TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is why I asked if anyone knows the camera type of the church..............could a camera or cameras have been SWIVELED by perp so as NOT to capture the murder. ??????JMO

Yeah that was one of my thoughts several threads ago too. SP manipulated the cameras. That could be possibly---

a) why LE said it seemed targeted (that sure would be a game changer for the burglary theory if SP only took out certain cameras)
b) why it wasn't 'caught' on video
c) why SP was carrying misc. tools around

LE answered a question from a reporter in one of the pressers, regarding whether any of the cameras appeared to have been tampered with. Assistant Chief Johnson said that didn't appear to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that specifically about the outside cameras or just cameras in general? If about inside cameras, disregard my post above! :shame:

What an oppressive contract by CG (^^^^ besides of all the remaining content). I think there are many, many members who got into difficulties.
My entire career was S Senior Contract Administrator for a major corporation. I've written, negotiated and administered hundreds of Contracts for thirty years. This contract is structured one way only, to protect the Company and their ability to pyramid their earning potential with no regard at all for the client base. The goal of this type of operation is not to have satisfied customers but to grow their pyramid in order for those at the top to prosper. The more recruitment, the more the top of the pyramid earns. The "worker ants" are encouraged to put every waking moment into the company, foregoing family and personal lives.
Jmo

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

As promised, another animated sequence of the footage with-to-without gear:
attachment.php
Wow, wish I could do that with my own body.

Suspicion of what? There have been comments on how she has talked about Missy. No one has implied that she was involved in Missy's
murder that I've seen..
I said I thought she made several passive aggressive comments, I also think she knew some of what went on between BB & Missy.
That may be why she seems kinda angry with Missy...hence her comments..or maybe it was just because she found out too about those texts.

When I think about it, I really can't blame her in a way. Dealing with the loss and finding out hurtful info has to be rough.
These are merely observations, nothing more.

I don't think she had anything to do with Missy's death.
Thank you for pointing out that just because MT's comments about MB are being discussed, it doesn't mean that she is being pointed at as a suspect. It is what it is.

Does anyone have a link to the location of the police presence on Mt. Zion Road quite some time back? Is it in the scanner feed? Help please?

This had to do with all the police, FBI activity parked along Mt. Zion Rd. (I think) where there may have been some abandoned homes. Does anyone recall which thread? I'm still a novice at working my way around WS. Can any of you veterans help out a newbie?

Was that specifically about the outside cameras or just cameras in general? If about inside cameras, disregard my post above! :shame:

You do make a good point. I went back and read the transcript here, at the bottom of page 6 / top of page 7:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95142&d=1464039792

The reporter was asking about whether the outside cameras were corrupted.

But Johnson does refer to the technological issues involving motion sensors and field of view. He gives an example of the suspect walking away from a camera and it deactivating.

So it seems to me that the reason the murder wasn't captured might have more to do with the distance than with the field of view or the camera being moved. In other words, the camera could have been aimed directly toward the murder scene but if perp and MB were too far away, the camera deactivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad you posted this. I remember back when there was a lot of discussion about CT and how "she's not from around here". <--That particular statement, somewhat common, is all about the inflection, the tone, or as you point out said with enough honey to make a bee sick but with a glance, or uplifted eyebrow. "She's not from around here" could mean she in fact is not from around here, did not play in the sandbox together, all the way through school and prom, into connections in adult life; or it could be a particularly venomous comment on the person's lifestyle or choices, nuanced so very cleverly for the intended listener. (CT is from Arlington, and is thoroughly "Texan").
LOL, you understood perfectly what I was trying to explain. In Southern Speak, "she's not from around here" means she's an outsider and will always be considered "not one of us". [emoji12]

This had to do with all the police, FBI activity parked along Mt. Zion Rd. (I think) where there may have been some abandoned homes. Does anyone recall which thread? I'm still a novice at working my way around WS. Can any of you veterans help out a newbie?
Thread 18, perhaps in the later pages 57-61? Dates either 5/18 or 5/19, and around 7:00PM CDT (the report was 10 LE SUV's since about 5:00PM CDT, but posts were from about 7:30PM CT to midnight). It turned out to be Meadowbrook Lane and not Mt. Zion Rd. Look in poster Glammie posts around that date.

It was very early on but I do not remember the date. I DO know that GLAMMIE invited a friend of hers in to show us pics of the area and police cars. Either ask Glammie when shes online or look at her OLD posts (would have been in May....) Her friend said what she saw and I think that there were pics. JMO

Thread 18, perhaps in the later pages 57-61? Dates either 5/18 or 5/19, and around 7:00PM CDT (the report was 10 LE SUV's since about 5:00PM CDT, but posts were from about 7:30PM CT to midnight). It turned out to be Meadowbrook Lane and not Mt. Zion Rd. Look in poster Glammie posts around that date.

Thank you so much!

It was very early on but I do not remember the date. I DO know that GLAMMIE invited a friend of hers in to show us pics of the area and police cars. Either ask Glammie when shes online or look at her OLD posts (would have been in May....) Her friend said what she saw and I think that there were pics. JMO

Thank you :)

It's possible she was in the vestibule area where the cameras could not see.

I'm still having a really hard time placing the location of the restrooms within the context of the map(s) and the cameras. Can someone who has seen them give a better pinpoint location? There is only around 6ft of space between the inner vestibule doorway and the north-facing camera "field of vision". If they're inside the vestibule area, they must be behind the eastern portion near the nursery (?), because on the western side of the vestibule that's where the open patio is. Or they're really small restrooms. I guess that's possible.

Don't all bathrooms have to be handicap accessible now? PIM will know too.

Sorry - I was reading my own handwritten notes fwiw - it actually begins on Thread 18, Page 41, with Glammie post#606:...... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rch-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-18/page41

As promised, another animated sequence of the footage with-to-without gear:
attachment.php

A little background disco music with Saturday Night Fever... and the BeeGees. Seriously! You do fantastic work Batbrat!

WOW Sandy, are you organized, or what? Good job! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member