TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just talking to the wind here...but IMO, I still feel that MB's murder is related to her Austin Total Transformation trip and I believe CT was on the "target interest" list for good reason.

AT has been a trainer for quite some time & in looking at all his Instagram/Facebook/Twitter photos, etc he has trained lots of attractive women. But, he has always worked locally and close to home.

When he transitioned from IChooseFit to Camp Gladiator his lifestyle changed. Here's a link about his transition:

http://www.ichoosefit.org/feb-22nd-ichoosefit/

AT has 3 different FB accounts and one is his "Beastmode Garage" account where he posted about the fitness sessions he held in his own garage (in addition to bootcamps elsewhere.) And on 4/8/16 he posted on that account that he was having to work earlier days & later nights and didn't have enough time any more for his Jiu Jitsu or garage workouts.

And we know that MB was his mentor or was training him for Camp Gladiator. (at least I think that's correct.) :)

I'm not sure how far in advance the Austin Total Transformation trip was planned, but we know that MB and AT were there. So, AT had to travel away from home for this.

And *bam* - after AT returns home from Austin & is holding his first Monday morning Camp Gladiator camp - MB is murdered.

The timing of it just really stands out to me.

I think the motive for MB murder was extreme jealousy with the perception that AT was being pulled away from CT and his home by MB.

JMHO

I think this general set of emotions you are noting could be applied to many people in this situation. Someone gave a good summary several threads back, but they basically discussed how when one person in a relationship gets very involved with a new, time consuming hobby or career it can cause marital strife. When you add the hobby\career having the side effect on that person of changing the way they look physically as well as feel about themselves mentally, you add another layer. Now add that the career often has you working around others that share this passion for the career....it can be hard to work through and you can easily see how it would cause some jealousy. Obviously, plenty of marriages handle it fine, but it isn't a stretch to see it could cause problems. I personally think this jealousy is what got MB killed. Now, I could apply that to several people in this whole scenario, so thinking it was an act of jealousy doesn't clarify who I think SP is. It still puts many names in the mix, both male and female.

No disrespect but that's an article from right at the two week point in this investigation. Perhaps there is something new you've discovered in the article/comments?

Perhaps it was in response to a timeline of when Arlington PD was brought in?

Ok so someone posted recently that in one of the pressers, LE said something to the effect that the murderer attempted to clean up the crime scene.

So I'm sure that my version of cleaning up & LE's version of cleaning up are two different things. I feel LE's version is more like the murderer tried to dispose of evidence.

So if a gun was used, would the murderer finding & taking the bullet(s) or bullet casings count as cleaning up? Would the murderer try to sop up blood on the ground so as not to leave boot prints? Was something found in the trash can that assisted in the murder (noooo Honey, no -- don't say it.....but Honey must) like **Saran Wrap*** (dang! Honey said it)!

LE saying that the murderer attempted to clean up the crime scene is very odd & telling, imho.

RIP MB.

The only mention I ever found was from a DailyMail article:

"Authorities have said they found evidence of forced entry at the church and believe Mrs Bevan may have walked in on a robbery while preparing for her Camp Gladiator fitness class.
They also claimed someone tried to clean up the crime scene."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-got-killed-dumped-church.html#ixzz4B2apau7k

Hoping to save you a search. :)

Do you think that the person(s) could have been hired?

Yes, though possibly his recompense was not simply money. He could have been put up to doing this because he was bribed and/or threatened as well. Not sure this is a "professional" hired hit; could be a local who also was embroiled in the situation and so also needed Missy silenced.

For example, if this is connected to the ECSO deputy arrests, and if there is more LE corruption out there still being uncovered by the ATF and Texas Rangers, SP could have been coerced to do the hit (by a bad cop) or else face his own illegal weapon or drug charges. Alternately, he could be coerced to do the hit if he was instead promised payment in form of cash and/or illegal drugs.

Okay guys trying to figure out something and I need a collective effort here since we all have been watching this from different angles.

What has changed in the last three weeks?

My question is more why would there have been police presence at a work out camp here three weeks ago that abruptly stops but then pick up again today?

What are we missing?

What happened three weeks ago to change the presence and then cause it to randomly start back up today?

This is only me trying to figure out what is different. No local tumors just picking apart some

Eta : I am reporting my own message in case it needs to be deleted or snipped.

Okay I can't report myself please someone click report for me. Lol

Okay guys trying to figure out something and I need a collective effort here since we all have been watching this from different angles.

My question is more why would there have been police presence at a work out camp here three weeks ago that abruptly stops but then pick up again today?

What are we missing?

What happened three weeks ago to change the presence and then cause it to randomly start back up today?

