicago we're talking about here, and really I could go on. But at the end of the day, I think it's smart to keep an open mind. It's still entirely possible that she interrupted a regular burglary, though I personally think not.

With all due respect, you don&#8217;t know what burglary means.

Burglary Overview

In fairness, here in the UK and possibly where Justice lives (which is not the USA) burglary is commonly defined as when something is stolen. I'd never heard burglary referred to in terms of a personal attack without an accompanying theft and had never seen an attack described as a burglary. It confused me too until I realised the US definition can be slightly different.

I am not LE, but asked my best friend of 35 years who is what they thought of that theory. He said if it was committed by LE, they did indeed slip up. They wore their own standard issue uniform. He said he never rules anything out with having all the details, but he would be shocked because of that fact alone. He said anything "identifiable" is a huge clue, and every piece of that uniform will be closely analyzed and followed up on. Whose isn't accounted for, or needed to request a new one in the past year for any reason, etc. He also isn't buying they would use a hammer as weapon of choice. This case has so many twists and turns that I personally have had several moments of doubting my own theory, but I thought I would throw his perspective out there as well.

that's the thing about this that is so perplexing...all this effort to hide identity, yet imo the killer's walk/gait seems so distinct that it is almost like a fingerprint in terms of matching it to someone...it's very distinct and not common and no uniform or disguise could hide it, and we have so much footage of it

no way this has anything to do with illegal firearm sales. If that were it they would have just shot her and been done with it. SP would have not attacked her in those areas of her body. JMO

Maybe they did shoot her and hit her with the hammer afterwards. Or maybe they tried to shoot her but she knocked the gun out of their hand and they had to resort to hitting her with the hammer, camper 1 showed up and they ran leaving the gun off in a corner somewhere.

But had this been a random burglary, SP would not have known a camper was about to arrive and therefore, SP could have stayed around to get what
they were looking for. Afterall, it was 4:30 am and raining like crazy.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Exactly! IMHO, that is why this cannot be a simple burglary. SP had no idea there would be someone else showing up soon. SP wouldn't know if MB got there an hour early or 2 hours early to set up. SP would have continued on his/her mission to rob the church. He would have taken something. I think that is why LE is saying it is a remote possibility~~however experience says otherwise.

May LE get the wisdom and knowledge they need to put SP in prison today and may justice prevail for MB and her family!

I know I’m wasting my time. This information has already been discussed, and ignored by most here, but here goes.

Churches have a lot of money and valuables in them, and they get burglarized all the time. Brandon Bevers even speculated in one press conference that the church had a lot audio/video equipment that a burglar might want to steal.

I don't think you're wasting your time at all, KaaBoom. I've thought something like this as well. What if the perp was on drugs just there to steal whatever he can find, preferably cash. Then something unexpected interrupts his plans, Missy arrives. The perp though dressed in police gear doesn't act like one and Missy realizes it right away. Due to drugs , adrenaline, and Missy either running or putting up a hell of a fight, the perp goes into a rage and goes crazy in his attack.

I'm not saying I think that's what it is, but I have thought about it. Idk....

I think this way because of numbers. If you'll kill you've probably done crime. Texas would have your DNA it's pretty much standard protocol anymore. Misdemeanor offense=mouth swab. Government job like police some require it.

Can you cite the statute that requires this? Traffic violations are misdemeanors, never heard of anyone having to submit DNA for running a stop sign or speeding in Texas (or anywhere for that matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom