TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did she get into church?
It isn't known which doors MB had keys to. Could have been the 'front' doors or the southwest side doors. It's unlikely that her keys were to any of the other doors or she would have seen something was amiss..jmo

(Do a Google search for) pry bar in door jamb and tap with hammer

... "pry bar

tap

between the door jamb and the trim.

Use a hammer for this."

[Would the average "female" know about this?

(Was the person on the surveillance camera, a male?)

However, a "female" could find this out, with "Google" searches.]

I'm female and know this but I work with sculpture, woodworking. You'd be shocked what the average female may know. Not to be snarky, just stating a fact.

It isn't known which doors MB had keys to. Could have been the 'front' doors or the southwest side doors. It's unlikely that her keys were to any of the other doors or she would have seen something was amiss..jmo

It's also possible that the same key would unlock any and every exterior door. So the only definitive way to know where she entered would be to have been there (seeing what door was unlocked).

In conjunction with my belief that the class was held at the exterior SW corner and that the restrooms were there as well, I think she simply unlocked/entered those SW doors that week (and every time).

So how did she get into church?

The member who commented on the key that Missy had was differentiating between a key to gain entry to the building and a key or keys to enter various rooms within the building. Some members misinterpreted that post to mean that Missy had a key to the main (front) entrance and had to use that entrance because other entrances were keyed differently. This may or may not be the case, but people are repeatedly posting it and forming theories based on it as if it is fact.

This has been probably been asked and answered.

How long had the outside cameras not been working and do they know why they were not working?

No answers have been formally given. I would LOVE to know too.

In my opinion, Missy entered the building through the doors at the drive-up entrance ("under the awning"). Most likely she walked down the small corridor to the immediate left that accesses the restrooms where the killer was lying in wait.

attachment.php
this is an image I got here from WS, I am by no means a pro etc at photo manipulation etc... I adjusted the exposure, sharpness etc. Does one eye appear to "Odd", if yes, could SP have a fake eye, and eye injury, maybe at some point suffer from a stroke (Maybe that would explain odd SP walk?) Just my thoughts and opinions.

I think they both look odd. Sorry but I can't even guess which one you think might be fake or injured. Neither look normal to me.

Do we have any idea of how many campers were normally in MB's 5:00 class?

Were the lights on inside the church when MB got there ? Would this have been out of the ordinary ? Wonder who the janitors were,and when they cleaned ? Did church members do the janitorial work, or did they hire someone(s). ?

It's also possible that the same key would unlock any and every exterior door. So the only definitive way to know where she entered would be to have been there (seeing what door was unlocked).

In conjunction with my belief that the class was held at the exterior SW corner and that the restrooms were there as well, I think she simply unlocked/entered those SW doors that week (and every time).

Maybe another possibility is that the killer jammed those carport vestibule doors, so her key wouldn't open them. She would have then gone to get in at the front door and walked down the hallway back toward the carport doors, which, being jammed shut, would have prevented her from running away out into the parking lot?

I agree. It is highly unlikley that this was a burglary. By the time the victim had arrived, the burglar would have at least had a few things of value stacked up. If looking for collection, he/she spent entirely too much time in all the places that would make no sense to keep the money. Last but not least, because MB could not have identified him/her anyways, it would make absolutly no sense to kill her. If perp was not worried about being seen on camera, then why would they worry about being seen in person? At most if MB supprised the per, maybe push her down and run off. I have heard mention here neumerous time that this also may have been a motorcycle helment. I have been ridiing my entire life, and there are many styles of helment, but full helments are not fluted at the bottom. Its not condusive to riding and the wind would catch any open space between the face and the hood. In every part of the video where the perp turns, I can see that the helment is wider at the bottom, like a tactical or combat style helment.
I also don't think, somone whent out and purchase this gear for the prupose of this act. Whoever they are, had access to it.

Maybe another possibility is that the killer jammed those carport vestibule doors, so her key wouldn't open them. She would have then gone to get in at the front door and walked down the hallway back toward the carport doors, which, being jammed shut, would have prevented her from running away out into the parking lot?

I wondered this myself.
If the perp had knowledge of what cameras worked they could have jammed the locks to lead her down the right path. I still think the bathrooms would make the most sense.

To me that just adds unnecessary complexity (which makes it less likely), since we have no evidence that doors were jammed, that MB entered elsewhere, or that the perp had any real reason to want her to enter elsewhere.

It was clarified in LE press conferance, and the link was posted here many times. She entered through the car port doors, where she parked the truck.

It was clarified in LE press conferance, and the link was posted here many times. She entered through the car port doors, where she parked the truck.

The doors in the SW corner?

How exactly would MB enter the doors in the SW corner, walk toward SP, and then be found in the SW corner? I need to reread the presser. Do you know in which one they clarified this?

I assumed that MB entered the doors on the west side of the church.

To me that just adds unnecessary complexity (which makes it less likely), since we have no evidence that doors were jammed, that MB entered elsewhere, or that the perp had any real reason to want her to enter elsewhere.

Why does the Search Warrant say that she entered through the main door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6