TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still around, mostly just reading unless I have something valuable to add to the conversation. I chimed in a little bit last night on the topic of LE being at AT's class yesterday morning.

Otherwise, I'm not hearing much new at all. In fact, it seems like some locals are regurgitating the rumors about CT/AJ. I don't know if it's a new push to point the finger at them or if it is that they are just now gaining interest in the case and reading things from a few weeks ago.

For me, the CT/AT thing is not out of the question, but if it were that simple (jealousy) I just think that we would see an arrest and pretty much a case closed. There is something else operating in this, and I wonder more now than earlier if Missy was aware of or involved in some shady financial biz. The motive could include jealousy but whoever bludgeoned her to death really feared and loathed her. I think that locals are concentrating on things about her that they have heard, but may not know as a fact, but there may be a deeper motivation for her gruesome elimination. JUST MY OPINION

For me, the CT/AT thing is not out of the question, but if it were that simple (jealousy) I just think that we would see an arrest and pretty much a case closed. There is something else operating in this, and I wonder more now than earlier if Missy was aware of or involved in some shady financial biz. The motive could include jealousy but whoever bludgeoned her to death really feared and loathed her. I think that locals are concentrating on things about her that they have heard, but may not know as a fact, but there may be a deeper motivation for her gruesome elimination. JUST MY OPINION

Agree with you completely. I don't think that she was aware of or involved in any shady financial business, but possibly was aware of some other illicit activity taking place.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Looking for something else earlier on MB Facebook . It gave me chills. I definitely am not saying this person has anything at all to do with anything. Just when I saw MB shared it on Feb 29 https://www.facebook.com/missy.bever...08770205152351 and all the conversations about the "Thrive" and Le Vel company. which she was still heavily promoting and trying to get people to sell it.. This gentleman she shared pictures of and his comments... what gave me chills ..paraphrasing this post by MB, the guy on Sept. 22, 2015 completed last 12 hour shift as full time Patrol Officer, Tactical Team member . Male in the post is a recipient of Millionaires Award. Seems so sad and scams galore in this case. Maybe MB did come across some doing illegal stuff. < If so I am like others here, hoping and praying LE is keeping MB family under surveillance as to keep them safe. JMHO

The guy looks way too large to be SP, but perhaps his wife/business partner could be checked out? JMO

(I just don't know what/who we are allowed to sleuth here? I sure wouldn't want to give problems to any innocent people)

Respectfully BBM, Again, I was not accusing anyone. I just stated that it gave me chills reading reading something MB shared on her FB.

I think that the only one who has hung in here and is seriously sleuthing is Glammie. Others have just repeated rumors and even (some) have gone so far as to chastise us for not having more information, when they have dropped in. Glammie wins the prize, for a serious sleuther, in my book, and if she tells us something that she has learned, she is VERY cautious. Thanks, GLAM. This can't be easy for you and I hope that you stick around for other cases. JMO

I assure you it's a group effort, as I said last night there are three locals whom I completely trust and two are members here. TxMommy has been amazing and she has quite the finger on the pulse of our community as well. I can only speak for a few locals whom I know and trust who are diligent and very careful about what we hear and what we know to be true and we speak with each other before we post anything WS worthy here. I assure you I will be around for a long time. I was a member here a LONG time ago, and have followed many cases from the sidelines. Your stuck with me now. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone

Urgh. What have we actually learned in the last 7 or 8 weeks? Do we know much more than we did on 18th April?

We still don't have a definite gender, method, vehicle or motive for the perp. We've had gait-gate, deaddog-gate (that bloody shirt, and I mean that in the English way!), the eyes, more eyes, the warrant, the mention of a gun and a couple of polls which suggest we are mainly confused, undecided, and prone to change our minds.

We've collectively spent years of our lives stalking (I mean diligently researching, obvs) various suspects, trying to find that one clue. Trouble is it's a small town, you could probably find some sort of connection between any two people if you look hard enough.

27000 posts later it's all, quite frankly, making me a bit grumpy. Someone throw me a positive...

If you keep it to yourself and don't bring it here.

Keeping it to yourself.....There is a little bit of trick to reading the local posts, if you keep it to yourself.

There's essentially two local camps. One is a bunch of somewhat jumpy, predominantly younger crowd. They tend to rumor-monger. And there's a little older group. Different tone. They'll sometimes give you a description of their sources. They might be a little off sometimes, but usually there's at least some truth in it. Like the gun thing. I've always stuck by the premise that there was a gun involved because of how it was presented. AND weighed it against all other the info out there. And kept their comments to myself. lol.

But, the part that is curious, is from 1:49 to 1:52 before SP ever comes out of the door, or the door ever moves. The camera is taping a blank hall. No movement. Unless SP walked down that hall and into that room, the door closed, and the camera was still activated when SP came back out of the door, and LE cut that part out for some reason. We don't have the entire tape, I'm almost sure.

I suppose that the camera could have been triggered even by a wiggling door handle or a moving shadow on the floor underneath/behind the door... something just out of view in the perhaps cropped/zoomed images that we see.

But, the part that is curious, is from 1:49 to 1:52 before SP ever comes out of the door, or the door ever moves. The camera is taping a blank hall. No movement. Unless SP walked down that hall and into that room, the door closed, and the camera was still activated when SP came back out of the door, and LE cut that part out for some reason. We don't have the entire tape, I'm almost sure.

No, you're right. What is in the other 28 minutes, give or take? More of the same in the 2 minutes they gave us? How often could the perp go up and down the same hallways, opening the same doors, etc.

I'm looking forward to Tricia's program tonight. Pete Schulte is on the record saying he believes Missy was targeted.

"Attorney Pete Schulte, a former prosecutor not involved in the investigation, believes Missy was targeted.

"Obviously the person was wearing the gear to get the guard down of anyone who interacted with him like, 'Oh, it's a police officer. I don't feel like there's a threat,'" said Schulte.

Schulte said there does not seem to be any urgency when it comes to a warning from police to the general public.

"'Watch yourselves. Be aware of your surroundings.' We are really not hearing that. That just tells me, pure speculation going into this investigation, they are not looking for an unknown suspect,” he said."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

I hope he gives his opinion as to who targeted Missy. What is the motive, why Missy? What did she do that someone wanted her dead. It's easy to say perhaps a scorned woman. I hope to hear something backed up with facts. Thanks in advance Tricia. Your interviews are invaluable and I look forward to your insightful questions. :loveyou:

And what is really curious to me is where did that white thing come from? Or if what we think is true and the tape is out of sequence, where did it go? I can't see it in the other shots. Looking at this now, could the first part of the tape where the killer comes into the hall and touches the wall as he/she walks be after getting costumed up in whatever room he/she exits? Maybe trying to get used to moving around in that get up? IF changed at church.

Urgh. What have we actually learned in the last 7 or 8 weeks? Do we know much more than we did on 18th April?

We still don't have a definite gender, method, vehicle or motive for the perp. We've had gait-gate, deaddog-gate (that bloody shirt, and I mean that in the English way!), the eyes, more eyes, the warrant, the mention of a gun and a couple of polls which suggest we are mainly confused, undecided, and prone to change our minds.

We've collectively spent years of our lives stalking (I mean diligently researching, obvs) various suspects, trying to find that one clue. Trouble is it's a small town, you could probably find some sort of connection between any two people if you look hard enough.

27000 posts later it's all, quite frankly, making me a bit grumpy. Someone throw me a positive...

I hear ya Cags! Don't have any positives to add, unfortunately! I do nominate your post for POST OF THE WEEK! Hear! Hear!

I've watched CCV-update video til I'm nearly blind, but maybe someone can help me with something I'm not grasping. If the cameras are motion cameras, within the church, then why, are we seeing an empty hallway being recorded from 1:49 to 1:52? Did another person walk past there and set them off before SP opened that door? If they are motion detected then the door opening should have started the camera. I also am curious about the placement of the LE insignias toward the end. Why put them there? Why not at the end, at blank space rather than over part of the assailant? Those things, and the seconds cut out, after the dutch doors, bug me. Maybe they're just not for us to know.

Not sure. I remember seeing this..

5/20 Press Conf: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post12581000

Chief Kevin Johnson: Absolutely, yes. And to clarify that, so––the exterior cameras worked on an intermittent basis, so they were experiencing just some malfunctions. We have video, you know, during previous times of exterior footage, but on the day of the murder we don't have exterior footage from the cameras outside. And again, the cameras inside ––you know, they have their field of view and then they have a motion sensor field, if you will, and those don't always coincide. So, as you see in some of the videos, you know, you see a ––the suspect walk away from a camera and then it deactivates.

So not sure about those time marks. I know there are skips when the Suspect is coming back down the Dutch door hallway towards the camera. Since these are spliced together videos from areas in diff hallways, its really hard to say without seeing the unedited video. JMHO

Respectfully BBM, Again, I was not accusing anyone. I just stated that it gave me chills reading reading something MB shared on her FB.

Oh, I didn't think that you were accusing him; and the former LE/Tactical Squad connection was very intriguing.

I suppose that the camera could have been triggered even by a wiggling door handle or a moving shadow on the floor underneath/behind the door... something just out of view in the perhaps cropped/zoomed images that we see.

Off topic but Verbonica, I have spent more time than is necessary playing Boggle with your avatar. Any chance you could shake the letters up? ;)

I don't know if this is disrespectful, but I imagine the arrest to be a bit like the end of a Scooby Doo show. And I think this description, though quite broad, will prove to be quite accurate.

Keeping it to yourself.....There is a little bit of trick to reading the local posts, if you keep it to yourself.

There's essentially two local camps. One is a bunch of somewhat jumpy, predominantly younger crowd. They tend to rumor-monger. And there's a little older group. Different tone. They'll sometimes give you a description of their sources. They might be a little off sometimes, but usually there's at least some truth in it. Like the gun thing. I've always stuck by the premise that there was a gun involved because of how it was presented. AND weighed it against all other the info out there. And kept their comments to myself. lol.

Anyone can sleuth anyone they want. It just can't be brought here because of TOS.
ETA: from Missy's FB.

I assure you it's a group effort, as I said last night there are three locals whom I completely trust and two are members here. TxMommy has been amazing and she has quite the finger on the pulse of our community as well. I can only speak for a few locals whom I know and trust who are diligent and very careful about what we hear and what we know to be true and we speak with each other before we post anything WS worthy here. I assure you I will be around for a long time. I was a member here a LONG time ago, and have followed many cases from the sidelines. Your stuck with me now. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone

You just made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully BBM, thats what I think (going in then coming back out) And we for certain do not have all the video. This is spliced together sections, that MPD wanted to share, they have IIRC a little over 30 minutes of video (captured on video not - MPD has not said this was the total time the Suspect was in the building, Suspect was in rooms that time is not on video unless a camera was in that room) JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto