TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if a person calls forward their cell phone does it show up on their call list or on the phone it was forwarded to or both with maybe a notation that it was a forwarded call. I looked it up but answers are all over the place. No I am not trying to keep someone from finding out something but wondering if someone could be in one place and call forward their phone but when answered show they were in another place. Hope this makes sense.

When a cell phone activates call-fwd to another cell phone and is powered on all calls will be in the call history and on the detailed billing for both cell phones. However, if the cell phone that has call-fwd activated is powered off the call won't be in the call history, but it will be on the detailed billing. If the phone that is taking the forwarded calls answers the phone call it will reflect the location of the cell phone that is taking the call.

This raises an interesting point that may help us separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what is true versus possibly not true, with respect to LE statements. In Exhibit A to the search warrant labelled “Search Warrant.pdf” in post #3 of thread #10, the affiant states: “At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building.” Although not 100% unambiguous, I read the above to say the murder was not captured on video. But an affiant – law enforcement or not – cannot lie in an affidavit without risking a charge of perjury. Thus, I think the surveillance video does not show the crime. By contrast, I'm sure there are many LE statements we are aware of that were not included in any affidavits.
:goodpost:

(If this link has already been posted previously by someone, I did not happen to see it.)

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the "heighth" of the perp, and I remember that a poster previously talked about, comparing the heighth of the person to the door (and they wondered, how high the door was.)

I just came across this:

(At the following link, scroll down to where it states:

Height can be measured by comparisons to door.)

This particular 'clip' of the surveillance camera video
shows the perp standing 'pretty straight', right in front of, a door (with their hand on the doorknob).

This particular 'still shot' seems like it would be a pretty good one (maybe the "best one"), in doing a "comparison" to try to determine the approximate heighth of the perp.

(That door, is the "two-halves" door. When unlatched, it is two 'halves'. You can verify that it is the "two-halves" door, by going to the second link, shown below, and scrolling down to: Page 11)

http://www.robsonforensic.com/articles/forensic-video-analyst-expert-witness

[url]http://www.robsonforensic.com/upload/articles/Forensic-Video-Analyst-Creek-Side-Church-Homicide.pdf

[/URL]

Do we know if she was killed with the hammer? I've seen several people post that and thought maybe I missed something. I thought LE said something like "tool consistent with what the murderer was carrying," but weren't there several tools in the video?

Since I'm an Occam's Razor guy, I simply assume it was what we have almost every reason to believe it was, which is a death by hammer blows. If it was NOT a hammer, but rather another tool, I think my point is even more underscored. A blunt force trauma death, by some sort of tool (by a hammer, or by a tool even less apt for such a job), IMO seems like way more of a masculine deed in nature and necessity, for the vast majority of the population.

I thought the same thing at first, but given that his/her (I use this though I believe it is a male) face and chest are covered, I'm not sure what signs of anxiety we would see at that point that are not obscured by the outfit. When s/he looks up at the camera, I think there's a little anxiety there, but that's just MHO. All of the calm walking around, to me, occurred during his/her attempts at staging (like the utterly lackluster attempt to pry open that door). I think s/he was just trying to make marks that looked like a burglary, and there's probably not a lot of anxiety in that particular act of staging.

I wonder, though, what would be point of making sure the murder occurred away from the cameras. Why would s/he be concerned about that, as others have suggested. Surely, s/he knew that LE would figure out how MB was killed anyway. What would seeing it give away?

I may have mentioned this before, that when they murdered her they may have purposely exposed themselves to her. Just a thought.

Or.....just in case they were unmasked during a struggle and they didn't want to be exposed on camera.

Does anyone know if a person calls forward their cell phone does it show up on their call list or on the phone it was forwarded to or both with maybe a notation that it was a forwarded call. I looked it up but answers are all over the place. No I am not trying to keep someone from finding out something but wondering if someone could be in one place and call forward their phone but when answered show they were in another place. Hope this makes sense.

I'll cut to the bottom line, and save you the trouble of continuing to chase a dead end. LE has verified via independent confirmation that, at the time of the murder, BB was in MS as he said, and that RB was in CA as he said.

(If this link has already been posted previously by someone, I did not happen to see it.)

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the "heighth" of the perp, and I remember that a poster previously talked about, comparing the heighth of the person to the door (and they wondered, how high the door was.)

I just came across this:

shows the perp standing 'pretty straight', right in front of, a door (with their hand on the doorknob).

This particular 'still shot' seems like it would be a pretty good one (maybe the "best one"), in doing a "comparison" to try to determine the approximate heighth of the perp.

That's really interesting, thanks for posting the link. I didn't listen to the NG interview as don't want to disturb sleeping husband...but went through the slide show.
Curious to know what BratBat has to say about his observations.

Thanks to Tippy Linn:

http://www.my-ms.org/symptoms_movement_disorders.htm

Many people with MS will experience difficulty with walking, which is more formally termed gait. Studies suggest that half the people with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) will need some assistance with walking within 15 years of their diagnosis. Gait problems in MS are caused by a variety of factors such as fatigue. MS damage to nerve pathways may hamper coordination and/or cause weakness, poor balance, numbness, or spasticity. Concern about falling and the emotional impact of appearing impaired in public causes problems as well.

Many people continue to walk, and to work on improving their walking while using an aid. They find that assistive devices allow them to get where they want to go without exhausting all their energy reserves. The idea is not appealing initially to many people because a cane typically represents "feebleness" and a wheelchair or scooter says that MS has "won." The majority of people with MS who use the right assistive technology end up with a very different perspective. They recognize that a brace or cane allows them to walk with confidence and a wheelchair or scooter provides safety, speed, and saves energy for more important things.

Interesting article! IMO SP's gait seems well comparable to walking problems because of a serious disease! Do we have to imagine the perp already using a wheelchair or a walking frame in daily life, I wonder? In any case I would imagine the perp as a desperate and depressive woman (man?) IF a disease is the reason for an attack on a healthy female fitness trainer (and maybe rival).

I just came across this:

I didn't watch the NG program - thanks for the post and the link.

I think Batbrat's work blows this guys work out of the water. I'm not trying to downplay this guys work or say he's unqualified, he's obviously an expert and great at what he does. IMO there's no comparison. It doesn't appear to be anywhere close to the same level or have the same details that Batbrat has shared with us.

Or.....just in case they were unmasked during a struggle and they didn't want to be exposed on camera.

Yeah...perp went thru all that trouble making the whole disguise, just to take it off when vomiting the crime.

Thanks to Tippy Linn:

http://www.my-ms.org/symptoms_movement_disorders.htm

Many people with MS will experience difficulty with walking, which is more formally termed gait. Studies suggest that half the people with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) will need some assistance with walking within 15 years of their diagnosis. Gait problems in MS are caused by a variety of factors such as fatigue. MS damage to nerve pathways may hamper coordination and/or cause weakness, poor balance, numbness, or spasticity. Concern about falling and the emotional impact of appearing impaired in public causes problems as well.

Many people continue to walk, and to work on improving their walking while using an aid. They find that assistive devices allow them to get where they want to go without exhausting all their energy reserves. The idea is not appealing initially to many people because a cane typically represents "feebleness" and a wheelchair or scooter says that MS has "won." The majority of people with MS who use the right assistive technology end up with a very different perspective. They recognize that a brace or cane allows them to walk with confidence and a wheelchair or scooter provides safety, speed, and saves energy for more important things.

Interesting article! IMO SP's gait seems well comparable to walking problems because of a serious disease! Do we have to imagine the perp already using a wheelchair or a walking frame, I wonder?

I thought it was an interesting article. I'm glad you thought so too. It made me wonder if maybe the SP couldn't take anymore and mentally lost it due to a serious and deteriorating disease. Maybe found something out and it was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. All speculation on my part, but it made me think.......could be.

Can someone tell me what ETA stands for?

I've always known it to stand for, "estimated time of arrival". I've been trying to figure it out, but my mind automatically goes to that and I get a total brain block. LOL :gaah:

I've always known it to stand for, "estimated time of arrival". I've been trying to figure it out, but my mind automatically goes to that and I get a total brain block. LOL :gaah:
On a forum its 'edited to add'.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited To Add =

This raises an interesting point that may help us separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what is true versus possibly not true, with respect to LE statements. In Exhibit A to the search warrant labelled “Search Warrant.pdf” in post #3 of thread #10, the affiant states: “At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building.” Although not 100% unambiguous, I read the above to say the murder was not captured on video. But an affiant – law enforcement or not – cannot lie in an affidavit without risking a charge of perjury. Thus, I think the surveillance video does not show the crime. By contrast, I'm sure there are many LE statements we are aware of that were not included in any affidavits.

Thank you, that's good to know (that what is on the affidavit is true.. to the best of their knowledge at the time.) They have chosen their words very carefully. Ex: The chief gave his first press release.. pretty much read the carefully scripted release, then took some questions. One of the questions was "Did you say the victim was shot? The chief replied "No, I did not say that... no sir." True, he didn't "say" that. [video=youtube;XNLtwTK2hq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8[/video] at 5:24

Then an ATF bomb sniffing, gun residue dog shows up on the scene 2 days after the murder to check for bombs and gun residue (and the autopsy.. )

It's hard for me to swallow that the perp was estimated at approx 6' tall... then could be as short as 5'2". I wish I dared go in the COC to measure the doors for Batbrat... but I just can't. SteveS went and took photos and has a really good idea. Batbrat (that does this sort of analyzing at work) has given us the best clues yet. Especially since we aren't privy to much and that's ok.... when you are local, it takes a toll on you when this KILLER is on the loose and your family lives here.

Many, MANY questions remain, believe me, I am 100% behind the LE, and realize they have their reasons for what they release to the public. Hopefully, they aren't as lost as they claim to be. :scared: The frustrating thing is they aren't telling us they are on top of this...no updates.. just crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977