TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that LE said an interior motion-activated camera caught the movement of her car as it drove up and parked under the porte cochere, though I doubt I could find it again in these threads. I agree with SteveS that LE stated none of the outdoor cameras had been working that morning. (Also stated was, prior to that morning they'd been working "intermittently.")

So looking at the indoor NG diagram which showed interior cameras near the SW porte cochere entrance, I simply deduced (rightly or wrongly) that the camera in this diagram on the hall wall pointed toward the glass SW doors was the one that 'activated' (with its timeclock also recording the 4:16am time) when MB pulled up under that awning to unload. It's the camera in the bottom right of this diagram ("where Missy died") with two arrows pointing at it:

attachment.php

(NG plucked this map from WS Arkansasmimi... just sayin') IMO

The garbage bag theory was just that, a theory. When I played with the same photo - it was so distorted, I couldn't make out what it was, (it had spikes on it.) We'll look forward to seeing your final pic. Someone had suggested that it might be part of a push handle on one of the back doors..? To me, it looks like part of a trophy - but where would that come from?

At one point I've thought it looked like a part of an air rifle, however, I can also see your thoughts on a trophy. A large one though. A trophy would definitely be something I could see in a church. A lot of youth groups participate in various competitions.

"If" a gun was used, picking up the bullet "casings", could be considered: trying to "clean-up" the crime scene.

Do a Google search for this, and you will see more about it:

killer picked up the bullet casings

True, unless it was a revolver. Speculation only though.
Do you have a link discussing bullet casings were picked up? I hadn't seen that at all...

AFAIK "Clean up" was left open by LE...ambiguity isn't nice LE....but I get it. ;)

I'm sure they had a 'very' good reason for leaving it open....another clue for us but specifics only SP would know.
I'm not convinced a gun was used but I surely could be wrong. lol
JMO

I was under the impression that LE said an interior motion-activated camera caught the movement of her car as it drove up and parked under the porte cochere, though I doubt I could find it again in these threads. I agree with SteveS that LE stated none of the outdoor cameras had been working that morning. (Also stated was, prior to that morning they'd been working "intermittently.")

So looking at the indoor NG diagram which showed interior cameras near the SW porte cochere entrance, I simply deduced (rightly or wrongly) that the camera in this diagram on the hall wall pointed toward the glass SW doors was the one that 'activated' (with its timeclock also recording the 4:16am time) when MB pulled up under that awning to unload. It's the camera in the bottom right of this diagram ("where Missy died") with two arrows pointing at it:

View attachment 96338

It is fascinating to me. If it was an interior camera in the SW corner that caught MB's car arriving, it would be so odd that this same camera didn't pick up the attack. It seems that SP would have been hiding around the corner. How is it that SP would have avoided being picked up by the same camera that supposedly got Missy's car! It just isn't adding up to me.

Thank you for helping me think through this.

It is fascinating to me. If it was an interior camera in the SW corner that caught MB's car arriving, it would be so odd that this same camera didn't pick up the attack. It seems that SP would have been hiding around the corner. How is it that SP would have avoided being picked up by the same camera that supposedly got Missy's car! It just isn't adding up to me.

Thank you for helping me think through this.

Just a random thought... But maybe the attack happened in the bathroom?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-gear-18-Apr-2016-27&p=12617723#post12617723I was thinking about this too and so I went in search of pictures of the direction that MB's truck was parked. So, what's causing me some confusion is that MB parked the direction facing toward the highway vs. facing toward the back of the church as if she would have driven behind the building. However, the back of the church is where some of the damage had occurred. If she drove by the front entrance, she would have had to put her truck in reverse to be parked the direction that she was. Sorry if you guys already talked about this

Respectfully BBM, no, she could come in the one drive entrance turn immediately right, pass in front of the church with is West side, then make a left circle under the Covered Awning. Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg

Example from SS from the helicopter video april 18 example.JPG

If the camera that activated was interior where MB parked, which camera picked up the car parked far away in the back lot? Also, I remember reading that after perp passed bulletin board and weakly attempted to open the nearby door, they looked directly at the camera, walked towards camera with head turned and I believe the camera went black at that point. Maybe because no more movement or perp disabled which would account for not seeing the murder or seeing Missy on camera again after she entered. Just a thought. And when they said perp walked back up the hallway after the crime and presumably left the same way they came in, perp may have walked up the hallway that does not pass the front where Missy came in to avoid being seen if someone were at that door. Which means that perhaps the video of perp touching the wall could be after the murder. I have felt that it was but also thought perp would have walked straight back up tiled hallway the way they came in.

Yes, I don't think the investigative NG sent her research team in to map it. Just swiped what she found available on the net. ;)

I got the NG map from back in Thead 17 about page 50 or thereabouts, after the 4/16 NG show aired and we were referencing it. Here's another map I have of arkansasmimi's (5/5 revision) showing slightly different camera placement (and rooms)...

image.jpg

...though I think arkansasmimi had a black and white one also which was the one NG 'borrowed' (but I can't remember if that version had the cameras placed on it).

My opinion is that the killer is a major loser and knows it now after this crime. A very dangerous loose cannon. If I lived around there I would be on high alert.

Results of QUICK POLLS from thread 26

The police know who did it 38
The police have no idea 9
Undecided/confused 40

The killer is female 19
The killer is male 18

Missy knew her killer, it was a targeted attack 50
Missy did NOT know her killer, but it was a targeted attack 2
Missy did not know her killer, and it was NOT a targeted attack 1

Thank you, Cover! You are a superb pollster :cheers:

Ok there ya go...if you have a issue with the quotes, please pm me or alert the post.

:tyou:

Yes. I posted in the last thread more about it.

Sent from my iPhone

I thought I remembered that but I wasn't confident enough to say it

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Cover! You are a superb pollster :cheers:

Thanks, just call me the Quick Poll Queen lol!

:Crown:

Interesting that we're totally split on whether perp is male or female, but overwhelmingly in agreement that it was a targeted attack.

Ok there ya go...if you have a issue with the quotes, please pm me or alert the post.

:tyou:

I'm sorry, I think I started that and didn't now how to end it. lol
I'll be more careful next time - Thank you!

Not defending NG in any way, but she was not the only one plucking Arkansasmimi's map. It was also on one of the FB posts VERY soon after Ark.mimi posted it here. I notified Arkansasmimi here very soon after I saw it. That was many threads ago.

Looking for something else earlier on MB Facebook . It gave me chills. I definitely am not saying this person has anything at all to do with anything. Just when I saw MB shared it on Feb 29 https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers/posts/10208770205152351 and all the conversations about the "Thrive" and Le Vel company. which she was still heavily promoting and trying to get people to sell it.. This gentleman she shared pictures of and his comments... what gave me chills ..paraphrasing this post by MB, the guy on Sept. 22, 2015 completed last 12 hour shift as full time Patrol Officer, Tactical Team member . Male in the post is a recipient of Millionaires Award. Seems so sad and scams galore in this case. Maybe MB did come across some doing illegal stuff. < If so I am like others here, hoping and praying LE is keeping MB family under surveillance as to keep them safe. JMHO

The guy looks way too large to be SP, but perhaps his wife/business partner could be checked out? JMO

(I just don't know what/who we are allowed to sleuth here? I sure wouldn't want to give problems to any innocent people)

The guy looks way too large to be SP, but perhaps his wife/business partner could be checked out? JMO

(I just don't know what/who we are allowed to sleuth here? I sure wouldn't want to give problems to any innocent people)

I took a look-see. I think she was out of state at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper