TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying this post again...

Here's a photo of the rear of the church from Thread 5 page 4. The inset in the corner (foreground) is where the broken NE doors are. The window just to the left of that...might that be room 12?

image.jpg

Obviously there were SW from AT&T, but can we also assume that other SM & other data was requested as well possibly from other SWs that may be sealed?
FB, Twitter, Email, computers, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, been a while, had a little fortnights holiday from Missy's thread.

Dare I ask, anything to report?

Cags.

Batbrat, that thing mounted on the wall opposite Rm 12 is a fire strobe, and those are typically mounted 7' from the floor. Is that what you figured in your calculations?

image.jpg

I am assuming that she was referring to CT as well.

Speaking of the KS interview, I relistened to that interview a couple of days ago. I am so bothered by the fact that KS said she knew that the girls were home in bed. How exactly did she know that? Since BB wasn't home to keep an eye on them, why would she have assumed that the girls were not also targets? She said that her family was worried about telling the girls but absolutely no mention of checking up on them to make sure that they were safe.

Who is KS? Agreed that children were left home alone.......

Hi all, been a while, had a little fortnights holiday from Missy's thread.

Dare I ask, anything to report?

Cags.

Hi Cags, we've missed you. You missed a scintillating conversation about the difference between shards and tempered glass crumbles.

You'll know better than to stay away that long again. ;)

In that costume,and those boots, I can't visualize him running at all,but jmo.

Just want to add : why would someone plan a premeditated murder and dress up in such a cumbersome costume ? And, as has been posted about, the boots don't look like they even fit properly... Hmm, was he not in that church to kill MB at all...? jmo It also has been speculated that he dressed up in that costume so that MB would not feel afraid when she saw him, yet didn't LE say that B was actually ambushed ? So, it's likely that she never saw him, if she was hit on the back of her head, as in, he sneaked up behind her ? jmo

Let me start with an apology, in case this comment upsets anyone, as that is not my intent. Plus, I am often guilty of beating one point to death, but enough with the glass! Please. It would require large, sharp pieces\shardes to do real damage. Plus the perp would have to have very firm grasp of the glass in order to use it as a weapon, so unless there happened to be an 8 or 10" piece, its unlikely glass was used as weapon. Can we please put the glass down alongside the crock pot?
And personally, I believe LE has a suspect in their sights and is simply waiting for the perp to drop their guard or simply make a mistake.

Thanks for the hard work. That's great! For future reference as needed, I'm posting together below your diagram first, and then mine after it, two versions based on the same research. And after a bit of close looking at video and analysis of general church layout, I think the door to room 12 is actually located on the southside hall, about where noted. (It's not important to know, but has been a source of a bit of curiosity previously due to appearing in video.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

So I am going to ponder a guess that the footage we have not been allowed to see may show SP
entering bathroom or awning vestibule where MB parked after the few minutes of video we have
all seen.

Last place we see SP is coming out a door to start smashing a window or wall - where is this located please?
The room SP is coming out of doesn't look like part of the auditorium as there seems to be a lot of stuff on the floor. The reason I am asking this - if this is the back of the auditorium in the east hall - I would think SP would not have been able to tell that MB arrived without help. SP certainly could not have heard MB coming in.

If the part of the video we all don't get to see shows SP making a loop back through the south side hall after smashing something in east hall and then positioning his/herself we would have a clearer understanding of premeditation or B/E.

Yes - probably not wording this correctly. Sorry in advance.

Just want to add : why would someone plan a premeditated murder and dress up in such a cumbersome costume ? And, as has been posted about, the boots don't look like they even fit properly... Hmm, was he not in that church to kill MB at all...? jmo It also has been speculated that he dressed up in that costume so that MB would not feel afraid when she saw him, yet didn't LE say that B was actually ambushed ? So, it's likely that she never saw him, if she was hit on the back of her head, as in, he sneaked up behind her ? jmo

Here are a couple of reasons to wear that costume:

1) To conceal identity
2) To prevent DNA from being left at the scene

I think that MB's murder was planned with a painstaking amount of detail. The crime is practically perfect. However, that level of planning will ultimately be the downfall IMO. At some point the act deviated from the plan, even just slightly, and those comments will get LE's attention.

Let me start with an apology, in case this comment upsets anyone, as that is not my intent. Plus, I am often guilty of beating one point to death, but enough with the glass! Please. It would require large, sharp pieces\shardes to do real damage. Plus the perp would have to have very firm grasp of the glass in order to use it as a weapon, so unless there happened to be an 8 or 10" piece, its unlikely glass was used as weapon. Can we please put the glass down alongside the crock pot?
And personally, I believe LE has a suspect in their sights and is simply waiting for the perp to drop their guard or simply make a mistake.

And here I thought I'd read every post.

What crock pot??!

(Jk - I don't want to know)

I tend to agree with you; I think it's wait and watch for now.

I agee about LE having a suspect(s) in their sight.

Agreed with you about the glass. I didn't get the impression that anyone was suggesting it was used as a murder weapon -- perhaps that's just my faint optimism in human rationality failing again. (But I never understood why it was a topic of discussion at all, so, there you go.) I like the crock pot reference.

I will guess that some LE do have a suspect in their sights. I can't guess if it is actually a valid suspect or a desperation suspect. My hunch would be that if they had a valid suspect they would have been able to draw the link by now and be able to sell it to a court. I know that's not always the case, and we're not talking about a murder in Crackleberry Crick, but just the same, I fear they are at a loss.

If the LE said the cameras weren't tampered with then how or why did the cameras go black? curious, driving me insane.
Could another perp disabled the camera, found the control room? or hacked into the feed from another location?

Did Cops say camera went dead? I know they said it did not appear that cameras were manipulated.

I am going to disagree with you on this one, but I could be wrong since you were actually there. The reason is that in the Room 12 footage (though my scale measurement of the hallway widths are only an approximation), that particular hallway is narrower than the southside hallway by at least a foot (7' estimate, see below):

Could the room instead be just across the south hallway from your mark, with the doorway opening into the east side hallway? Similar area to where you originally estimated?

I had seen your hallway width estimates, but decided anyhow, at least in my mind, it's southside hall. (Please don't flog me, okay? :praying: ) I'm certain there's not an educational room stuck back behind the stage in the auditorium. I saw that suggested by someone upthread, but no, that's not it. It would be incredibly impractical layout and also just not how such a building would be designed. (If there is a hidden area back there, it could be some storage and the like in the recesses, but given the importance they place on baptism in CoC, my guess is that it's very likely a baptistry and changing rooms, as someone suggested.)

To be clear, I'm not basing my thinking on walking the halls and logging room numbers, as that didn't happen, but rather on the layout and the details of the pic/video images we have, and the church's general design and usage and family interests. But I won't bore you with more details of my thinking on the rooms, because it's just numbers on doors, and not of any consequence in helping solve MB's evil killing.

ETA - Afterthought. Is it possible that what's on the wall by that door is a "B" rather than a "12"? If so, then we can make it all fit (B denoting a baptistry access, not an educational room).

attachment.php

Here are a couple of reasons to wear that costume:

1) To conceal identity
2) To prevent DNA from being left at the scene

I think that MB's murder was planned with a painstaking amount of detail. The crime is practically perfect. However, that level of planning will ultimately be the downfall IMO. At some point the act deviated from the plan, even just slightly, and those comments will get LE's attention.

respectfully,
There are better ways to do both, better ways to conceal identity, and way better ways to try not to leave DNA. Ninja type clothing would do both of those things, and would also have been easier to run for the exits,if he had needed to. If he planned to kill MB, there was no need to put on such a ridiculous get up. I doubt anyone would have actually believed this perp was a LEO, even if they just saw him from a distance. jmo I'm back to thinking that he is a) young,foolish and very lucky, or b) was in that church for a reason unknown at present, and maybe killed MB out of sheer adrenaline and utter panic. Case is baffling, jmo

FWIW, SWFA removed their youtube videos.

Well, that is interesting. Why now? (And I am pages behind, so my apologies if this has been thoroughly discussed and I've just not gotten that far yet.)

LOL! Whats the shards and pieces tiff? Does it get us any closer to figuring out who SP is? Not sure that it is informative, unless the glass produced DNA of SP. If it did, what is the big delay in an arrest? Otherwise, who cares? Just My Opinion

agreed! it's like the crockpot dialog. On and on and what does it prove? Zilch, nada, goose egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika