TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that LE said that none of the exterior cameras were working that morning, but the timeline of events has MB shown arriving on video surveillance at 4:16. They also have what appears to be a definitive arrival time for C1. So at least one external camera was working.. which one(s)?

Based on so many inconsistencies, I think that LE is holding everything as close to the chest as possible. I suspect that they are connecting the dots, and they don't want the perp(s) to know that the are only half a step ahead.

hummm speaking of non working cameras, have LE or MSM ever mentioned who was in charge of those cameras at the church ? Just wondering..

(I did not know there was a posted sign outside that stated Surveillance Camera on premises.)

My question is:
If this person "knew" that this church had Surveillance Cameras,
how did this person "know" that?

(If they knew about it, beforehand. Before, they came there on this morning.)

(It's one thing to believe, there "might" be.)

But if the person "knew" that there was,
how did they know that?

(And keep in mind, this was a 'church'.

i.e.: It wasn't a "gun shop", "pawn shop", "jewelry store",
a place that you would expect there "most likely IS" surveillance cameras.)

There isn't much to, steal, at a church.

(and if "a" church keeps a large sum of money on the premises, that isn't a very bright idea, Why not put it in the "bank". Why would they "not" put it in the bank, is what I would like to know.)

Respectfully BBM, There is a sign stating monitored by Surveillance right as you enter into the only driveway/entrance to Creekside.

JMHO I can see 3 exterior cameras in these SS I took from MSM video, so not exactly hidden JMHO (not sure on the Rear NE/SE sides yet still looking.

1 on NW corner -Front of Church looks to be pointed towards the Driveway Exterior camera front NW.jpg Exterior camera front NW orig .JPG
1 on N side of building -side where metal kitchen door busted Exterior camera North Side area.JPG
1 on SW covered awning Main hall entrance where MB truck was parked Exterior camera Covered Awning main hall door SW.JPG

Trying to bring this over - I hope it works!

Yes. Are you considering taking off the uniform and gear as "cleaning up"? Or do you want to add a line for stopping to rinse blood off gloves?

My quotes kind of got messed up bringing rodee34's post over but to answer you - cleaning up IMO would be wiping wet footprints from entering,
(if SP didn't bring a towel then use pants - thinking fast to get it up)
taking off all outer clothes and shoes - including the first layer of socks (clean white socks underneath)
and placing them in a plastic bag...then inside a gym bag.
Leaving say...biker/workout shorts, white socks & top (already on)
and an extra pair of workout tennis shoes from the gym bag.
All cleaned up and ready to show up to workout and skip out when everyone's attentions are turned to Missy.

All speculation & JMO...hope it makes sense.

BBM - The comment I bolded is what I keep going back to. Maybe I just read it here, but didn't LE say that during a press release? If none of the cameras are working how could they know there was a car in the back of the lot? Maybe it is what Steve S said, and it was from the gun store, but that seems like a long range and odd angle for them to be recording. It looks to be 1/4-1/2 a mile, is that within range of most surveillance cams?

Maybe not. If she made a wide U turn to head back into the porte cochere, in the dark while it was pouring rain and not really observant of the parking lot, she could have easily missed a car parked around the back of the building, especially if the car was parked away from a light. Can't remember - were there lights in that back parking lot?[/QUOTE]
attachment.php
This might help. Plus Arkansasmimi's detailed map will show where the lights are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 3.07.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 3.07.58 PM.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 478
Perhaps (speculation) the garbage bag idea was an afterthought.

Besides, that "item" might not be garbage bags at all.

Hey Everyone,

My guest on True Crime Radio tonight is Peter Shulte former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney will be my guest. Mr. Shulte has been on all the network shows as an expert in the Bevers case. Also joining us is reporter and author Dawna Kaufmann to discuss more true crime.

