TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the one from Nancy Grace (I believe):

attachment.php

ETA: Correcting my earlier post, looks like there were only 2 interior cams in that SW corner - the third cam I was remembering was an exterior one just outside the SW doors (and not functioning).

ETA again: yes, borrowed much from Arkansasmimi (slightly different SW cam placement with 2 NE cams also noted and less other room detail, so that's why I used NG's version)

Thank you, Poirotry! So we were told her body was found in the SW corner, which puts her in the red circle. That cold be either the SW corner of the sanctuary or in a possible bathroom area (assuming that is what is in the very most SW corner. It looks like both of those could be out of camera range. I don't see any cams in the sanctuary and both cams in the SW corner likely point down the respective hallways - both away from whatever is in that space I would guess. I think, if I am interpreting the diagram right, it could be likely she was completely out of camera range. Looking at the link Verbonica just posted - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96107&d=1465153307 - that area with the stack we are speculating could be a bathroom definitely looks deep enough to possibly have a slight inset. Many (including myself) have speculated SP knew MS's exact routine, so if she always came in the front doors and walked down to her truck to unlock that door, SP could easily have stood in the inlet waiting for her to pass by.

Well, I'm an idiot and I can't read or spell but I appreciate you pointing it out. Next time I'll be more careful and wear my glasses. ����

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

You are brilliant, and don't worry about the spelling. I kinda like your "Priority" variation...reminds me that I really ought to, on occasion, attempt to tackle my To Do list. :findinglink:

Camera are you familiar with the type of cameras used in the church? Can they be swiveled to aim in a different direction, manually? Wondering if swatperp could have just swiveled it with a broomstick or something to not capture the actual murder. ????? JMO

Is anyone familiar with North Prong Creek? What is the topography like? Based on the pictures from Google Earth, it looks like it would be a good, hidden escape route.

You are brilliant, and don't worry about the spelling. I kinda like your "Priority" variation...reminds me that I really ought to, on occasion, attempt to tackle my To Do list. :findinglink:

I think about doing that too sometimes, then I decide to solve all the unsolved mysteries of the world from my armchair lol:thinking:

This is really great! The one thing I can't help but wonder though, is why the murder isn't on video if the camera position is as posted on the map?

We were told by LE that is wasn't captured.. but.

As promised, another animated sequence of the footage with-to-without gear:
attachment.php

Attachments

• towardgear.gif
    towardgear.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
  • towardgear.gif
    towardgear.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 712
About the SP exit then-some doors swing out to allow exits even if locked (a fire code thing?) or break away so that if pushed they open no matter what to allow egress in a fire or emergency. Do we know if the church doors do this? An alternative to smashing the door once inside. Would allow the SP to exit unnoticed

Is anyone familiar with North Prong Creek? What is the topography like? Based on the pictures from Google Earth, it looks like it would be a good, hidden escape route.

another possible reason for the SWAT gear! Naturally if something was happening at the church the grounds would be 'walked' by an officer. If someone saw a LEO walking around the back area, and then heard the news about the murder, it would make sense that cops were checking out the area..just a thought..

Boogie oogie oogie 'til ya just can't boogie no more......sorry lol it always looks like he's dancing, to me......just some levity, Bat, I really appreciate your work! JMO

Boogie oogie oogie 'til ya just can't boogie no more......sorry lol it always looks like he's dancing, to me......just some levity, Bat, I really appreciate your work! JMO

Hah! Aliens, dancing, etc. I've been looking at these for hours on end and I'm starting to hallucinate plastic army men. Maybe green was the wrong color to choose. ;)

As for the post I'm seeing on the Midlothian PD page..I'm relatively sure it can't be posted here because it is very perp specific..on FB go to the community The Murder of Terri-Missy Bevers and you can see what I saw...I have no idea why the post shows up there for me..don't hate me I'm 61...this technology escapes me sometimes. ��

Hah! Aliens, dancing, etc. I've been looking at these for hours on end and I'm starting to hallucinate plastic army men. Maybe green was the wrong color to choose. ;)

Or, a white guys version of disco dancing.............JMO

Well, I am glad to have it explained because I kept wondering why everyone thought it was so cool. I figured
it must have been something in the background! 😂

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

THIS is why I asked if anyone knows the camera type of the church..............could a camera or cameras have been SWIVELED by perp so as NOT to capture the murder. ??????JMO

It's possible she was in the vestibule area where the cameras could not see.

I'm still having a really hard time placing the location of the restrooms within the context of the map(s) and the cameras. Can someone who has seen them give a better pinpoint location? There is only around 6ft of space between the inner vestibule doorway and the north-facing camera "field of vision". If they're inside the vestibule area, they must be behind the eastern portion near the nursery (?), because on the western side of the vestibule that's where the open patio is. Or they're really small restrooms. I guess that's possible.

THIS is why I asked if anyone knows the camera type of the church..............could a camera or cameras have been SWIVELED by perp so as NOT to capture the murder. ??????JMO

LE answered a question from a reporter in one of the pressers, regarding whether any of the cameras appeared to have been tampered with. Assistant Chief Johnson said that didn't appear to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE answered a question from a reporter in one of the pressers, regarding whether any of the cameras appeared to have been tampered with. Assistant Chief Johnson said that didn't appear to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder since then they discovered they may have been. I wish they'd throw us a bone here.

I'm bringing over a post of mine from the last thread to see if anyone has seen any pictures or has any additional thoughts.

If she was wearing one at the very least it would show exactly when she stopped taking steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977