TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think that BB is swatperp, and I think that he probably was NOT part of a plot to kill MB, but I DO think that LE thinks that he can recognize the perp which is why I think they allowed him to see more video. He has said that he thinks Missy was targeted and also said he was quite sure that perp is female. He also said that he can forgive them if they will come clean. He doesn't want to be the one to suggest a perp. He wants perp to fess up. JUST MY OPINION

But it it does make more sense that it was from April 20th, 2013 because that was a Saturday and it makes more sense that a work day would be on a Saturday so more people can work. It says bring your whole family and you would think a Wednesday is a work/school day.

http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=2602e10f5b7a6f5f245646997&id=5e609abf3f

Wednesdays are very often "church days" in addition to Sundays for many congregations. People without 9-5 jobs (retired, for example or SAHMs) have activities during the day, and many after-school/evening youth groups and classes are often held on Wednesdays. I'm not sure if that is the case here, but thought I'd mention it. Wednesday seems like a reasonable day for a church project, in addition to a weekend.

Also, someone mentioned upthread that many people have keys to their church. I'll chime in to agree with that. We also give keys to community groups who use the building as well as to members who need them. It's a security issue, for sure!

It's definitely worth thinking about - that the perp had a key. I don't know if that's true, of course, but could be.

JMopinion

Where is that from, Verbonica? Can we have a link please? They obviously just use the same wording year after year.

Also, in reply to someone asking about whether someone could have prepped the church on Sunday 17th - there was a blood drive held that day so there would have been all kinds of people wandering about, not just the congregation.

Ah, sorry... I was just using the statement that Nin posted regarding the work day request. I can't find a link to anything from this year at the church.

Wednesdays are very often "church days" in addition to Sundays for many congregations. People without 9-5 jobs (retired, for example or SAHMs) have activities during the day, and many after-school/evening youth groups and classes are often held on Wednesdays. I'm not sure if that is the case here, but thought I'd mention it. Wednesday seems like a reasonable day for a church project, in addition to a weekend.

Also, someone mentioned upthread that many people have keys to their church. I'll chime in to agree with that. We also give keys to community groups who use the building as well as to member who need them. It's a security issue, for sure!

It's definitely worth thinking about - that the perp had a key. I don't know if that's true, of course, but could be.

JMopinion
Not really sure the date is all that relevant or the event, its more the knowledge the perp had of the interior and Missys coming and goings. Doesnt matter if they had keys the whole point was to make it look like a break in. They new their way around. I am with NIN on this one, they knew the church and they knew Missy.

Sent from my LGAS323 using Tapatalk

To attack someone with calculation at close range with a "tool" takes something strong inside the perp - either steely coldness toward human life in general if it's a hitman, or immense rage/righteousness/hate if it's someone Missy knew.

I can't even imagine raising my arm to strike anyone so hard that it would kill them - I would have to be either saving myself or saving someone else to have it in me to hit someone like that. Even then, I don't know if I could accomplish the act as I'm not that strong.

Obviously the killer was not in a defensive position, so that leaves either cold emptiness in the perp or severe rage.

I'm stating the obvious, I know. Nothing new here. It just continues to astound me that Missy was not only murdered, but murdered so "completely," so closely, and so quickly. And without a trace to the perp. Who committed this astounding act?

JMOpinion, with continued hope for justice.....

Agree. This is why I think it's not a passion-rage killer. Those are sloppy. I cannot think of any one-on-one rage killing where there was such an elaborate staging. This was hired.

I do not think that BB is swatperp, and I think that he probably was NOT part of a plot to kill MB, but I DO think that LE thinks that he can recognize the perp which is why I think they allowed him to see more video. He has said that he thinks Missy was targeted and also said he was quite sure that perp is female. He also said that he can forgive them if they will come clean. He doesn't want to be the one to suggest a perp. He wants perp to fess up. JUST MY OPINION

I go back and forth on this quite a bit. I would never think someone is guilty nor clear them in my mind based on actions alone, but his have thrown me. I completely agree, he seems to indicate he has a strong suspicion who it is. But, if you know who it is, why wouldn't you just tell LE exactly what you thought and give them the evidence as to why you thought that? This person brutally murdered your wife. Why would you want them out there one more day than they had to be?

IIRC, someone from the medical field responded that quickly retrieving a bullet out of a body was not realistic, even if they had a pretty good mastery of anatomy.

I have no idea if anything like that happened here, but I suspect that someone could do it pretty quickly, considering that they are not concerned with saving the victim's life or looks or anything...

Not really sure the date is all that relevant or the event, its more the knowledge the perp had of the interior and Missys coming and goings. Doesnt matter if they had keys the whole point was to make it look like a break in. They new their way around. I am with NIN on this one, they knew the church and they knew Missy.

I think it does matter if they had keys. If they had keys, that would narrow the focus. While it's possible that many people could've had access to keys, not everyone in the universe does. Walking into the church with keys *IF* that is what happened is part of the evidence.

It's worth considering, even if it doesn't pan out to mean anything. We don't know that yet.

(If we only considered items that lead directly to the perp, we'd have this thing solved by now.)

Nothing is off the table yet! IMO, of course.

I have no idea if anything like that happened here, but I suspect that someone could do it pretty quickly, considering that they are not concerned with saving the victim's life or looks or anything...
Respectfully as a paramedic, without opening the cranium you are not going to just pluck it out. With the velocity and range, bullets dont just stop, they bounce all over the place. I wont get morbid here, but trust me you would not be able to find it unless it was a thru and thru wound and laying in the floor somewhere or in the ceiling. Just An educated opinion.

Ah, sorry... I was just using the statement that Nin posted regarding the work day request. I can't find a link to anything from this year at the church.

Okey dokey, just need Nin to swing by and clarify.

I think it does matter if they had keys. If they had keys, that would narrow the focus. While it's possible that many people could've had access to keys, not everyone in the universe does. Walking into the church with keys *IF* that is what happened is part of the evidence.

It's worth considering, even if it doesn't pan out to mean anything. We don't know that yet.

(If we only considered items that lead directly to the perp, we'd have this thing solved by now.)

Nothing is off the table yet! IMO, of course.
Im not saying don't look at people with keys, Im saying the opposite actually, look at people with keys, who knew the building and Missy, its irrelivant if they were used.

I go back and forth on this quite a bit. I would never think someone is guilty nor clear them in my mind based on actions alone, but his have thrown me. I completely agree, he seems to indicate he has a strong suspicion who it is. But, if you know who it is, why wouldn't you just tell LE exactly what you thought and give them the evidence as to why you thought that? This person brutally murdered your wife. Why would you want them out there one more day than they had to be?

It may be someone that he loves. He almost seemed more pained in his interview with Richard Ray, when he spoke about the perp. The fallout from this may be more painful than the actual loss of his wife. JMO

It may be someone that he loves. He almost seemed more pained in his interview with Richard Ray, when he spoke about the perp. The fallout from this may be more painful than the actual loss of his wife. JMO

That's the impression I got from that interview as well, though I have to also consider he's a man with a heavy heart right now, no matter what happened. His children lost their mother in a horrific way....that alone would pain a father.

But, yeah, I had the feeling of something more. PURE opinion.

JMO

*DISCLAIMER, THIS IS ONLY A PERSONAL THEORY. I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE ANY OF THESE ASSUMPTIONS OR CONNECTIONS ARE FACTUAL*

I have developed a new suspect, who has never been mentioned anywhere as poi. He is a male and he is connected to the Creekside Church. Without naming or pointing to anyone, it is very possible, that this individual was

• either involved in some activity, which MD had discovered (pedophile ?/ homosexual ?)

or

• he had discovered MB in some infidelity possibly happening at the church prior to a morning workout with the camper group. (I am not trying to imply anything, just relating to what LE had mentioned about extramarital affair(s))
The motive therefore could be either fear of detection or scolding MB for her infidelity and a resulting disgrace of the church. I am tending to think possible 'fear of detection' here. Also, this individual had access to church keys and not only knew the layout of the church, when MB would arrive, but he also possibly personally knew her (details on file).

Notice, that a local religious organization belonging to Creekside Church was getting ready for cleaning/ fixing the playground area outside the church and a major cleanup of the interior of the church beginning on Saturday morning, April 16th (playground) and Wednesday, April 20th, inside the church.

The group was organizing their members (incl. my suspect) and had listed to bring the following tools to the church:

Items to bring:

Post hole diggers
Wheelbarrows (mixing concrete)
Shovels (dirt working tools for drainage swale to creek)
Chainsaw (other tree trimming tools to clear back area for future mowing)
Hammers
Tape measures
Levels
Trowels
Auger (if anyone has one!!)

It is extremely interesting, that those items were readily available from Saturday the 16th on all the way through Wednesday the 20th. Some of these tools may have been used to murder MB. Also, this may have been a good opportunity to just have access to various tools on Monday early morning.

This would also explain the individual's confidence about the possibly non functional outdoor surveillance cams. He would also be familiar about where and how to get into the church and out again, without getting lost or panicky after the attach.

Sources include the local (church) organization's FB page, the Creekside Church website including the bulletins ( containing further information regarding rooms and #s at the church).

-Nin

Very interesting!!! NIN- you are a super-sleuth. Also, in looking up previous newsletter archives- they may have been removed because now you can't search back to those dates from their website. Hmmmm...when I notice things like this- I always believe it's for a good reason. Thank you for sharing your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. This is why I think it's not a passion-rage killer. Those are sloppy. I cannot think of any one-on-one rage killing where there was such an elaborate staging. This was hired.
That you know of. We still dont know how Michelle Le was murdered. The dead dont speak per say about the elabortness of their murders and most are not caught on cctv. Not trying to be argumenative just being honest.

Maybe he has told them. But they are waiting to collect enough evidence to prove that. That's why he's pleading with the person to turn themselves in.

IMO

Maybe he has told them. But they are waiting to collect enough evidence to prove that. That's why he's pleading with the person to turn themselves in.

IMO

Maybe. But I think that he doesn't want to believe his eyes and would NEVER want to name someone and be wrong....he doesn't want to be the whistleblower, but he would appreciate being absolutely cleared so that he can carry on with his new role as a single father. JUST MY OPINION

EEEKKSS!! I never really thought about how many people would have keys to a church. I know one key that will be returning to the church this week though! I don't even know if it still works, as this church does change the locks every few years. Their intention is always to know who has what key, but the problem is, people can make a copy of the borrowed key! Then there is no way to tell who has a key!

Now typically at the church I'm speaking of, not the one in this case, the key only opens the front doors if someone is there early to open it for the rest of the congregation. The area of the church where baby showers, birthday parties, etc, are held has a different key. The kitchen is a different key.

Would be interesting to know if any other doors in THE CHURCH in this case have different keys! And if any other doors were locked!! Someone could also have inside keys but not outside door keys, and vice versa. Some kitchens have a committee within the church that is responsible for keeping supplies stocked, dish rags washed, etc. Some churches keep the actual kitchen locked, as some committees are very particular about their kitchen! They'll come unlock it for use, and then come back after the activity to make sure the kitchen was left cleaned, and everything there. Sounds silly to me, but it is what it is!

It's not that easy even if you're not concerned with saving the victim's life. Bullets can fragment, become lodged in bone, or exit the body entirely. IMO, it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx