TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the sticker, the pic of the sticker looks like someone holding a bow and arrow, pointing to shoot, not straight on but to the right.

What an imagination huh!
I guess we all see different things?

IMOO.

If I blow it up anymore it becomes distorted.image.jpeg

If this is the sticker, the pic of the sticker looks like someone holding a bow and arrow, pointing to shoot, not straight on but to the right.

What an imagination huh!

IMOO.

All I can see are pouty lips!!

Now try and unsee THAT haha!

IMO, I doubt the Altima is local. Well maybe local to DFW, but not the immediate Midlothian area. With the exposure of this case, someone would have come forward with information if that car is someone's primary car they drive around town. If a neighbor of mine had a light colored vehicle with any bumper sticker at all under the plate, or a car matching that description parked regularly by my work, etc, I would remember and at least tell LE to check it out.
Speaking of stickers, I blew up the photo of the car plates, which got really fuzzy, but the oval sticker seemed (to me) looks like it has words across the upper middle of it.. kind of like Hard Rock cafe's logo, except theirs is round... I don't know that it matters. If SP reads this forum, s/he would have scraped it off the first day the Altima photo came out.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 369

What an imagination huh!

IMOO.

I saw something very similar, but I saw someone holding a rifle pointing to the right. I couldn't see a dog though.

Oh well gives us something to do on a quiet Saturday afternoon, with no new news.

I admit I'm on my phone and not able to increase the size of the photos. However, in my area, the oval stickers are used to identify towns or beaches. Ex! ILM for Wilmington or NMB for North Myrtle Beach. The initials are largely printed in the center and the full name around the edges (usually). Not sure if these are only popular around beach towns but they are everywhere around the coast. JMO and $0.02

I saw something very similar, but I saw someone holding a rifle pointing to the right. I couldn't see a dog though.

Possibly something like this sticker? We have a lot of 2nd amendment, "don't tread on me" type of bumper stickers in Texas for what is worth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 52
Ah, interesting! Just for the heck of it I google 'walking while touching walls'. All the first 10 returns were related to Autism.

It's a very common juvenile trait, especially among boys. Maybe perp is on the younger side.

Ah, interesting! Just for the heck of it I google 'walking while touching walls'. All the first 10 returns were related to Autism.

Maybe with the helmet there's limited peripheral vision and he's just kind of feeling his way along?

Maybe with the helmet there's limited peripheral vision and he's just kind of feeling his way along?

Yeah, that is very possible too. I was actually going to ask if that was something you all discussed early on when there was talk if SP knew the church well or not. SP's reaction when they open the dutch doors. Do you think that is surprise when they look up (like they expected it to be a full door), or just looking up because the helmet is bothering their field of vision?

Me too but it did make me giggle :silly:

I really hope the FBI has a clearer photo that they are investigating otherwise this is like playing Rorschach Test with the stickers. I can kinda see a shape of a pug or bulldog head.

I remember in the not too distant past when would have been easy to look up a State Lic Plate... now there are so many "special causes plates". Could be many. AR (Arkansas) has a ton alone. ;( or as OP said a sticker. Our "reg" has a Diamond on it, but I see people attach a Razorback sticker on them.

Or could it also be a year decal, as in expiration? I cant see anything so not help sorry

Yeah, that is very possible too. I was actually going to ask if that was something you all discussed early on when there was talk if SP knew the church well or not. SP's reaction when they open the dutch doors. Do you think that is surprise when they look up (like they expected it to be a full door), or just looking up because the helmet is bothering their field of vision?

I think expected it to be a full door.....seemed a bit surprised. JMO

I remember in the not too distant past when would have been easy to look up a State Lic Plate... now there are so many "special causes plates". Could be many. AR (Arkansas) has a ton alone. ;( or as OP said a sticker. Our "reg" has a Diamond on it, but I see people attach a Razorback sticker on them.

Or could it also be a year decal, as in expiration? I cant see anything so not help sorry

No, the sticker under the lic. Plate.

Didn't MPD answer the question by saying that the owner never came forward? They did not say that they don't know who the owner of the Altima is.JMO

If I blow it up anymore it becomes distorted.View attachment 96441

Great job, Sparky! Thank you! :loveyou: I think we do have a winner! The symbol is not a decal. It is permanently formed into the manufactured plate.

3b77d3f73b59742412f393cd0d264b14_M.jpg

http://www.txdmv.gov/motorists/lice...-plates/item/358-fireprotectionpersonnel?ml=1

JMHO The image that LEO released was not the best they could have released. It took me a while to determine if the Altima was a sedan or not. That is why the edges appear scalloped. They know. That is why they edited the tag area before releasing the image to the public.
I wonder if the unsub was dropped off or borrowed the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx