TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still there? Because I don't see a new one for today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a couple of new comments over on the far left-hand side of the page. I'm not a FB member, but that's all that I can see.

Here's the aerial view itself. But I'm not sure how reliable it was to say the vent stacks show us the location of restrooms, since we see several of them located over known hallways.

attachment.php

Large church, large congregation, probably more than 2 bathrooms. JMO.

I used to think female but then was swayed by BratBat's animation as well.i don't see anything indicating past military, though. Veterans usually have a rigid posture and disciplined demeanor. The person on video looks like a slob to me.

I can easily see slob, or injured.
His walk reminds me of older vets that were injured in war and now have pot bellies. But with all that gear on I doubt they can be as heavy or beer-bellied as I once first thought. It still could be a masculine female with broad shoulders, or slightly effeminate, older or injured male. It really freaks me out that I cannot decide on the gender.
I hope this case doesn't go cold.

Here's the one from Nancy Grace (I believe):

attachment.php

ETA: Correcting my earlier post, looks like there were only 2 interior cams in that SW corner - the third cam I was remembering was an exterior one just outside the SW doors (and not functioning).

ETA again: yes, borrowed much from Arkansasmimi (slightly different SW cam placement with 2 NE cams also noted and less other room detail, so that's why I used NG's version)

Respectfully.. (and not that it matters to me,) Arkansasmimi drew both of those renderings. NG showed it on her program. I referenced it in here (WS) and Arkansasmimi told me NG used her photo on TV, and that she (Ark) had a better one she was working on, hence the 2nd drawing. UNLESS I misunderstood (wouldn't be the first time) both of those were drawn by Ark.

RBBM and changed two words in your post which are blue.

I disagree with the bolded part - I do not think SP "cared" for the other occupants. If this was a planned murder, the SP is a highly organized type who had a detailed plan which likely included Plan B variables. Other occupants of a house are obstacles, threats, interference, persons who can dial 911, extra persons to disable or murder if necessary, noisemakers, "you cannot herd cats" and one occupant may run to a neighbor, there may be a dog, and, a victim has an advantage in their own home because they know the space intimately, for example where a gun is hidden. The CoC space elimates all of these issues and more, and gave the advantage to SP who controlled that space. JMO, not bashing you or your post, I just disagree that this SP cared about anybody, and to me, SP's actions were very mission-oriented, operational, an op. I do agree with you that if there are more persons involved in a conspiracy that those persons may care about the family.

I think that there is a lot of truth in what you post. However, there were known cameras at the church? Was does that particular "threat of discovery" not phase SP? It seems that stumbling into another person, especially since it is likely SP knew about the CG class, could have also happened at the church. I wonder if SP actually thought the church was safer or if he/she didn't want MB's children to find her body.

You have given me a lot to consider. Thank you.

SP sure does not look as if he/she is in a rage, very calm and relaxed, not a hint of adrenaline racing through their body or even anxiety.

If there was video of SP during MB's murder, I highly doubt SP would look calm. This rage and anger had been building for some time. It was only after MB arrived that it was unleashed IMO.

RBBM- how did the SP show compassion for MB's children? He or she left them to grow-up without a mother- it's cruel. If MB was killed in her home and the 3 girls were spared- I may lean toward the statement I bolded above. Otherwise, no, SP showed no compassion for MB, her family or friends.

As tragic as losing their mother is, it could have been worse if they found their mother.

I do. I think the perp was a young male, possibly under the influence of something, and unfamiliar with the church. Did not expect anyone to be there for hours. Wore the outfit to conceal identity. Didn't steal anything but would have if not interrupted. Not sure the murdet went down like many people think. If MB crashed thru a glass table/door/window, then most of her injuries could have been caused as the glass shattered. We just don't have enough detail to know.

Agree with the young male part. Though, a fam member in the building business tells me that (per TX building code) those doors and windows would all be made with safety glass (breaks up into little pea-shaped glass particles like the back door window did), so she'd likely not have gotten brutal injuries from doors or windows breaking during the struggle. The glass table in the hallway, I'm not so sure (safety glass or not). But, I get the feeling it wasn't broken during any interaction with SP, because no interaction between the two of them was caught on hall cctv, and that table was in the hall.

I remember that post, but I think that was a photo from a website, Bootsctr. Not from the church. Poster was just illustrating how similar such a cam might be to the rectangular shape of the object in SP's hand. IF that had been the style of cam installed at the church. (Prompting other posters to comment that they thought the interior cams were fish-eye...)
PIM, you just posted a photo a couple of pages ago of the exterior porte cochere doors, and Thanks! I was looking for it and could not find that I had saved that particular one. In the uppermost right corner, hidden in the shadows, there is what appears to be an exterior camera that is a white rectangular shape, and in the foreground there is yellow crime scene tape (camera box intact). Below are photos of the Coconut Room #8 on two different days. The door and two roll-up metal windows go to the kitchen; this room is on the north, side, hallway. The object over the door - is that a fish-eye camera?

Attachments

• church coconut room 8.jpg
    church coconut room 8.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 69
  • church coconut room maybe.jpg
    church coconut room maybe.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 69
Yes, it's not by them, but another person has posted to their page. It was put up 10 hours ago. The post itself is from The Murder of Terri-Missy Bevers

I don't see it either?

The Midlothian PD has a new post on its FB page. I don't know how to share it here, but some very interesting observations are posted there..
I saw that.. Brownwood is about 2.5 hours from here due west. Thanks!

I'm bringing over a post of mine from the last thread to see if anyone has seen any pictures or has any additional thoughts.

I have a fitbit too. Your post makes me wonder the same things if Missy had a fitbit too.

There had to be a blood trail left behind.. no matter which way SP left, wouldn't you think? (just my thoughts)

Not necessarily. Puncture wounds often don't result in a lot of external bleeding. With anterior chest wounds, if the body is left face-up, the blood may pool inside the chest.

SP sure does not look as if he/she is in a rage, very calm and relaxed, not a hint of adrenaline racing through their body or even anxiety.
You're right. I'm no expert but IMO it sure doesn't look like someone preparing to kill someone. IMO burglary gone bad. So IF it were someone planning on killing MB, why at the church, with a last minute schedule change and how did they know where in the church she would go and without prior knowledge of her routine (route) when entering the church AND was she even found along that "regular" route? Or did she maybe have to use the bathroom or something real quick? IMO wrong place wrong time. And if that is the case, its sad that this normal family has to have every sordid detail of their life exposed.

I agree with this 100%. The cameras worked only intermittently. . . . It would seem only very a few people would know that information about the cameras.

I think cameras were expected, thus the costume, the early arrival, the ridiculous "vandalizing" and a quick orientation. JMO

PIM, you just posted a photo a couple of pages ago of the exterior porte cochere doors, and Thanks! I was looking for it and could not find that I had saved that particular one. In the uppermost right corner, hidden in the shadows, there is what appears to be an exterior camera that is a white rectangular shape, and in the foreground there is yellow crime scene tape (camera box intact). Below are photos of the Coconut Room #8 on two different days. The door and two roll-up metal windows go to the kitchen; this room is on the north, side, hallway. The object over the door - is that a fish-eye camera?

You're welcome! And yes, that taped crime scene did show a good view of the exterior camera there at the SW doors. What a shame it wasn't working. :(

Re the photos you've posted - above the door looks (to me) to be just your typical classroom wall clock. Seems to read about 9:10 in the first (colorful) picture and about 8:15 in the 2nd one with the red tub on the table.

While hallway motion-activated cams are typical in commercial buildings (especially near exits), interior room cctv cams are not as common. My expert isn't around at the moment, but it seems it'd not only be expensive but there may even be code restrictions against putting cctv cams in classrooms. I'll try to remember to check with him when I get the chance.

I'm on an iPad mini, so I'm seeing the posts differently. The post I'm seeing has taken photos of someone and compared them to the body shape and arm swing of the SP..that is what is interesting. Apparently 'The Murder of Terri-Missy Bevers' is a FB group or community

Does anyone have a link to the location of the police presence on Mt. Zion Road quite some time back? Is it in the scanner feed? Help please?

I'm on an iPad mini, so I'm seeing the posts differently. The post I'm seeing has taken photos of someone and compared them to the body shape and arm swing of the SP..that is what is interesting. Apparently 'The Murder of Terri-Missy Bevers' is a FB group or community

I don't think that post is still there. I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977