TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey WannaB (or anyone)......would u plz describe this photo? I've been trying to keep up but missed any discussion of it. Thanks!

Hey Spokane. In Wash today too.

Was quickly pulled down. But it was AT, MB and a third instructor (male). Getting their picture taken. Normally, you'd just have MB in the middle of the line up. If it was a cozier picture, the two guy with their arm around her and she around them. But the photo looked really weird. She totally turned her back on the other guy (almost 180) and leaned and flexed toward AT. One person said she flexed a lot at work and needed to lean into him to show off certain muscles. Im not a body language expert but went, "Oh. We know who you like."

So can we possibly take this as a sign of a forward progression?!!! Oh goodness please.

Sent from my iPhone

My big improbable hope is Missy's case has gone before a grand jury and the jury has questions. A cop is sent out to gather that info.

Or W Houtz. I always wondered why they were a target#.

Good question. However, we can't sleuth he/she because we don't which W the SW named unless it has been revealed since Mods put it off limits,

If the law enforcement presence was for the safety of someone I would think that more than one officer would have been there. JMO

They may have been but if they weren't needed, you'd never know it. JMO

It's one particular camp, the camp that was absorbed made up partially of MBs campers by another camp. Previously it has been both plain clothed police and uniformed. Today it was one plained clothed office with a visible badge who observed the class and then left just before it was over. But made their presence know.

Sent from my iPhone

I can’t imagine that the police would be doing anything randomly at this point. If one plain clothes officer was at the class and made his presents known it was for a reason. The question is, what is that reason? I would think if there was a threat to someone in the class that a greater presents of uniformed officers in marked vehicles would have made their presents known at the class and stayed to the very end if not longer. It will be interesting to see if the LE present at this particular class continues.

Glammie has this been the same class each time or all/various gladiator classes? If you are comfortable saying . We do not want to put you in a bad place- thanks this is great news - I Think...

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only know of this one particular class that this has happened at. I did hear earlier on after MBs murder that they were at many classes around the area. I am only aware of this occurring again today.

Glammie- one last thought, I love that your delivery is as factual as possible and not emotionally charged (at least in your presentation) nor is it reporting the rumor mill gossip of the day. KUDOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I just want this solved. No rumors, I just want the facts and love others perspectives because unless your on the roof you can never see the entire picture.

Sent from my iPhone

I can’t imagine that the police would be doing anything randomly at this point. If one plain clothes officer was at the class and made his presents known it was for a reason. The question is, what is that reason? I would think if there was a threat to someone in the class that a greater presents of uniformed officers in marked vehicles would have made their presents known at the class and stayed to the very end if not longer. It will be interesting to see if the LE present at this particular class continues.

I agree and will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone

I've read repeatedly in 26 threads now about the theory that Missy was killed in a jealous rage due to a love triangle. Some feel that what they've seen or read on social media even proves this motive.

I'm not taking the bait for several reasons, but here's one: If this murder were only about a vicious love triangle, why would ALL that alphabet soup of LE agencies be working on this case? Do the Texas Rangers investigate murders motivated solely by adultery? How about the ATF...is this their new specialty? FBI??

This case has made me look at Facebook more than I have in awhile, and I've read through AJT's Facebook page. If this just all boils down to a vibe someone gets from social media, I'll throw my 2 bits in as well. :) I find him unusually inspirational, upbeat, and upfront for someone who is daily in the public eye. Since the murder I'm adding another attribute to that list: Courage. He keeps his Facebook open, and his focus remains on his goals and the people he cares about - family as well as the clients he is trying to inspire. If I am honest, I'll admit I would probably close my account and retreat into a shell if I were him, with all the suspicion and negativity that has been flying about since Missy's murder.

That is all. JMO, IMO, IMOO, etc.

I agree. He has remained positive, he took in her campers, he mentioned people going through garbage publicly on Facebook (if guilty, don't think he would do that, if he thought his wife guilty he surely would not let her be near his children)...I think CT is innocent and a convenient scapegoat. No mom would do this and risk losing her babies (she clearly loves her babies) , no woman had the strength to pry and pull off that kitchen door, CT is a super smart woman..she knows there is no such thing as a perfect crime and again would not risk losing her babies ever and she is perfectly capable of going to work full time if she wanted to leave AJ. IMO, AJ & CT are not involved at all. I don't even think there was an affair, just regular communication with regard to CG...all my opinion.

I only know of this one particular class that this has happened at. I did hear earlier on after MBs murder that they were at many classes around the area. I am only aware of this occurring again today.

What location and time? Was it AJ's class with Missy's former campers?

Good question. However, we can't sleuth he/she because we don't which W the SW named unless it has been revealed since Mods put it off limits,

No, I'm sorry...still off limits.

Thanks!

My big improbable hope is Missy's case has gone before a grand jury and the jury has questions. A cop is sent out to gather that info.

When there is finally an arrest and indictment I will be crying tears of joy. I pray you are right!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Since the LEO left before the end of class, I am not sure. If he stayed, he could be looking for a DNA match. There is a lot of sweating going on in the CG classes.

One other possibility is that he (or she) is there to monitor the behavior of the one of the participants. Does the LEO's presence cause a certain person to not return? act uncomfortable?

Glammie, is AT the instructor?

They may have been but if they weren't needed, you'd never know it. JMO

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that there may have been more than one officer there?

I'm only going on what was posted up thread. If LE wanted to be hidden for tactical reasons I would think that all of them would have been hidden. I don't even know if concealment was possible at the camps location. Leaving one cop out in the open by him/her self doesn't sound like a good idea if an attack is possible. JMO

Is the GJ in session now? And if so when is their last day. TIA

Hey Spokane. In Wash today too.

Was quickly pulled down. But it was AT, MB and a third instructor (male). Getting their picture taken. Normally, you'd just have MB in the middle of the line up. If it was a cozier picture, the two guy with their arm around her and she around them. But the photo looked really weird. She totally turned her back on the other guy (almost 180) and leaned and flexed toward AT. One person said she flexed a lot at work and needed to lean into him to show off certain muscles. Im not a body language expert but went, "Oh. We know who you like."

If you are talking about the picture that I think you mean, it is still there, on Missy's FB page. Can I link to it? If so, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209236734895303&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1465440250.&type=3&theater

If not, you can find it yourself by going to Missy's FB page, going to her photos and in particular "Missy's photos" and it is only the 5th row down.

Can someone refresh my memory. Was the line of the LE SUVs at the church? Or close by?

Okay guys trying to figure out something and I need a collective effort here since we all have been watching this from different angles.

What has changed in the last three weeks?

My question is more why would there have been police presence at a work out camp here three weeks ago that abruptly stops but then pick up again today?

What are we missing?

What happened three weeks ago to change the presence and then cause it to randomly start back up today?

This is only me trying to figure out what is different. No local tumors just picking apart some

Eta : I am reporting my own message in case it needs to be deleted or snipped.

Okay I can't report myself please someone click report for me. Lol

Where are they at today? Just hanging out surveying the cam participants.....hmmm maybe watching someone again?

No disrespect but that's an article from right at the two week point in this investigation. Perhaps there is something new you've discovered in the article/comments?
Nothing new but an article showing Arlington PD was on the case as I had previously asked for a link with that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay