TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Distancing is a really great term which you used, Taste of Honey! Although, I'm just a wanna be sleuth here, I truly believe that the perp(s) who committed the crime, knew that whatever was found (DNASE, tools, etc), would not be such a huge concern, if they were hired to do this horrendous crime. I do respect other opinions, this is JMHO.

Well 3 weeks ago was 2 days before the 5/20 PC. I remember bc it was on my bday. Was that when they mentioned the car? Maybe they got some evidence back since RB shirt results just got back, maybe something else that was processed just got done as well?

IMO

That's a great thought about the car. Is it possible they now have more information on the car and are acting accordingly? Maybe some DNA is matched to someone who has access to a similar car.

It's very hard to give more info when you are a local. I can say it's not telephone, it's knowledge from a camper who attended today.

Sent from my iPhone

Could it have anything to do when the two officers posted bond? Just reaching.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a theory but not proof of a intimate relationship to me.

Then give me an alternate theory about what they were discussing. According to the SW's there was evidence of money problems or an affair. Which do you think MB was talking to AT or CT about. TIA

What did this person see? One cop? Twenty cops? Where where they? Did they ask the cops why they where there? Details please.

It's one particular camp, the camp that was absorbed made up partially of MBs campers by another camp. Previously it has been both plain clothed police and uniformed. Today it was one plained clothed office with a visible badge who observed the class and then left just before it was over. But made their presence know.

Sent from my iPhone

I thought SW included people who most recently were in contact with MB and possibly BB by association with regards to affairs and money but also recent contacts meaning calls/texts/emails/facebook/linked in messages etc.

Different SW

Could it have anything to do when the two officers posted bond? Just reaching.

IMO

!!!! What!!! Omgosh. Quite possibly. It's hard working, being a mom and trying to keep up.

Did they post today!?

ETA. I thought slaughter was on house arrest and already out.

Then give me an alternate theory about what they were discussing. According to the SW's there was evidence of money problems or an affair. Which do you think MB was talking to AT or CT about. TIA

Sorry, I don't have a theory of my own. Your theory sounds pretty good to me though.

May 16th.

Sent from my iPhone

So May 16th was when LE had a presence at a camp, or when all the LE vehicles were spotted by the abandoned neighborhood, or were both incidents around the same time?

sorry for my confusion!

Okay guys trying to figure out something and I need a collective effort here since we all have been watching this from different angles.

What has changed in the last three weeks?

My question is more why would there have been police presence at a work out camp here three weeks ago that abruptly stops but then pick up again today?

What are we missing?

What happened three weeks ago to change the presence and then cause it to randomly start back up today?

This is only me trying to figure out what is different. No local tumors just picking apart some

Eta : I am reporting my own message in case it needs to be deleted or snipped.

Okay I can't report myself please someone click report for me. Lol

This is important stuff, Glammie....thank you for sharing.
Just to clarify; LE was present fairly consistently at CG sessions from week 1 up to week 4 & then not seen up until now (week 7).
Is this about right?
Are they usually the same instructors and campers at each session?
Does LE seem to be watching "internally" which means facing & observing the campers or "externally" which means looking out at the surroundings while protecting the campers?

So May 16th was when LE had a presence at a camp, or when all the LE vehicles were spotted by the abandoned neighborhood, or were both incidents around the same time?

sorry for my confusion!

May 16 was when the long line of the SUVs LE said they were never there, but they were

Sent from my iPhone

Or W Houtz. I always wondered why they were a target#.

It's one particular camp, the camp that was absorbed made up partially of MBs campers by another camp. Previously it has been both plain clothed police and uniformed. Today it was one plained clothed office with a visible badge who observed the class and then left just before it was over. But made their presence know.

Sent from my iPhone

That is so interesting to me. I can't figure out why they would be at the camp??? Watching the actions of one of the campers? Safety of one of the campers that found her? Just observing how the camps go for some reason? Really none of those seem all that likely so I have no clue!

That is so interesting to me. I can't figure out why they would be at the camp??? Watching the actions of one of the campers? Safety of one of the campers that found her? Just observing how the camps go for some reason? Really none of those seem all that likely so I have no clue!

I think maybe you guys are all correct. New evidence. possibly watching a particular camper or there for the trainers safety.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

So even if it was lab back, what does that mean? Why watch the class? Were they guarding or watching someone??

IMO

Watch who interacts with who? A little "eyes on you" pressure? Seems like a significant use of resources for just a casual monitoring. But like you, I don't have a good guess!

I think maybe you guys are all correct. New evidence. possibly watching a particular camper or there for the trainers safety.

Sent from my iPhone

Hope no one is stalking any camper(s) there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en