TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooms appear to be used interchangeably at Creekside Church of Christ.

I am told that the Dutch door hallway is the 3/5 year old / Preschool hallway.

JMHO this is the room either the Dutch Door room or the one next to it. Notice the curtain placement. There is only 1 place that windows appear like that in the whole exterior of the building: window near dutch door room.JPG http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ho...-Dead-Inside-Midlothian-Church-376089631.html

room Dutch door area.JPG https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...1465685861./10152111682167343/?type=3&theater

I'm going with the last one. I think they knew she'd be the only one there, it was dark, nobody would hear a thing.

Would you say most people in that area are religious? How many churches are there in Midlo?

It's a religious town in a religious metropolitan area in a religious part of the country. However, I don't think it even registered in the unsubs mind. Other than the best opportunity of accomplishing his/her objective.

I think that people that are non-religious can usually find some quote, lyric, song or phrase that backs their ideology of whatever it is they want to do just like religious people can. If all of us go by the tenent to love each other & respect humanity--then murders wouldn't be committed. Hypocrites are everywhere.

Moo

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

Color me impressed, Batbrat. I stand simply in awe of the various talents, resources and insights WSers bring to these discussions. I don't pretend to even remotely understand how you were able to deconstruct SP's image and walk. I am grateful for those like you with knowledge of this type of graphic manipulation and your sharing them here but mostly, sharing them with LE.
Side note--- interesting your conclusion SP might be thinner than the animated body scan but not heavier. Very interesting, actually. Again, thank you.

Again, there are many rooms that are used interchangeably... Room 8 was called Coconut Cafe during one VBS. This is the room often referenced as Cafe iirc. It is the room directly to the left of the broken Kitchen window on the NE corner of the building. It is in multiple pictures around the internet.

The Teen/Youth have what they call Breakaway Student Ministries http://www.creeksidecc.com/breakaway/ They also have a Facebook link from that page.

Here is a photo that was taken in that room 8. NOTICE> there is on the wall an emergency exit posted on the wall under the fire alarm lol. Would LOVE to have one of those :blushing:

creekside breakaway student ministries.JPG https://www.facebook.com/breakaways...0.1465677787./492654434144873/?type=3&theater

I think that people that are non-religious can usually find some quote, lyric, song or phrase that backs their ideology of whatever it is they want to do just like religious people can. If all of us go by the tenent to love each other & respect humanity--then murders wouldn't be committed. Hypocrites are everywhere.

Moo

Agree 100%! Hope my post didn't seem like I dislike Christians or think anyone group or person is any better or more moral than anyone else!

I've never googled that before, but my son is Autistic and he has never walked touching the wall. I also have a friend with an Autistic boy (older boy) and he never touched the wall either.

I've never been diagnosed as Autistic but I do have a slight bit of a balance problem (head injuries) and when I want to specifically walk a bit slower, and quieter, I do that same thing to steady myself if a wall, tree, or railing of some sort is available, sometimes the s.o.'s forearm will work. I noticed this in SP, and thought of myself, but, I'm not saying they'd have a head injury, if SP has an injured foot/leg/knee/or even a blister from wearing ill-fitting boots, etc... and is already walking a bit off, then their balance is probably affected too. So, I thought it may be possible, that SP heard something during that time period of that clip, and is listening, while quieting and steadying their gate. Hope that makes sense. Far fetched, I know.

I'm going with the last one. I think they knew she'd be the only one there, it was dark, nobody would hear a thing.

Would you say most people in that area are religious? How many churches are there in Midlo?

More churches than gas stations. ;-)

Moo
Amen!

OK bear with me. I THINK I know where the Suspect came out of the room at. JMHO.

Again the rooms are used for various groups. Room numbers used multi purpose June 12 2016 bulletin.JPG ** these have not changed http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Creekside-Bulletin-06-12-16.pdf

From VBS posted Aug 2012 Notice the Breakaway sign... the walls are Yellow here, but they were painted Blue in Dec 2012. These are same room can tell by placement of green and purple pails.
Breakaway teen 1.jpg Breakaway teen 2.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...1465685878./10150972029002343/?type=3&theater

Room 10 was terri missy bevers creekside room 10.jpg https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...1465685878./10150972021062343/?type=3&theater

IMO, this leads me to believe that car is definitely involved in the murder somehow. Unless the person lives in a cave and never watches the news, reads the paper, listens to the radio, goes online or talks to anyone--I think they are involved.
MOO

Just thought about it. If they were out of state and stayed at a local hotel, it is possible the hotel may still have the information about the car. Usually they ask about the make, model and license tag! Just a thought
-Nin

I took the purple filter picture, added the instant filter, and fiddled a little with highlights, shadows. So over processed it's probably meaningless but y'all decide...
attachment.php
I see a tow truck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 572
Just thought about it. If they were out of state and stayed at a local hotel, it is possible the hotel may still have the information about the car. Usually they ask about the make, model and license tag! Just a thought
-Nin

Ooooo! Ooooo! I like this idea a lot. Hope that LE thought of it, too. Great work.

From the Breakaway Student Ministries fb page:
Notice the high black ceiling? Same as the Sanctuary/Auditorium/Worship Center. JMHO this room is on the back side of the Stage area, where the Black wall is. All the other rooms have the ceiling tiles in them and the light fixtures are different compared to this room . JMHO again, I thinking 10 and 12 are in this area and would make sense to come out of those rooms and have room across the hallway. Those rooms across the hallway they would have the windows that can be seen from the rear of the building. * can be seen from the Helicopter video poosted up thread on another post. To each end of this back hall would be a rear door (NE would be the 2 busted end doors and the SE the other set of rear double doors not busted and near the playground area)
Breakaway teen 3.jpg https://www.facebook.com/breakaways...0.1465677787./477231679020482/?type=3&theater

Notice the painting of the Yellow wall to Blue in Dec 2012

Breakaway teen 4.jpg https://www.facebook.com/breakaways...0.1465677787./402693793140938/?type=3&theater

ETA from MPD released video 4/22 missy bevers creekside church inside perp.JPG

I see a Peace Dove! Which, if this is the perp's vehicle, I kind of doubt.This sticker seems more like a Rohrschach test than anything.

I took the purple filter picture, added the instant filter, and fiddled a little with highlights, shadows. So over processed it's probably meaningless but y'all decide...
attachment.php
I see a tow truck.

It looks like smokey the bear with a fire hose too.. Not exactly like this but.. Bear holding fire-hose came up smokey the bear on google

1334080902_smokey.jpg

Guessing on the bottom one

Fire-Department-5546.jpg
Can possibly see the bottom one or the rifle emblem the o.p. submitted.

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

This is amazing, thank you so much!! You are quite talented. Watching the video reminds me of a hip type hurt or injury, with the limp. IT's almost like a hobble. JMO ~

It looks like smokey the bear with a fire hose too.. Not exactly like this but.. Bear holding fire-hose came up smokey the bear on google

1334080902_smokey.jpg

Guessing on the bottom one

Fire-Department-5546.jpg

This is so off topic but I had to chime in. There's a tiny museum in Washigton DC for the USDA Forestry Service. My sister and I discovered it about four years ago. They have a animatronic Smokey. I was so excited to see Smokey the Bear when the museum employee informed me, in no uncertain terms, that "His name is Smokey Bear. His middle name is NOT 'the'," My sister was laughing/crying as I was explaining that I meant no offense and that I'd never make that mistake again. The museum employee stamped my hand with Smokey and gave me a coloring book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx