TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm an Occam's Razor guy, I simply assume it was what we have almost every reason to believe it was, which is a death by hammer blows. If it was NOT a hammer, but rather another tool, I think my point is even more underscored. A blunt force trauma death, by some sort of tool (by a hammer, or by a tool even less apt for such a job), IMO seems like way more of a masculine deed in nature and necessity, for the vast majority of the population.

(It was stated by LE)

injuries

are consistent with

tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building.

[That the suspect (killer) WANTED TO BE SEEN on surveillance camera video carrying throughout the building].

To try to get police to believe, that this was "not" a premeditated murder.

[Yet, again: trying to "stage" this case as, a burglary (gone wrong)]

This person WANTED TO BE SEEN on the video,
carrying around "tools" and using them. (prying open doors, etc.)

(and person already knew, what they were going to kill her "with")
(and it will be: "tool") (and WANTED TO BE SEEN, carrying "it" around the building.)

``````
a "large hammer"

was found

"near

her body"

(> Of course it was <)
(WANTED it to be found
near
the body.)

, "and other tools"

`````
I have got to tell you:
(This person did a "dumb thing", doing this case.)

However, this person is not actually, dumb. (They are somewhat, intelligent.)

````````
I can pretty much 'read' this person (what they did), like a "book".

(This is not some...'theory', of mine.)

(It is a fact.)
(It is, what it is.)

This person WANTED TO BE SEEN, carrying those "tools".
(This person was trying to "stage" the scene.
Trying to make it "look like",
a burglary (gone wrong)
This is a "fact".

[Don't believe, what you (first) SEE]

[I think police know that, "now".

At first, they thought it may have been, a burglary (gone wrong.)
[That usually is what police "first" think,
when they see a "staged" case (burglary, gone wrong)]

But now they say:
They believe she was targeted.

[Well I hope they also see the rest of it.
How this person
WANTED TO BE SEEN carrying "tools".
Because, they "staged" (tried to, anyway) this case.] (burglary, gone wrong)

(In essence, they actually tried to use the surveillance camera, to their "benefit".
They WANTED TO BE SEEN carrying "tools",
and prying open doors, etc.)

I hope police are now "tuned in" to this.

This person went there to kill her.
(You're darn right, she was targeted.)

And this person gave it some "thought". (Exactly how long, I don't know - but they gave it 'some' thought, before they did it. And, in 'somewhat' great "detail".)

(It was stated by LE)

injuries

are consistent with

[That the suspect (killer) WANTED TO BE SEEN on surveillance camera video carrying throughout the building].

(and it will be: "tool") (and WANTED TO BE SEEN, carrying "it" around the building.)

``````
a "large hammer"

was found

"near

her body"

(> Of course it was <)
(WANTED it to be found
near
the body.)

, "and other tools"

`````
I have got to tell you:

````````

(It is a fact.)
(It is, what it is.)

a burglary (gone wrong)
This is a "fact".

But now they say:

How this person

(In essence, they actually tried to use the surveillance camera, to their "benefit".

And this person gave it some "thought". (Exactly how long, I don't know - but they gave it 'some' thought, before they did it. And, in 'somewhat' great "detail".)

Yep - we're on the same page!

It's hard for me to swallow that the perp was estimated at approx 6' tall... then could be as short as 5'2". I wish I dared go in the COC to measure the doors for Batbrat... but I just can't. SteveS went and took photos and has a really good idea. Batbrat (that does this sort of analyzing at work) has given us the best clues yet. Especially since we aren't privy to much and that's ok.... when you are local, it takes a toll on you when this KILLER is on the loose and your family lives here.

Snipped & BBM
This is a horrible tragedy for MB's family, friends and the entire community....my heart aches for all of you. I pray for closure, justice and healing for everyone!

Yes, there was quite some planning behind all that, whether it was a burglary or a targeted hit. In that regards I am wondering, if and how often the Creekside Church has travelers or tourists joining their services or events. Is the CC somehow connected to any other church(es) in other states? Does anyone know?

-Nin

LE has stated it was a targetted killing --------- No burglary. Only attempts to stage it as if it were.

(refer to posting # 622)

Therefore,

they are trying to hide the
WHO (did it)
and
WHAT ("Why") of it.

= The person
knew her/can be tied to her,
in some way.

LE has stated it was a targetted killing --------- No burglary. Only attempts to stage it as if it were.

That's the thing, in regard to "staged".
(Except for my bringing that up), I have not seen anyone else - including LE - state anything at all about "that".
So as far as I knew, noone else "noticed" that.

(and that is a very important aspect, in regard to this case.)

A case can be a "target" case (but, no "staging" is done.)

(But in this case, I know that it "was" done.)

We can assume that LE knows that, but do they ??

```````
In regard to your statement, "no burglary",

it could still be "burglary", "TOO".

There have been many cases in which someone broke into a home - "burglary" -
FOR REASON OF,
to commit, "Rape".

[They can be charged with "burglary" AND "rape"]

Definition of "burglary" states:
"is [usually] done for reason of,

in order to,
COMMIT a
[another] crime."

```````
A common reason for "burglary", is
to commit: theft.

Of course, it can be for "other" reasons:

There have been many cases in which "burglary" was done
for reason of,
to commit: Rape

There have cases in which "burglary" was done
for reason of,
to commit: Murder

When you reply can you please do so with quote. I see a lot of post that I don't get because they are seeming to an answer something but....I don't know what they are answering.

After more than 2 months we have no profiling of the perp, AFAIK. LE/FBI seem to find it not helpful and necessary ..... :thinking:

Not MSM, German newspaper 19.4.16 (I didn't know before)

http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/...t-gekleideter-ermordet-fitness-trainerin.html

Ein Unbekannter in einer Uniform, die der Kleidung von Spezialeinheiten ähnelte und die Aufschrift &#8222;Polizei&#8220; auf der Brust und auf dem Rücken hatte, hat die Fitnesstrainerin Terri Leann Bevers vor einer Kirche der Kleinstadt Midlothian, Bundesstaat Texas, getötet, wie der Fernsehsender WFAA berichtete.

A stranger in a uniform that resembled the clothing of special forces and the inscription "police" had on the chest and on the back has the fitness trainer Terri Leann Bevers front of a church town Midlothian, Texas killed, as the television channel WFAA reported.

Die 45-jährige Frau kam am frühen Morgen zu dem Kirchengebäude, um den Fitnessunterricht zu leiten. Sie wurde in dem Moment getötet, als sie ihre Sportausrüstung aus dem Auto holte. Laut den Videoaufzeichnungen war der Mörder eine halbe Stunde zuvor zu der Kirche gekommen.

The 45-year-old woman came in the early morning to the church building to conduct the sports trainer. She was at that moment killed when she took their sports equipment out of the car. According to the video recordings of the killer was a half hour previously come to the church.

(with Google translation)

Not MSM, German newspaper 19.4.16 (I didn't know before)

http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/...t-gekleideter-ermordet-fitness-trainerin.html

Ein Unbekannter in einer Uniform, die der Kleidung von Spezialeinheiten ähnelte und die Aufschrift &#8222;Polizei&#8220; auf der Brust und auf dem Rücken hatte, hat die Fitnesstrainerin Terri Leann Bevers vor einer Kirche der Kleinstadt Midlothian, Bundesstaat Texas, getötet, wie der Fernsehsender WFAA berichtete.

Die 45-jährige Frau kam am frühen Morgen zu dem Kirchengebäude, um den Fitnessunterricht zu leiten. Sie wurde in dem Moment getötet, als sie ihre Sportausrüstung aus dem Auto holte. Laut den Videoaufzeichnungen war der Mörder eine halbe Stunde zuvor zu der Kirche gekommen.

(with Google translation)

Those details are not consistent with what the US media have shared. I do not believe that source to be reliable, as I doubt it has an independent reporter working in Texas.

When a cell phone activates call-fwd to another cell phone and is powered on all calls will be in the call history and on the detailed billing for both cell phones. However, if the cell phone that has call-fwd activated is powered off the call won't be in the call history, but it will be on the detailed billing. If the phone that is taking the forwarded calls answers the phone call it will reflect the location of the cell phone that is taking the call.

thank you...very interesting. Bet LE is looking at that.

Holy Smokes Batman!!!
You never cease to amaze me with your skill and ability. This is incredible and very helpful. Many thanks for all the time and effort this took; we all appreciate it very much.

:ditto::yourock:

Great Work Batbrat! Here is to hoping your work helps LE put this monster behind :jail:!!!

From Batbrat's animation~~does it appear SP has an injury to right foot/leg or left? I always thought left, but now I think right. I know there were several posters that worked in this area, with the animation does anyone know which one now? That could narrow SP down. RIP MB!! Prays for the family!!

Two options: An average sized person wearing a jacket and tactical vest or a fat person wearing no tactical gear.

According to my estimates and measuring, I don't believe it can reasonably be both. So it must only be one or the other. I'm not trying to bend your mind - just trying to determine what people believe. If you're saying both fat and vest, where does the fat go when the vest is worn over it?

Oh, okay. I didn't mean he or she is fat. I said large and apple-shaped.

Two options: An average sized person wearing a jacket and tactical vest or a fat person wearing no tactical gear.

According to my estimates and measuring, I don't believe it can reasonably be both. So it must only be one or the other. I'm not trying to bend your mind - just trying to determine what people believe. If you're saying both fat and vest, where does the fat go when the vest is worn over it?

Wide angle lenses distort shapes..in one frame when SP is directly next to/under the camera he/she appears thin..in the extended version of the video that runs 2:11, at 1:47 you can see that the bulk of the vest itself makes the perp look bigger than they may actually be. This is the section of the video where SP is breaking glass with hammer.

Very interesting article on MS. My mother had MS and her walk was definitely purposeful and rigid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I call this gait bow - legged as you can clearly see the turn out of feet with walk as well as stance, and a person on SW matches.

My opinion on the size of the person in the video is somewhere in the middle. I love the illustrations, but to me the 'green alien' just seems too skinny. I'm not an expert like some of our posters, but just offering my gut feeling. I wonder if the vest is real or not? I'm guessing not. My gut says short (5'5" or less), average build (not fat, not skinny).

MOO

This morning one of my employees arrived on his motorcycle. He was dressed for riding.
He looked big and bulky, heavy through the torso.
His helmet made his face look very puffy. It was rather shocking to look up from my desk and see him as he really resembled SP!!
He is not a large man, nor is his face fat.

I go along with the perp being average size, not overweight, not necessarily unfit

(It was stated by LE)

injuries

are consistent with

``````
a "large hammer"

was found

"near

her body"

(> Of course it was <)
(WANTED it to be found
near
the body.)

, "and other tools"

`````
I have got to tell you:

````````

(It is a fact.)
(It is, what it is.)

a burglary (gone wrong)
This is a "fact".

But now they say:

How this person

Agree fully. From my understanding of the awesome maps/layouts it appears all hallways except the main entrance to side awning entrance had damage is that correct?

I wonder if SP did in fact use a gun to ensure she would die but then covered up and used the "tools" wounds to yet again attempt to fool LE into thinking burglary gone wrong. How did they know she wouldn't survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977