The show is pre-recorded and will be available tonight by 10:30 PM Eastern at http://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag

My quotes kind of got messed up bringing rodee34's post over but to answer you - cleaning up IMO would be wiping wet footprints from entering,
(if SP didn't bring a towel then use pants - thinking fast to get it up)
taking off all outer clothes and shoes - including the first layer of socks (clean white socks underneath)
and placing them in a plastic bag...then inside a gym bag.
Leaving say...biker/workout shorts, white socks & top (already on)
and an extra pair of workout tennis shoes from the gym bag.
All cleaned up and ready to show up to workout and skip out when everyone's attentions are turned to Missy.

All speculation & JMO...hope it makes sense.

Yes I think we are thinking the same in this line, that what MPD is referring to as cleaning up is not trying to clean MB or area surrounding her but more like wiping something off their uniform or gear.

Someone posted (I doubt I could find that posting again because there are now so many, so I will just say: They stated, words similar to):
When they watched the video it reminded them of, someone who was playing a 'game'.

````````
What if, (after putting that garb on. You see what they are wearing),
they then somewhat crossed-over-to, "fantasy" world.

While dressed "like" a cop
(referred to as: "Swat" perp),
you see the person as they: "pry open doors",
and it was stated that they "broke glass" (more than likely with, the hammer)

Is this person "acting" out (fantasizing), that they are: police/Swat ?

Respectfully BBM, There is a sign stating monitored by Surveillance right as you enter into the only driveway/entrance to Creekside.

JMHO I can see 3 exterior cameras in these SS I took from MSM video, so not exactly hidden JMHO (not sure on the Rear NE/SE sides yet still looking.

1 on NW corner -Front of Church looks to be pointed towards the Driveway
attachment.php
attachment.php

1 on N side of building -side where metal kitchen door busted
attachment.php

1 on SW covered awning Main hall entrance where MB truck was parked
attachment.php

BBM - Good point - if it was under the awning/canopy, it might not have been affected by the torrential rains.

Perhaps (speculation) the garbage bag idea was an afterthought.

Besides, that "item" might not be garbage bags at all.

Hey Everyone,

My guest on True Crime Radio tonight is Peter Shulte former cop, prosecutor, and now defense attorney will be my guest. Mr. Shulte has been on all the network shows as an expert in the Bevers case. Also joining us is reporter and author Dawna Kaufmann to discuss more true crime.

The show is pre-recorded and will be available tonight by 10:30 PM Eastern at http://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag

I appreciate all that you have contributed but this still confuses me. These statements appear contradictory to me. If the suspect went out through the kitchen, wouldn't he/she be on video after the murder?

I've noticed that too, the language in the presser and SW are different about the last time the SP is seen on video. Maybe that is what the officer understood when he wrote the SW.

Okay last time I will speak of what I saw, it was the day missy was killed prior to the thread being opened on WS. Again, I'm local and so I was watching the news and she looked familiar to me so I immediately started sleuthing her FB. We have many friends in common one a very close friend which is where I recalled seeing her before. It was then that the fourth of Fifth post from the top that the check showed. I was very busy and didn't think of taking screenshots. I then noticed several hours later there was a thread in WS. I guess it really isn't that important just bothers me. Lol. I will scroll and roll from now on :)

Sent from my iPhone

Glammie what check?

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If" a gun was used, picking up the bullet "casings", could be considered: trying to "clean-up" the crime scene.

Do a Google search for this, and you will see more about it:

killer picked up the bullet casings

I hear you. In this case, it seems that multiple messages to the perp that have been released (BB and MB are at the top of the list). I don't discount the idea that the pressers are talking more to the perp than the general public. They want to keep this perp on her/his toes while they are working behind the scenes.

Two quick examples:
1. LE said that none of the external cameras were working, but yet video surveillance captured MB arriving at 4:16.
2. They said that there is no video after MB was killed yet they know how the killer left.

The two statements above seem inherently contradictory. Something isn't adding up. Based on the limited information that has been released, my personal opinion is that LE is more interested in addressing the perp (to gauge her reaction, watch for any change in movements, capture a slip-up, etc.) than in being 100% truthful. I don't even have a problem with that.

I am fully prepared to eat crow, but LE's information release is just as calculated as MB's killer. Rest in peace, Missy.
I thought it was an interior camera that caught her car through a window?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looking for something else earlier on MB Facebook . It gave me chills. I definitely am not saying this person has anything at all to do with anything. Just when I saw MB shared it on Feb 29 https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers/posts/10208770205152351 and all the conversations about the "Thrive" and Le Vel company. which she was still heavily promoting and trying to get people to sell it.. This gentleman she shared pictures of and his comments... what gave me chills ..paraphrasing this post by MB, the guy on Sept. 22, 2015 completed last 12 hour shift as full time Patrol Officer, Tactical Team member . Male in the post is a recipient of Millionaires Award. Seems so sad and scams galore in this case. Maybe MB did come across some doing illegal stuff. < If so I am like others here, hoping and praying LE is keeping MB family under surveillance as to keep them safe. JMHO

It has been mentioned a few times here that there was an attempt to clean up the scene. Does anyone know where that came from, as I have not heard it in any of the press conferences or seen it mentioned in the search warrants.

1 on NW corner -Front of Church looks to be pointed towards the Driveway
attachment.php
attachment.php

1 on N side of building -side where metal kitchen door busted
attachment.php

1 on SW covered awning Main hall entrance where MB truck was parked
attachment.php

This is why I appreciate when you repost pics and links. I swear I have seen these before, but I guess if I am thinking about something else at that time (like maybe where MB entered, etc) I don't notice other items. In this case, I am surprised by just how many cameras they have. And signs to notify. Makes it an interesting choice of location for anyone, random robber or murderous perp. Has there already been discussion about the specific spot of the murder being off camera? It almost leads you to believe the perp would have had to previously been in the building and would be caught on video in the days\weeks prior actually looking at and taking notice of all cams and which directions they pointed. That, or that is why he showed up early and part of the surveillance we haven't seen shows them wandering specifically looking up to each camera to find the all the blind spots. It just all seems so perfect that they knew which way MB would walk, from entrance towards truck, so they could hide in that space where nothing would be recorded. That or they didn't care if the murder was recorded and they just got lucky I suppose.

That seems odd to me. I don't think SP came there to murder planning to use church trash bags to stash the uniform and gear instead of bringing their own. I teach Sunday school and plan to use plastic cups but get there and find they were used for an event I was not aware of. Perhaps they did not plan to get blood on themselves and this shot with the bags occurred afterward the murder. I have seen it speculated by WS before.

I agree, I think it was an afterthought if bags were carried around and used. And the saran wrap, that idea seems quite bizarre to me too, but then I didn't
honestly give much thought to a camper being SP until the last couple of days.

I decided to get unstuck from my first 2 suspects and think outside my initial scenario (s).
I just focused on a camper being the SP then trying to figure out how SP could have accomplished that...again I'm not convinced SP is a camper at all
but it IS in the realm of possibilities. IMO

I know that LE said that none of the exterior cameras were working that morning, but the timeline of events has MB shown arriving on video surveillance at 4:16. They also have what appears to be a definitive arrival time for C1. So at least one external camera was working.. which one(s)?

Based on so many inconsistencies, I think that LE is holding everything as close to the chest as possible. I suspect that they are connecting the dots, and they don't want the perp(s) to know that the are only half a step ahead.

None. LE said explicitly that none of the outdoor cams worked that night. So when it was said that MB was seen on a camera arriving, it would had to have been either (a) an interior cam, that was triggered by her driving into the lot and past it and picked up something in that manner, or (b) a cam at SWFA that somehow picked up her arrival in the distance. As for C1, unlike MB or SP, they don't need a cam, but instead can ask him when he first arrived, and undoubtedly did.