This is only me trying to figure out what is different. No local tumors just picking apart some

So you are saying there is now a police presence at CG workouts that started today??? Maybe LE is afraid that perp will strike again to make it look like Missy wasn't actually the target.

Glammie, how do you know police presence resumed today? It really helps when you give a little more foundation to your posts.

What are we missing?

Hmm interesting.

Was it about 3 weeks ago when the large amount of LE vehicles were spotted near an abandoned neighborhood? (Allegedly) or am I way off? Days/weeks/threads are running together!

Yes, though possibly his recompense was not simply money. He could have been put up to doing this because he was bribed and/or threatened as well. Not sure this is a "professional" hired hit; could be a local who also was embroiled in the situation and so also needed Missy silenced.

For example, if this is connected to the ECSO deputy arrests, and if there is more LE corruption out there still being uncovered by the ATF and Texas Rangers, SP could have been coerced to do the hit (by a bad cop) or else face his own illegal weapon or drug charges. Alternately, he could be coerced to do the hit if he was instead promised payment in form of cash and/or illegal drugs.

Initially I didn't consider the ECSO arrests even a remote possibility. The more it is discussed, the more I add it to the mix of motives. I have issue I can't get passed though. Wasn't the first arrest made before the murder? And the second not long after? If so, wouldn't that mean that investigation was well under way and already exposed? LE had enough to make arrests, why kill MB even if she had some information? I even went so far as to consider the mob like idea of killing her to keep from testifying, but if she were set to testify in a big case against police officers her family would now that and surely would have brought it up the second she was killed by someone in a police uniform. I just can't come up with a scenario where it all seems to fit as a motive unless I am wrong and the officer arrests were well after she was killed.

Glammie, how do you know police presence resumed today? It really helps when you give a little more foundation to your posts.

It's very hard to give more info when you are a local. I can say it's not telephone, it's knowledge from a camper who attended today.

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

The warrant issued late in the afternoon of April 19 and obtained May 3,
states that Bevers "had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest"

that "are consistent with

tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building."

...The warrant says the subject is seen "walking throughout the building

holding a hammer,
breaking windows and going through offices."

Bevers was attacked after arriving just after 4 a.m. to teach an early-morning Camp Gladiator workout class, police said.

...Midlothian police released a longer clip showing
the person walking through different parts of the church and

swinging what appears to be a large hammer.

Police indicated it was found near her body along with other tools from the church.

"from the church"
(Is that incorrect, or correct?)

What are we missing?

Okay I can't report myself please someone click report for me. Lol
First, I love that you tried to report yourself!!

The first thing that comes to mind is the issue of the gun from yesterday (think it was yesterday) but not sure how widely our discussion was reported. 3 wks ago was the 18th of May. When did you see all the cars parked outside town?

Well 3 weeks ago was 2 days before the 5/20 PC. I remember bc it was on my bday. Was that when they mentioned the car? Maybe they got some evidence back since RB shirt results just got back, maybe something else that was processed just got done as well?

IMO

Hmm interesting.

Was it about 3 weeks ago when the large amount of LE vehicles were spotted near an abandoned neighborhood? (Allegedly) or am I way off? Days/weeks/threads are running together!

No I don't think so, and that is precisely why I am asking about what has changed. Because it all runs together and you guys on the outside have a better picture than locals. We are to stinkin close and the he did it, she did it rumors are so loud it's hard to hear the baby crying.

Sent from my iPhone

Well 3 weeks ago was 2 days before the 5/20 PC. I remember bc it was on my bday. Was that when they mentioned the car? Maybe they got some evidence back since RB shirt results just got back, maybe something else that was processed just got done as well?

IMO
That sounds like a really good theory. I've been wondering if perhaps there was other evidence that just came back with the shirt.

IMO

Your a genius. I think you may be right.

Sent from my iPhone

No I don't think so, and that is precisely why I am asking about what has changed. Because it all runs together and you guys on the outside have a better picture than locals. We are to stinkin close and the he did it, she did it rumors are so loud it's hard to hear the baby crying.

Sent from my iPhone

One thing could be lab results. Remember we heard LE sent them in batches and we just got the doggie DNA back.

It's very hard to give more info when you are a local. I can say it's not telephone, it's knowledge from a camper who attended today.

Sent from my iPhone

What did this person see? One cop? Twenty cops? Where where they? Did they ask the cops why they where there? Details please.

First, I love that you tried to report yourself!!

The first thing that comes to mind is the issue of the gun from yesterday (think it was yesterday) but not sure how widely our discussion was reported. 3 wks ago was the 18th of May. When did you see all the cars parked outside town?

May 16th.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members