I was under the impression that LE said an interior motion-activated camera caught the movement of her car as it drove up and parked under the porte cochere, though I doubt I could find it again in these threads. I agree with SteveS that LE stated none of the outdoor cameras had been working that morning. (Also stated was, prior to that morning, they'd been working "intermittently.")

So looking at the indoor NG diagram which showed interior cameras near the SW porte cochere entrance, I simply deduced (rightly or wrongly) that the camera in this diagram on the hall wall pointed toward the glass SW doors was the one that 'activated' (with its timeclock also recording the 4:16am time) when MB pulled up under that awning to unload. It's the camera in the bottom right of this diagram ("where Missy died") with two arrows pointing at it. (Would like to know if the angle would actually capture it, though.)

image.jpg

(Click on photo to open up larger.)

Excellent post! Right down to the garbage bag box. I asked my hubs again a few days back to watch the SP video again...he said he thought it was a gbg bag box
as opposed to any tool or even a saran wrap box. I had to ask him about that too cause it was speculated here but his first response was a gbg bag box.

Also, IF SP was a previous camper maybe he/she had been there at the church before and had a chance to "get lost" and look in a few rooms (kitchen) to see
if there were cameras in them. Apparently, with the amount of gear he/she wore, it was known that there were cameras in the main hallways...but if SP knew
there were no cameras in kitchen then it would make sense to enter and exit from that room. A place to change in and out of disguise...
Again, ALL speculation ...random thoughts...JOM
I would not doubt this as a viable theory at all. The only part that I'm unsure about is the item in SP's hand in the final pic. I don't see it as a box. I've put that one portion on loop, and zoomed it in, and it seems longer, w/a curved shape further down, possibly even attached somehow. When SP is breaking the window w/the hammer that item stays pretty steady and there is what looks like a piece of that same type of item, with possible light glinting off of it, below SP's waist on SP's rh side. Hard to explain, I know, but I've not gotten my loop worked out to where I'm satisfied, to upload it yet.

Yes I think we are thinking the same in this line, that what MPD is referring to as cleaning up is not trying to clean MB or area surrounding her but more like wiping something off their uniform or gear.

Ok yes, cause I never interpreted LE as saying SP cleaned Missy or that scene up, but rather how SP cleaned up any traces of him/her
being there.

Tools left didn't matter cause SP wore gloves...JMO

I would not doubt this as a viable theory at all. The only part that I'm unsure about is the item in SP's hand in the final pic. I don't see it as a box. I've put that one portion on loop, and zoomed it in, and it seems longer, w/a curved shape further down, possibly even attached somehow. When SP is breaking the window w/the hammer that item stays pretty steady and there is what looks like a piece of that same type of item, with possible light glinting off of it, below SP's waist on SP's rh side. Hard to explain, I know, but I've not gotten my loop worked out to where I'm satisfied, to upload it yet.

The garbage bag theory was just that, a theory. When I played with the same photo - it was so distorted, I couldn't make out what it was, (it had spikes on it.) We'll look forward to seeing your final pic. Someone had suggested that it might be part of a push handle on one of the back doors..? To me, it looks like part of a trophy - but where would that come from?

I've noticed that too, the language in the presser and SW are different about the last time the SP is seen on video. Maybe that is what the officer understood when he wrote the SW.
JMHO, SW are summary of facts not narrative of all known information...

In the other SW Affidavits for Probable Cause it states:
YOUR AFFIANT'S PROBABLE CAUSE (this is from the ATT Target Numbers SW)
The recitation of facts contained in this Affidavit is not meant to be a complete narrative of all
information that is known to Your Affiant, but only a summary of facts, to necessitate the
establishment of sufficient probable cause, in support of this affidavit, for the issuance of this
Evidentiary Search Warrant.

The SW where it is stated neither is seen on video again is from the iPhone & iPad SW, and it also has a 911 call at 5:06 am listed, but that 5:06 am call is not listed anywhere else. (in anything released by MPD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech